Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 851 852 853 854 855 ... 3169 3170
@JCStitches
OK, great! thanks!
@JCStitches
OK, great! thanks!
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
@reliquiaen

Ah, thankyou! You're right, I hadn't checked there. XD I guess they just lowered the drop rates.
@reliquiaen

Ah, thankyou! You're right, I hadn't checked there. XD I guess they just lowered the drop rates.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
if I switch to another flight now, in six months, will I be able to switch again in October or November at the beginning or end of the month?
if I switch to another flight now, in six months, will I be able to switch again in October or November at the beginning or end of the month?
@vinecat If you switched flights right now, the 6-month cooldown wouldn't be up until December.... D:
@vinecat If you switched flights right now, the 6-month cooldown wouldn't be up until December.... D:
cZLsLHr.png
I know this is a seriously noob-ish question but..... How do I feed my dragons? Whenever I click 'feed' a message pops up saying, 'No dragons have been fed' and then re-loads the page.
I know this is a seriously noob-ish question but..... How do I feed my dragons? Whenever I click 'feed' a message pops up saying, 'No dragons have been fed' and then re-loads the page.
boop
@intergalactica Your dragons aren't hungry yet :o Wait for their energy to go down, then you can feed them!

Edit: They will lose 1 point of energy at 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00 FR time, so 3 per day!
@intergalactica Your dragons aren't hungry yet :o Wait for their energy to go down, then you can feed them!

Edit: They will lose 1 point of energy at 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00 FR time, so 3 per day!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
December? How is it calculated? I though stating in June, and going until October or November would be six months. Does it not count the month you switched?
@Jaena
December? How is it calculated? I though stating in June, and going until October or November would be six months. Does it not count the month you switched?
Does anyone know how to code in skins in forums? I know how to do items, but the skins are different
Does anyone know how to code in skins in forums? I know how to do items, but the skins are different
Oh ok. Thank you very much Jaena!!
Oh ok. Thank you very much Jaena!!
boop
@Kuejena c: [ skin=id] so [ skin=1490] shows up as
@Kuejena c: [ skin=id] so [ skin=1490] shows up as
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 851 852 853 854 855 ... 3169 3170