Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
Happy New Players Day!!! :) *sprinkles*
Happy New Players Day!!! :) *sprinkles*
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Virulent welcome to all the new plaguelings! Mother will be glad to see you :3

And welcome the others too! Its sooo good to see FR growing and growing and growing.. *-*

You will never leave this place. O.O
Virulent welcome to all the new plaguelings! Mother will be glad to see you :3

And welcome the others too! Its sooo good to see FR growing and growing and growing.. *-*

You will never leave this place. O.O
Welcome newbies!
I hope to see you in Wind
Welcome newbies!
I hope to see you in Wind
WELKOM PICK A FLIGHT, ANNY FLIGHT!!!
WELKOM PICK A FLIGHT, ANNY FLIGHT!!!
Such a lovely warm welcome from you all <3

I joined yesterday and I absolutely love this game <3

Although there are some things I don't generally like, such as 5 days to hatch eggs in real life, kinda takes the fun out of breeding sometimes. But I reckon it will speed up as my nest grows with more breeding.

I am super glad to be here though, I hope to catch up to those who have been here a year now :P
Such a lovely warm welcome from you all <3

I joined yesterday and I absolutely love this game <3

Although there are some things I don't generally like, such as 5 days to hatch eggs in real life, kinda takes the fun out of breeding sometimes. But I reckon it will speed up as my nest grows with more breeding.

I am super glad to be here though, I hope to catch up to those who have been here a year now :P
ku7My32.png
Welcome, new ones!!!
Welcome, new ones!!!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Welcome, new glitter children!! Oh and a welcome to you other flight children as well!
Welcome, new glitter children!! Oh and a welcome to you other flight children as well!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I'm new here and I'm loving this site so far. Thank you for all of the warm welcomes :)
I'm new here and I'm loving this site so far. Thank you for all of the warm welcomes :)
tumblr_nogln8njMy1r6570qo1_400.gif
I just so happened to stumble onto this today at a friends recommendation, and it turned out to be registration day!?!
Lucky me!
I just so happened to stumble onto this today at a friends recommendation, and it turned out to be registration day!?!
Lucky me!
9g0BXbt.gif
yo what's up new players
yo what's up new players
xpxalNl.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21