Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 853 854 855 856 857 ... 3164 3165
Thank you. :)
Thank you. :)
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
Does Plumed Anticipate count towards the Honor Guard achievement?
Does Plumed Anticipate count towards the Honor Guard achievement?
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
Hey can someone please tell me how to change my avatar? Please ping me thanks
Hey can someone please tell me how to change my avatar? Please ping me thanks
@shefampyr Click the little arrow next to your avatar and username at the top of the page. One of the options is Change Avatar c:
@shefampyr Click the little arrow next to your avatar and username at the top of the page. One of the options is Change Avatar c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you! I seriously had no idea that existed til now, lol

Is there a way I can hide my birthday?
Thank you! I seriously had no idea that existed til now, lol

Is there a way I can hide my birthday?
@shefampyr If you go to your account settings (click the arrow again) you can change 'Account Visibility' to 'invisible' and that should hide your birthday.
@shefampyr If you go to your account settings (click the arrow again) you can change 'Account Visibility' to 'invisible' and that should hide your birthday.
cg2G1xD.gif
Is there a guide for pricing dragons, dunno how to sell a gened one. Also are XYX/XXY dragons valuable?
Is there a guide for pricing dragons, dunno how to sell a gened one. Also are XYX/XXY dragons valuable?
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber There's no guide because prices vary hugely. There's no set price for certain genes, breeds or colours. It's all down to personal preference, one person might hate a particular colour combo but it could be another person's dream dragon.
Doubles can go for a bit more since they tend to be more popular, but they can be a bit overbred.
Try checking the auction house for similar coloured dragons and pricing around there.
@SkyyeofEmber There's no guide because prices vary hugely. There's no set price for certain genes, breeds or colours. It's all down to personal preference, one person might hate a particular colour combo but it could be another person's dream dragon.
Doubles can go for a bit more since they tend to be more popular, but they can be a bit overbred.
Try checking the auction house for similar coloured dragons and pricing around there.
cg2G1xD.gif
@Lonin thank you for the tip! :D
@Lonin thank you for the tip! :D
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Does Swipp ever ask for Rusted Iron Chests to trade for Gilded Chests? It's on the list, I think, but I check Swipp quite often and he has NEVER offered :(

Does Swipp ever ask for Rusted Iron Chests to trade for Gilded Chests? It's on the list, I think, but I check Swipp quite often and he has NEVER offered :(

1 2 ... 853 854 855 856 857 ... 3164 3165