Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Youtuber(s)?
1 2 3 4 5 6
BOOM! Hello!

Do you have a favorite youtuber? Then you have come to the right place! You can discuss about new videos, people, or even just get some referances on whom/what to watch!

So, to start off tell everyone who your favoriite youtuber(s) are, and maybe a favorite video or two!

Here's mine:
1. Tomska
2. Flula
3. McGoiter (not sure if thats how you spell it but the guys Brock Baker)
-My favorite video isn't really a video, its just music from Pitch Perfect 2 -w-
(I don't get around Youtube much, so yeah XD)

So then, have fun!
(If a thread like this already exixsts, mods/admin feel free to lock and or delete C:)
BOOM! Hello!

Do you have a favorite youtuber? Then you have come to the right place! You can discuss about new videos, people, or even just get some referances on whom/what to watch!

So, to start off tell everyone who your favoriite youtuber(s) are, and maybe a favorite video or two!

Here's mine:
1. Tomska
2. Flula
3. McGoiter (not sure if thats how you spell it but the guys Brock Baker)
-My favorite video isn't really a video, its just music from Pitch Perfect 2 -w-
(I don't get around Youtube much, so yeah XD)

So then, have fun!
(If a thread like this already exixsts, mods/admin feel free to lock and or delete C:)
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fourzie My favorites are BfvsGf, PrankvsPrank, RomanAtwood, RomanAtwoodVlogs, and FouseyTube
@Fourzie My favorites are BfvsGf, PrankvsPrank, RomanAtwood, RomanAtwoodVlogs, and FouseyTube
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@Fourzie

markiplier
need I say more?
@Fourzie

markiplier
need I say more?
Markiplier, Acheivement Hunter, and vanossgaming. I don't really have a favorite video
Markiplier, Acheivement Hunter, and vanossgaming. I don't really have a favorite video
HWSdG0V.png
Olizandri. His Zelda playthroughs are awesome!
Olizandri. His Zelda playthroughs are awesome!
I'm more into the gaming community (PBG, Caddicarus, GameXplain, ect) but I do also enjoy comedy duos like Rhett and Link/GMM.
Favorite video would probably have to be Caddicarus' LSD: Dream Emulator video, or Rhett and Link's 'It's My Belly Button' music video.
I'm more into the gaming community (PBG, Caddicarus, GameXplain, ect) but I do also enjoy comedy duos like Rhett and Link/GMM.
Favorite video would probably have to be Caddicarus' LSD: Dream Emulator video, or Rhett and Link's 'It's My Belly Button' music video.
79mN6Pt.png
Some of my favorites are Markiplier, jacksepticeye, Acheivement Hunter, and Funhaus. I have too many favorite videos (although I really do love Markiplier's videos for Alien: Isolation).
Some of my favorites are Markiplier, jacksepticeye, Acheivement Hunter, and Funhaus. I have too many favorite videos (although I really do love Markiplier's videos for Alien: Isolation).
je1KGwo.png
  • Charles Trippy/CTFxC
  • DannyDuncan
  • BFvsGF/PrankvsPrank
  • Sips
  • Everything associated with Rooster Teeth
  • Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime
  • Epic Meal Time
  • Taofledermaus
  • Team Four Star
  • Charles Trippy/CTFxC
  • DannyDuncan