Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 190 191
[quote name="CountofCasualty" date=2015-06-08 09:03:38] @DdraigAsheart Clear your Cache. Control F5 or Control Function F5. You might also have a malware. [/quote] Its a brand new computer, cache has been cleared and I really hope I wouldnt have any malware on this already! Win 8 and I cant find how to make McAfee scan it haha
CountofCasualty wrote on 2015-06-08:
@DdraigAsheart Clear your Cache. Control F5 or Control Function F5.

You might also have a malware.
Its a brand new computer, cache has been cleared and I really hope I wouldnt have any malware on this already! Win 8 and I cant find how to make McAfee scan it haha
Happy anniversary, and thank you!
Happy anniversary, and thank you!
How do I get that plague doctor mask on the create new items selection? I have an enormous need.
How do I get that plague doctor mask on the create new items selection? I have an enormous need.
I am somewhat confused as to where you get the mats for creating objects. As well, when I go to the transmute section, no items pop up.

If anyone can help me, that would be great.
I am somewhat confused as to where you get the mats for creating objects. As well, when I go to the transmute section, no items pop up.

If anyone can help me, that would be great.
[quote name="vulpines" date=2015-06-08 09:09:58] [quote name="Roccy" date=2015-06-08 09:08:25] [quote name="DdraigAsheart" date=2015-06-08 09:01:09] That this doesnt work in google chrome is disappointing. I dont think Ill be able to use this until then cause when I tried to use it in explorer, I kept getting messages on my screen of pop ups wanting to display and it really slowed everything down. I dont think Im going to risk getting a virus from ads on FR again like that so I will wait. Hope it works on chrome soon!!!! [/quote] @DdraigAsheart I use google chrome and adblock and I can use the brew just fine o.o Im not sure why its not working for you, but I dont think its a browser issue. [/quote] Clear your cache in chrome and it'll work~! [/quote] Ive cleared my cache several times and even deleted history and such, still wont work in chrome.
vulpines wrote on 2015-06-08:
Roccy wrote on 2015-06-08:
DdraigAsheart wrote on 2015-06-08:
That this doesnt work in google chrome is disappointing. I dont think Ill be able to use this until then cause when I tried to use it in explorer, I kept getting messages on my screen of pop ups wanting to display and it really slowed everything down. I dont think Im going to risk getting a virus from ads on FR again like that so I will wait. Hope it works on chrome soon!!!!

@DdraigAsheart I use google chrome and adblock and I can use the brew just fine o.o Im not sure why its not working for you, but I dont think its a browser issue.

Clear your cache in chrome and it'll work~!
Ive cleared my cache several times and even deleted history and such, still wont work in chrome.
Oh my god those goopy little familiars I NEED TEN OF EACH.
Oh my god those goopy little familiars I NEED TEN OF EACH.
20ivs74.jpgW8eFh7V.png2n7hw75.jpg3yxkewT.png[img][/img]
happy anniversary! quick question though, the transmute button doesnt seem to be working for me... ;o;
happy anniversary! quick question though, the transmute button doesnt seem to be working for me... ;o;
Is this ever gonna work on mobile???
Is this ever gonna work on mobile???
FGEF3ML.png
[quote name="Chaossal" date=2015-06-08 02:57:54] How do we make all the mucks? I got copper muck, but how do I get the others? [/quote] Wait, what did you use to get copper? So far I've gotten: Luna Mith- Gold Muck Glowing Pocket Mouse- Silver Muck Opheodrys Serthis- Silver Muck
Chaossal wrote on 2015-06-08:
How do we make all the mucks? I got copper muck, but how do I get the others?

Wait, what did you use to get copper?
So far I've gotten:
Luna Mith- Gold Muck
Glowing Pocket Mouse- Silver Muck
Opheodrys Serthis- Silver Muck
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.giftumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
How much gold muck will we get if we push- I mean ask Baldwin nicely if he'll climb inside the pot?
How much gold muck will we get if we push- I mean ask Baldwin nicely if he'll climb inside the pot?
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 190 191