Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Blind Dates Old Thread.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Riverspell

COLOR RANGE: i really like light blues, but i've also been looking for greens and firey colors!
FAVE GENES: i'm cool with anything really, but okapi can be pretty rad
SPECIES: i've been needing more fae for a while, but kinda same as genes, i'm cool with anything!
SPECIALTY: i haven't really thought of anything haha ° v °
NAMED?!: it'd be cool if it was named, but i like naming dergs too, so whichever is good

ooo this is such a cool idea, though!
@Riverspell

COLOR RANGE: i really like light blues, but i've also been looking for greens and firey colors!
FAVE GENES: i'm cool with anything really, but okapi can be pretty rad
SPECIES: i've been needing more fae for a while, but kinda same as genes, i'm cool with anything!
SPECIALTY: i haven't really thought of anything haha ° v °
NAMED?!: it'd be cool if it was named, but i like naming dergs too, so whichever is good

ooo this is such a cool idea, though!
* tumblr_lxhokwAIGg1qhqvlp.gif * tumblr_inline_nirslaqH3R1ry72eo.gif * tumblr_inline_mspitbVZsK1qz4rgp.png tumblr_inline_mspit8vlK41qz4rgp.png *
@Riverspell
COLOR RANGE: I like color combos that work well together or aare striking. like a light color with a dark tert or visa versa. I really like blues and yellows
FAVE GENES: cryface, irishim, (or a combo), crackle, circuit, gembond
SPECIES: Love wildclaws, coatls, imps, and nocs but im open!
SPECIALTY: matching eyes?
NAMED?!: I dont mind anything!!
@Riverspell
COLOR RANGE: I like color combos that work well together or aare striking. like a light color with a dark tert or visa versa. I really like blues and yellows
FAVE GENES: cryface, irishim, (or a combo), crackle, circuit, gembond
SPECIES: Love wildclaws, coatls, imps, and nocs but im open!
SPECIALTY: matching eyes?
NAMED?!: I dont mind anything!!
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
@HoardQueen so I can find this later c:
@HoardQueen so I can find this later c:
COLOR RANGE: pastel blues and purples
FAVE GENES: white circit
SPECIES: Imperial
SPECIALTY: don't care~
NAMED?!: don't care

I actually really don't care but I deff want a female Imperial!

@RiverSpell

COLOR RANGE: pastel blues and purples
FAVE GENES: white circit
SPECIES: Imperial
SPECIALTY: don't care~
NAMED?!: don't care

I actually really don't care but I deff want a female Imperial!

@RiverSpell

thing_zpsfblxtpvr.gif

D. Gray Man is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Riverspell
COLOR RANGE: I like white or black primaries with bright secondaries if you have any like that. If not just nothing too neon lol
FAVE GENES: Vipera, Gembond, Daub
SPECIES: I like imps and wild claws but I'm open to anything!
SPECIALTY: if any of them have bios I would love to have them
NAMED?!: I'd prefer named!
@Riverspell
COLOR RANGE: I like white or black primaries with bright secondaries if you have any like that. If not just nothing too neon lol
FAVE GENES: Vipera, Gembond, Daub
SPECIES: I like imps and wild claws but I'm open to anything!
SPECIALTY: if any of them have bios I would love to have them
NAMED?!: I'd prefer named!
@HoardQueen
@Zolk
@Pukepup
@snowquail
@FiestaDrE
@Raioru
@rubesdragon

Oh soggy Tidelord's underwear! What a time to get smacked with the flu. Terribly sorry all about not receiving these sooner. Your requests have all been received and I'll be sending out dergs in order of posts.

I'll be making a second post after this where I'll ping you a second time once your derg is on its way. This way we can all see who's been served!

Thank you all for the massive participation! Didn't think this was going anywhere. xD
@HoardQueen
@Zolk
@Pukepup
@snowquail
@FiestaDrE
@Raioru
@rubesdragon

Oh soggy Tidelord's underwear! What a time to get smacked with the flu. Terribly sorry all about not receiving these sooner. Your requests have all been received and I'll be sending out dergs in order of posts.

I'll be making a second post after this where I'll ping you a second time once your derg is on its way. This way we can all see who's been served!

Thank you all for the massive participation! Didn't think this was going anywhere. xD
IMG_4200.png
@FiestaDrE

A dragon has been sent your way!

@Raioru

It took me a while to figure out what I thought might work for you. So many potentials that just didn't quite work. I hope the boy flying over now suits you!

@rubesdragon

Yours was a gift from the stars! A just hatched nest of perfectly fitting spacey wacey skydancers arrived last night. It's totally fine for you to leave the CR there until you have room. I perfectly understand!

@snowquail

I've sent you a sassy fae male who thinks he's the best fae under the sea! He hopes he can add some jazz to your lair. ;D

@Pukepup

Her eyes don't quite match but she hopes she otherwise fits the bill!

@Zolk
She doesn't have white circuit, but she's certainly a pastel and most definitely has a pale circuit gene! Just hatched and eager to meet you, I've sent you an Imp girl for your inspection.

@HoardQueen
A refined imperial gal is on her way to you. She's not quite black or white but she's got a bright secondary and hopes she'll find a place in your lair!
@FiestaDrE

A dragon has been sent your way!

@Raioru

It took me a while to figure out what I thought might work for you. So many potentials that just didn't quite work. I hope the boy flying over now suits you!

@rubesdragon

Yours was a gift from the stars! A just hatched nest of perfectly fitting spacey wacey skydancers arrived last night. It's totally fine for you to leave the CR there until you have room. I perfectly understand!

@snowquail

I've sent you a sassy fae male who thinks he's the best fae under the sea! He hopes he can add some jazz to your lair. ;D

@Pukepup

Her eyes don't quite match but she hopes she otherwise fits the bill!

@Zolk
She doesn't have white circuit, but she's certainly a pastel and most definitely has a pale circuit gene! Just hatched and eager to meet you, I've sent you an Imp girl for your inspection.

@HoardQueen
A refined imperial gal is on her way to you. She's not quite black or white but she's got a bright secondary and hopes she'll find a place in your lair!
IMG_4200.png
@riverspell aeoeudndnapw I'm an idiot I declined bc mobile omg pls could you resend im such an idiot sorry ;-;
@riverspell aeoeudndnapw I'm an idiot I declined bc mobile omg pls could you resend im such an idiot sorry ;-;
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@rubesdragon

It's all good my friend! Mobile screens are such a problem. I'll send her right back over. =)
@rubesdragon

It's all good my friend! Mobile screens are such a problem. I'll send her right back over. =)
IMG_4200.png
@riverspell thank you so much! Im gonna have to leave her there till I can afford her ;-; but I will love her all the same c:
@riverspell thank you so much! Im gonna have to leave her there till I can afford her ;-; but I will love her all the same c:
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22