Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Quillery's Accents {HIATUS}
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@quillery
May I request a slot for the Moonlight Filigree (Imperial M)?
@quillery
May I request a slot for the Moonlight Filigree (Imperial M)?
Jp7QW8F.png
@quillery Came poking around to see what happened to the accent I'd ordered last month, but I guess you haven't submitted yet, due to waiting on payments. I thought maybe you'd missed me or something. OTL
@quillery Came poking around to see what happened to the accent I'd ordered last month, but I guess you haven't submitted yet, due to waiting on payments. I thought maybe you'd missed me or something. OTL
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@quillery Hello! Just wanted to know if you've received my payment for the Sunlight Filigree Imp F. Thanks!
@quillery Hello! Just wanted to know if you've received my payment for the Sunlight Filigree Imp F. Thanks!
64514_s.gif
@quillery When/if you come back I'd love to be added to your pinglist please
@quillery When/if you come back I'd love to be added to your pinglist please
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Cyroris @Envinyatar @Clavicado @GoddessSilv @KittyAoba @Founder

Hi guys, finally an update from me!! I'm so sorry about the wait! Real life has gotten way too busy for me to keep up with FR most of the time, so I'm closing this shop for an indefinite hiatus. Before I go, I'm going to finish up the last full round for each accent. I'm ordering all of the accents today so they should be ready to get sent out in another day or two, hopefully!

If you haven't paid for your slot yet, please send payment ASAP; if you want a slot but aren't on the list, you can take any slot NOT marked as paid if you're able to pay immediately. Sorry if that seems a bit unfair, but I want to get the accents out to everyone as quickly as possible since you've all been waiting so long already!
@Cyroris @Envinyatar @Clavicado @GoddessSilv @KittyAoba @Founder

Hi guys, finally an update from me!! I'm so sorry about the wait! Real life has gotten way too busy for me to keep up with FR most of the time, so I'm closing this shop for an indefinite hiatus. Before I go, I'm going to finish up the last full round for each accent. I'm ordering all of the accents today so they should be ready to get sent out in another day or two, hopefully!

If you haven't paid for your slot yet, please send payment ASAP; if you want a slot but aren't on the list, you can take any slot NOT marked as paid if you're able to pay immediately. Sorry if that seems a bit unfair, but I want to get the accents out to everyone as quickly as possible since you've all been waiting so long already!
@quillery
Can I take any Sunlight slot that's unpaid now? (male or female imp)
@quillery
Can I take any Sunlight slot that's unpaid now? (male or female imp)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
All of the Sunlight M slots are paid for, but Sunlight F has two unpaid slots.
@Clavicado
All of the Sunlight M slots are paid for, but Sunlight F has two unpaid slots.
@quillery
Okay thanks, I sent you the gems!
@quillery
Okay thanks, I sent you the gems!
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
Got it, thank you~
@Clavicado
Got it, thank you~
@quillery Sent payment for two Moonlight Filigree (Imperial M) slots, if that's ok ^^
@quillery Sent payment for two Moonlight Filigree (Imperial M) slots, if that's ok ^^
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65