Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
@Dorugamon welcome :D I was originally wind for that same reason, but I changed my element :3 have fun playing!
@Dorugamon welcome :D I was originally wind for that same reason, but I changed my element :3 have fun playing!
Eeeeeeee!! Finally didn't miss the registration window and joined!!!
Eeeeeeee!! Finally didn't miss the registration window and joined!!!
I've been stalking the site for a while and I was finally able to catch a registration window! I'm so happy right now! I thought it was going to take me hours to choose what flight to join, but Lightning just resonated with me immediately.
I've been stalking the site for a while and I was finally able to catch a registration window! I'm so happy right now! I thought it was going to take me hours to choose what flight to join, but Lightning just resonated with me immediately.
@Mayneth and @AngryDorito
Welcome to the site ^^
@Mayneth and @AngryDorito
Welcome to the site ^^
@Canpake Thank you <3
@Canpake Thank you <3
Hello! I'm @ThePugLife (because I love puns and pugs) ;D
I have had so many warm welcomes and already have met so many friendly users in my few hours that I have joined. Thank you, community of Flight Rising, for making me feel at home! ^w^
Hello! I'm @ThePugLife (because I love puns and pugs) ;D
I have had so many warm welcomes and already have met so many friendly users in my few hours that I have joined. Thank you, community of Flight Rising, for making me feel at home! ^w^
ezgif-3307272519.giftumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gifezgif-4247430257.gif
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250_zps65631f3d.png
Welcome everyone!! [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/215/8/0/fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif[/img]
Welcome everyone!!

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
Thanks @TheEnigma, I'd also like to take this time to say welcome to all the other new users as well~! I hope you all enjoy this site as much as I have in the few hours I've been here, hopefully I can get around to posting more tomorrow though. x3
Thanks @TheEnigma, I'd also like to take this time to say welcome to all the other new users as well~! I hope you all enjoy this site as much as I have in the few hours I've been here, hopefully I can get around to posting more tomorrow though. x3
hmm hello this site looked pretty rad so I decided to check it out :'0

I'm not quite sure how to use forums, however. I was never big on forums in any others sites since they kind of confused me :'D (hope im using them correcly right now pshh)

But anyways I actually like this site so far! It's very interesting~ I think I might stay here a while!
Ice flight ftw B)
hmm hello this site looked pretty rad so I decided to check it out :'0

I'm not quite sure how to use forums, however. I was never big on forums in any others sites since they kind of confused me :'D (hope im using them correcly right now pshh)

But anyways I actually like this site so far! It's very interesting~ I think I might stay here a while!
Ice flight ftw B)
[img]http://fritzyii.deviantart.com/art/hello-542252066[/img]
DUUUUDE JOIN WATER! IT'S ALL BETTER WHERE IT'S WETTER!

X'D I had to go there (HEY! IT'S A DISNEY QUOTE!)
DUUUUDE JOIN WATER! IT'S ALL BETTER WHERE IT'S WETTER!

X'D I had to go there (HEY! IT'S A DISNEY QUOTE!)
5F9davC.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21