Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things ppl do that you just can't stand
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@couchprincess right exactly like if u don't want to talk just tell me?? u don't have to act like talking to me is the most boring ever

@couchprincess right exactly like if u don't want to talk just tell me?? u don't have to act like talking to me is the most boring ever

img.jpg
@Mynty OH MY GOD I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN LIKE HOLY CRAP UR NOT BEING FUNNY OR CUTE I TOLD U IT BOTHERS ME FOR A REASON

some people
@Mynty OH MY GOD I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN LIKE HOLY CRAP UR NOT BEING FUNNY OR CUTE I TOLD U IT BOTHERS ME FOR A REASON

some people
img.jpg
@ankh really tho!!

@ocularoracle I mainly refer to this one guy who was in my one class who sat next to me that literally SCREAMS and it scared the crap out of me. And I had heard him sneeze quieter before. Like bro I'm taking an exam can you not

But you can kinda hold it in a bit and make it quieter if it really bothers people I guess. I mean, allergies can't really be helped though ^3^
@ankh really tho!!

@ocularoracle I mainly refer to this one guy who was in my one class who sat next to me that literally SCREAMS and it scared the crap out of me. And I had heard him sneeze quieter before. Like bro I'm taking an exam can you not

But you can kinda hold it in a bit and make it quieter if it really bothers people I guess. I mean, allergies can't really be helped though ^3^
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
@ankh

So i just really cannot stand paper and whEN PEOPLE RUB IT TOGETHER IT BOTHERS ME BECAUSE THE SOUND AND I MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM I DONT LIKE IT

AND THEY JUST DO IT MORE LIKE ?!?!?!
@ankh

So i just really cannot stand paper and whEN PEOPLE RUB IT TOGETHER IT BOTHERS ME BECAUSE THE SOUND AND I MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM I DONT LIKE IT

AND THEY JUST DO IT MORE LIKE ?!?!?!
fKJwbdW.png
"Have a good one"

.......a good what
"Have a good one"

.......a good what
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
When people chew loudly. It's the most cringey sound
When people chew loudly. It's the most cringey sound
sBdLZtA.png
@ocularoracle right like ... I'm ok if they're like, hey what's wrong? And im like i don't want to talk about it, and they leave it at that, but people who just KEEP asking it's like are you serious u obviously don't really care that much ur just nosy as all get out

@Cheeseburger one
@ocularoracle right like ... I'm ok if they're like, hey what's wrong? And im like i don't want to talk about it, and they leave it at that, but people who just KEEP asking it's like are you serious u obviously don't really care that much ur just nosy as all get out

@Cheeseburger one
img.jpg
@ankh [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/5fdf2fdfcc231828fd969ac1ed70bf38/tumblr_nplss8R9Nx1rw57pfo2_250.png[/img]
@ankh

tumblr_nplss8R9Nx1rw57pfo2_250.png
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
So I'm a cashier and one of the things that annoy me SO MUCH is when people grab the bags before I'm done packing them. Like there's only two things in a bag where I can put in so many more things and they just grab it. I suppose I wouldn't mind so much if they said something about it but it's just so irksome.
So I'm a cashier and one of the things that annoy me SO MUCH is when people grab the bags before I'm done packing them. Like there's only two things in a bag where I can put in so many more things and they just grab it. I suppose I wouldn't mind so much if they said something about it but it's just so irksome.
8BX6s0m.png
WALKING SLOW omg. Even worse is when they form a line where you can't get around them! I walk quickly, I know, but for the love of all that is holy in the world, please leave space for people to walk past you. /)_(\

And people who touch me when I'm not looking. I am VERY easy to startle, but I also know how to fight, and random touchers will get a punch to some part of their body. Or kick.
WALKING SLOW omg. Even worse is when they form a line where you can't get around them! I walk quickly, I know, but for the love of all that is holy in the world, please leave space for people to walk past you. /)_(\

And people who touch me when I'm not looking. I am VERY easy to startle, but I also know how to fight, and random touchers will get a punch to some part of their body. Or kick.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20