Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Blind Dates Old Thread.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@Riverspell @flippedside

I'd just like to say how I remember being the first person to respond to this thread and I thought it was such a cool idea and I'm so happy it's gotten off to such an awesome career :3 Also I just adore the derg I got from this thread; Sparrow has a permanent spot on the first page of my lair and he's really special to me. Actually he was my first noc too. <3 Soo I have returned now that I have extra lair spaacee. ^_^

COLOR RANGE: Preferred are Halloween colors, Pastels, pastelgoths, or shiny, metallic looking dergs. :3
FAVE GENES: Some of my favorite genes are crystal, facet, shimmer, circuit, vipera, ripple, current, daub, and eyespots.
HATED GENES: The only gene I'm not really too too crazy about is gembond. Would also prefer no basic genes, please!
SPECIES: I'm especially looking for either a new fae or noc!
SPECIALTY: Hmmhmm none that I can think of!
NAMED?!: I'd prefer him/her to be unnamed, please. :3 I've so many naming ideas!
BRED?!: Sure, I don't mind!

@Riverspell @flippedside

I'd just like to say how I remember being the first person to respond to this thread and I thought it was such a cool idea and I'm so happy it's gotten off to such an awesome career :3 Also I just adore the derg I got from this thread; Sparrow has a permanent spot on the first page of my lair and he's really special to me. Actually he was my first noc too. <3 Soo I have returned now that I have extra lair spaacee. ^_^

COLOR RANGE: Preferred are Halloween colors, Pastels, pastelgoths, or shiny, metallic looking dergs. :3
FAVE GENES: Some of my favorite genes are crystal, facet, shimmer, circuit, vipera, ripple, current, daub, and eyespots.
HATED GENES: The only gene I'm not really too too crazy about is gembond. Would also prefer no basic genes, please!
SPECIES: I'm especially looking for either a new fae or noc!
SPECIALTY: Hmmhmm none that I can think of!
NAMED?!: I'd prefer him/her to be unnamed, please. :3 I've so many naming ideas!
BRED?!: Sure, I don't mind!

sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Riverspell @Flipside

COLOR RANGE: Anything, but colors in the brown, gray and orange range.
FAVE GENES: Cry/fac/crackle/smoke/gembound
HATED GENES: Okapi/circuit.
SPECIES: Would prefer that it's not a wc/snapper/guard/ridge/mirror/tundra.
SPECIALTY: Evil looking dragon.
NAMED?!: Depends on the name, but if I like the dragon enough, I can buy my own scroll.
BRED?!: I'll accept either.
@Riverspell @Flipside

COLOR RANGE: Anything, but colors in the brown, gray and orange range.
FAVE GENES: Cry/fac/crackle/smoke/gembound
HATED GENES: Okapi/circuit.
SPECIES: Would prefer that it's not a wc/snapper/guard/ridge/mirror/tundra.
SPECIALTY: Evil looking dragon.
NAMED?!: Depends on the name, but if I like the dragon enough, I can buy my own scroll.
BRED?!: I'll accept either.
MRMeAKr.png
@Xemriss

Noooo...No stealing the pretty dergs! lol. I'm really glad you liked him! XD

@Riverspell

I feel like I should apply...can't for the life of me find a mate for FireLady. :P
@Xemriss

Noooo...No stealing the pretty dergs! lol. I'm really glad you liked him! XD

@Riverspell

I feel like I should apply...can't for the life of me find a mate for FireLady. :P
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@FoenixieFae

Yay! I'm so glad you came back! Sending you a gorgeous noc--she's not quite Halloween colors, but it looked pretty close to me (and she's got lots of sparkle). On a side note, her parents were some of my first nocs, which is kind of fun, since you got your first noc from here. (Of course, if she's not to your liking, just let me know!)

@Katia @Riverspell

Riverspell has several dragons that fit what you're looking for, so I'll leave her to choose someone beautiful for you.
@FoenixieFae

Yay! I'm so glad you came back! Sending you a gorgeous noc--she's not quite Halloween colors, but it looked pretty close to me (and she's got lots of sparkle). On a side note, her parents were some of my first nocs, which is kind of fun, since you got your first noc from here. (Of course, if she's not to your liking, just let me know!)

@Katia @Riverspell

Riverspell has several dragons that fit what you're looking for, so I'll leave her to choose someone beautiful for you.
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@Riverspell @flippedside I have lair space! YAY TIME TO FILL IT UP WITH PRETTY DERGS :D
COLOR RANGE: aqua is awesome
FAVE GENES: I like seraph, spines, shimmer and iridescent
HATED GENES: ripple, current, crackle, smoke
SPECIES: Anything is fine by me
SPECIALTY: lightning eyes are cool
NAMED?!: I love pre-named dergs
BRED?!: I don't mind

@Riverspell @flippedside I have lair space! YAY TIME TO FILL IT UP WITH PRETTY DERGS :D
COLOR RANGE: aqua is awesome
FAVE GENES: I like seraph, spines, shimmer and iridescent
HATED GENES: ripple, current, crackle, smoke
SPECIES: Anything is fine by me
SPECIALTY: lightning eyes are cool
NAMED?!: I love pre-named dergs
BRED?!: I don't mind

s7cpOmi.png
@retrace

Finally found a dragon that (I think) fits what you're looking for. You'd think it would've been less troublesome, but this little guy was trying to hide, I think. Anyway, he's hoping to find a new home in your lair.
@retrace

Finally found a dragon that (I think) fits what you're looking for. You'd think it would've been less troublesome, but this little guy was trying to hide, I think. Anyway, he's hoping to find a new home in your lair.
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@riverspell @flippedside
Do I send a "letter" via PM to one of you for a "special someone" dragon? Or do I write it here?
@riverspell @flippedside
Do I send a "letter" via PM to one of you for a "special someone" dragon? Or do I write it here?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics

You can just write a letter here. That way, if one of us doesn't have a dragon, the other one can find you one!
@Aeranautics

You can just write a letter here. That way, if one of us doesn't have a dragon, the other one can find you one!
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
@flippedside
Ah. That's the thing, though, there's a very pretty dragon I'm interested in getting in Riverspell's lair, so I was under the impression that I'd write a letter to that specific dragon.
@flippedside
Ah. That's the thing, though, there's a very pretty dragon I'm interested in getting in Riverspell's lair, so I was under the impression that I'd write a letter to that specific dragon.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics

I gotcha! Then I guess it's up to you. :)
@Aeranautics

I gotcha! Then I guess it's up to you. :)
StormwatchLink.jpg
HatcheryLink.jpg
BlindDatesLink.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22