Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for 4 Dragons
I want to buy four Dragons of very certain colors, eye colors and MALES only.

The first one I want has to be White/Leaf/Obsidian. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with fire eyes! The type of Dragon does not matter.

The second one Obsidian/Emerald/Green. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with Nature eyes! The type of Dragon does not matter.

The third is Lavender/White/Lavender. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with Arcane eyes! The type of Dragon does not matter.

The 4th is Black/Mulberry/Magenta. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Spines they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with Arcane eyes! I would rather have a Imperial Dragon for this one.

Please do not post about Dragons you have that are close, but feel free to show me nests that could get one of these Dragons! However even if you show me a nest I will still take the best I can get at first.

Thank you for your time!
I want to buy four Dragons of very certain colors, eye colors and MALES only.

The first one I want has to be White/Leaf/Obsidian. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with fire eyes! The type of Dragon does not matter.

The second one Obsidian/Emerald/Green. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with Nature eyes! The type of Dragon does not matter.

The third is Lavender/White/Lavender. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with Arcane eyes! The type of Dragon does not matter.

The 4th is Black/Mulberry/Magenta. The genes are not as important but if they already have Iridescent/Shimmer/Spines they would be perfect. I would also like to see them with Arcane eyes! I would rather have a Imperial Dragon for this one.

Please do not post about Dragons you have that are close, but feel free to show me nests that could get one of these Dragons! However even if you show me a nest I will still take the best I can get at first.

Thank you for your time!
@Zueatrick I’m willing to stud out Mathias to help get your first/second dragon if someone else has a female that’s close. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12959765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129598/12959765_350.png[/img] [/url] Coal/Leaf/White Ripple/Current/Smoke
@Zueatrick

I’m willing to stud out Mathias to help get your first/second dragon if someone else has a female that’s close.

12959765_350.png

Coal/Leaf/White
Ripple/Current/Smoke

accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
Bump!
Bump!
buMP
buMP
bump
bump