Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 190 191
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
[quote name="draconixsongnote" date=2015-06-08 08:38:47] [quote name="Nihilist" date=2015-06-08 00:35:31] [quote name="AlphaThirteen" date=2015-06-08 00:34:09] [quote name="DragonSage" date=2015-06-08 00:33:15] I'm clicking transmute but its not letting me choose anythign [/quote] Same. New familiar is adorable though. Just when I'd pretty much run out of familiars to put on dragons, what good timing. [/quote] Same here. [/quote] Try pressing Ctrl+F5, it worked for me Cool update but same here. Does anyone know how to get it working or if we did anything wrong? [/quote]
draconixsongnote wrote on 2015-06-08:
Nihilist wrote on 2015-06-08:
AlphaThirteen wrote on 2015-06-08:
DragonSage wrote on 2015-06-08:
I'm clicking transmute but its not letting me choose anythign

Same.

New familiar is adorable though. Just when I'd pretty much run out of familiars to put on dragons, what good timing.

Same here.

Try pressing Ctrl+F5, it worked for me
Cool update but same here. Does anyone know how to get it working or if we did anything wrong?
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
[quote name="Zhimonster" date=2015-06-08 08:20:56] That will teach you to dodge eliminates you little somethingsomethings [/quote]wow so violent lol
Zhimonster wrote on 2015-06-08:
That will teach you to dodge eliminates you little somethingsomethings
wow so violent lol
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
This is exciting! Happy Anniversary, and I really enjoy the new feature.

However, is anyone else having problems with it only allowing you to transmute one item at a time? Is stacking not a thing for this? There is a drop down menu for it, but it only allows me to select [1].
This is exciting! Happy Anniversary, and I really enjoy the new feature.

However, is anyone else having problems with it only allowing you to transmute one item at a time? Is stacking not a thing for this? There is a drop down menu for it, but it only allows me to select [1].
96vtsk.png
I've noticed that on Google Chrome (for me) that the page looks totally different compared to when I open it in Internet Explorer. In Chrome, All I saw were the words from Baldwin and the button for "Transmute". But whenever I clicked it, nothing happened. I did try Ctrl + F5. Nothing happened. I also tried refreshing the page. Still the same result.

However, I just opened the page in IE and I managed to see the appropriate form of the page. It had a picture of Baldwin and a weird and faded "+" button above the "Transmute" button. It seems that I can enjoy this feature through IE instead of GC. I find that unfortunate, but at least now I can see my transmutation functioning on GC after I give the page the right commands through IE.
I've noticed that on Google Chrome (for me) that the page looks totally different compared to when I open it in Internet Explorer. In Chrome, All I saw were the words from Baldwin and the button for "Transmute". But whenever I clicked it, nothing happened. I did try Ctrl + F5. Nothing happened. I also tried refreshing the page. Still the same result.

However, I just opened the page in IE and I managed to see the appropriate form of the page. It had a picture of Baldwin and a weird and faded "+" button above the "Transmute" button. It seems that I can enjoy this feature through IE instead of GC. I find that unfortunate, but at least now I can see my transmutation functioning on GC after I give the page the right commands through IE.
HzGpUHb.png
Ha ha... I like the FR initials on the loga's back fin!
Ha ha... I like the FR initials on the loga's back fin!
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif o7k2eg.png
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
banner_artshop2.png
Awesomeness! I'm super excited to start using Baldwin's Brew! Thanks so much for putting out new content so often. We really appreciate it!

Oh, and happy anniversary FR! The logas are adorable ^ -^
Awesomeness! I'm super excited to start using Baldwin's Brew! Thanks so much for putting out new content so often. We really appreciate it!

Oh, and happy anniversary FR! The logas are adorable ^ -^
photofunky.gif
Excuse me, when I press on the "transmute" button it doesn't make an action :/ I don't know what's wrong. Help!!
Excuse me, when I press on the "transmute" button it doesn't make an action :/ I don't know what's wrong. Help!!
-Marii
Quote:
You could be rich in two ways. By having a lot of money and having your best friends. But you can't have both at the same time. -- Heineken
[quote name="MDreams" date=2015-06-08 08:45:59] I've noticed that on Google Chrome (for me) that the page looks totally different compared to when I open it in Internet Explorer. In Chrome, All I saw were the words from Baldwin and the button for "Transmute". But whenever I clicked it, nothing happened. I did try Ctrl + F5. Nothing happened. I also tried refreshing the page. Still the same result. However, I just opened the page in IE and I managed to see the appropriate form of the page. It had a picture of Baldwin and a weird and faded "+" button above the "Transmute" button. It seems that I can enjoy this feature through IE instead of GC. I find that unfortunate, but at least now I can see my transmutation functioning on GC after I give the page the right commands through IE. [/quote] Ugh, I only have chrome, as I'm using a chromebook. Boo I was wondering why I can't do anything :(
MDreams wrote on 2015-06-08:

Ugh, I only have chrome, as I'm using a chromebook. Boo I was wondering why I can't do anything :(
sTDNoaF.gif
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 190 191