Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 190 191
YAY! BALDWIN'S BUBBLING BREW! Can't wait to start crafting some items! Heck, there's a plague doctor's mask as a preview on Baldwin's page. I'm gonna get that. C8

And I'm loving the new familiar Loga! I need more familiars with their color scheme!

Happy 2nd Anniversary! Thank you so much for your hard work!
YAY! BALDWIN'S BUBBLING BREW! Can't wait to start crafting some items! Heck, there's a plague doctor's mask as a preview on Baldwin's page. I'm gonna get that. C8

And I'm loving the new familiar Loga! I need more familiars with their color scheme!

Happy 2nd Anniversary! Thank you so much for your hard work!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
It won't allow me to transmute any of my items, I have found that others on the site are having this same problem as well.
It won't allow me to transmute any of my items, I have found that others on the site are having this same problem as well.
I seem to be having issues and can't Transmute anything to be able to get ingredients and make a loga. Could I get some help with that please?
I seem to be having issues and can't Transmute anything to be able to get ingredients and make a loga. Could I get some help with that please?
I knew it was something big!

You guys did good :D
I knew it was something big!

You guys did good :D
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
omggggggggg awesomesauce! Though, I did have to make a hard refresh before I could get it to work, for some reason the pages weren't displaying correctly the first time, and wouldn't let me do anything :< mean pages
omggggggggg awesomesauce! Though, I did have to make a hard refresh before I could get it to work, for some reason the pages weren't displaying correctly the first time, and wouldn't let me do anything :< mean pages
[img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/abe656c3811fa9af4ded05b5f2530ee7/tumblr_npmbeot6O91r8sjgao1_500.jpg[/img] ([url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/abe656c3811fa9af4ded05b5f2530ee7/tumblr_npmbeot6O91r8sjgao1_1280.jpg]Full size[/url].) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=127871&did=12633969]Molly[/url] and Amara are Not Impressed!
tumblr_npmbeot6O91r8sjgao1_500.jpg
(Full size.)

Molly and Amara are Not Impressed!
DSEHBxF.png
WELL PARDON ME FOR JUST A HOT SECOND I'VE GOT ALCHEMY TO MASTER AND COMICS TO DRAW

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY FLIGHT RISING I AM SO STOKED FOR YOU
WELL PARDON ME FOR JUST A HOT SECOND I'VE GOT ALCHEMY TO MASTER AND COMICS TO DRAW

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY FLIGHT RISING I AM SO STOKED FOR YOU
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
[img]http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/fat-jonah-excited.gif[/img] Ahhhh this is so cool :D Can't wait to start messing about with Baldwin!
fat-jonah-excited.gif
Ahhhh this is so cool :D Can't wait to start messing about with Baldwin!
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Can't transmute. Tried to refresh but it's still not working. I'm on Mac and tried CMD+R as the CTRL+F5 equivalent. Friend says it's working for them but still nothing for me. Anyone know another way to fix this on Mac?

Figured it out. Anyone on Mac can follow this fpr a manual fix.

Oh, And Happy Anniversary!
Can't transmute. Tried to refresh but it's still not working. I'm on Mac and tried CMD+R as the CTRL+F5 equivalent. Friend says it's working for them but still nothing for me. Anyone know another way to fix this on Mac?

Figured it out. Anyone on Mac can follow this fpr a manual fix.

Oh, And Happy Anniversary!
9G6X1mj.gif
Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Uhhhh... what should I do here?

I click Transmute and ....nothing happens?

Edit: nvm. worked after refresh. :D
Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Uhhhh... what should I do here?

I click Transmute and ....nothing happens?

Edit: nvm. worked after refresh. :D

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 190 191