Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 190 191
Woop woop, silly blob familiars! :D
*brewing intensifies*
Woop woop, silly blob familiars! :D
*brewing intensifies*
66MHIIb.png
The eyewear looks awesome. Kinda like swimming glasses, to be honest... xD
The eyewear looks awesome. Kinda like swimming glasses, to be honest... xD
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
I don't know if this is an error or not, but out of all the eyewear for level 5, only the alchemist eyewear actually puts soot on a dragon's face.
I don't know if this is an error or not, but out of all the eyewear for level 5, only the alchemist eyewear actually puts soot on a dragon's face.
Anyone know what the Sizzling Phosphorus is for? [item=Sizzling Phosphorus]
Anyone know what the Sizzling Phosphorus is for?
Sizzling Phosphorus
@Novaa I assume it will be a material for future recipes at levels 6 and up when they're released. c: Or for the levels I haven't reached yet, lol
@Novaa I assume it will be a material for future recipes at levels 6 and up when they're released. c: Or for the levels I haven't reached yet, lol
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Okay but hear me out for a second

How cool would it be if we could queue things in Baldwin's Brew?

Like say you're going to be at work for 8 hours and you have a wad of materials sitting in your Hoard. What if you could tell Baldwin "brew this first, then this, then this, then this." And they brew one right after the other, and your time adds up to what, say, an 8-hour shift if you're clever and tricky. How cool would that be?
Okay but hear me out for a second

How cool would it be if we could queue things in Baldwin's Brew?

Like say you're going to be at work for 8 hours and you have a wad of materials sitting in your Hoard. What if you could tell Baldwin "brew this first, then this, then this, then this." And they brew one right after the other, and your time adds up to what, say, an 8-hour shift if you're clever and tricky. How cool would that be?
@PuckishElf

Anything that means gaining stuff while you're not actively on FR is probably not going to happen, or if it is, it would be something you'd have to pay gems for. Well, this is my guess based on other adoptables type sites.
@PuckishElf

Anything that means gaining stuff while you're not actively on FR is probably not going to happen, or if it is, it would be something you'd have to pay gems for. Well, this is my guess based on other adoptables type sites.
I wish there was an option to actually select more than one item to transmute, so it wouldn't take so much time. Or if you transmute one item, it would take less time than to transmute, for example, 10.
I wish there was an option to actually select more than one item to transmute, so it wouldn't take so much time. Or if you transmute one item, it would take less time than to transmute, for example, 10.
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
just got the very last ingredient to make a loga...
just got the very last ingredient to make a loga...
[quote name="Tsukistar" date=2015-06-10 00:56:19] I don't know if this is an error or not, but out of all the eyewear for level 5, only the alchemist eyewear actually puts soot on a dragon's face. [/quote] i dunno either, personally i hope it's meant since i'm not fond of the soot.
Tsukistar wrote on 2015-06-10:
i dunno either, personally i hope it's meant since i'm not fond of the soot.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 190 191