Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 191
Thanks to those who made the cache-clearing suggestion. Everything is working now.
Thanks to those who made the cache-clearing suggestion. Everything is working now.
@celelorien In your Materials, they should appear just before the first Mire items.
@celelorien In your Materials, they should appear just before the first Mire items.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Can.... can we reduce dragon eggs? I don't have any to try with.
But if so, that's horrible.

.... I wonder what they would make.
Can.... can we reduce dragon eggs? I don't have any to try with.
But if so, that's horrible.

.... I wonder what they would make.
PAfw65w.png
Aw, the familiars are so cute<3
Aw, the familiars are so cute<3
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
Yes, Baldwin ! I was waiting for him to join the flights.
It's gonna be so much fun to create stuff with this old wing :D
Yes, Baldwin ! I was waiting for him to join the flights.
It's gonna be so much fun to create stuff with this old wing :D
Icicle on a tour across Sornieth.
Southern Icefield > Starfall Isles > Scarred Wasteland > Tangled Woods > Shifting Expanse > ???
is Baldwin the reason there is a snot glob on the Site logo in the top left corner? XD
is Baldwin the reason there is a snot glob on the Site logo in the top left corner? XD
Yay! Happy anniversary!
Yay! Happy anniversary!
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
The Soylent Green references have me in stitches oh my god. I don't even have plant eating dragons, but I need ALL THE SOYLENT GREEN.

The Soylent Green references have me in stitches oh my god. I don't even have plant eating dragons, but I need ALL THE SOYLENT GREEN.

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@Fenhyste

No, we can't reduce dragon eggs - just food, materials, apparel, familiars, and trinkets. Unhatched eggs are Dragon Eggs and in a class of their own.
@Fenhyste

No, we can't reduce dragon eggs - just food, materials, apparel, familiars, and trinkets. Unhatched eggs are Dragon Eggs and in a class of their own.
This is awesome... Happy Anniversary! But... am I the only one mildly disturbed when melting familiars? XD
This is awesome... Happy Anniversary! But... am I the only one mildly disturbed when melting familiars? XD
Don't forget to take a break!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 191