Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | }} Hotel M.U.R.D.E.R. -- RIP
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51
@snowyfool @mirrorface

Sym, a little late on waking up to this whole mess, looks over to Johlen. "The security in this hotel is awful... What a horrid thing to happen to somebody." Asymnok's stomach gets a queasy feeling and she tries her best to hold it in. She looks around at the other dragons. "Who... do you think it was? Mack didn't seem astonished by it, but easygoing... Do you think it was her? It would be easy to murder to bring attention to her hotel. She DID say it had low business. I'm sure a murder would boost the business significantly. A hotel that a murder occurred. She could advertise there was a ghost... That would bring in the treasure quicker than anything..."

Asymnok's scales lifted a bit. What if it was Johlen? No, no that's impossible. He seemed to be a sweet coatl, he wouldn't do this. Plus I would have heard him in the night getting up and out from his bed.
@snowyfool @mirrorface

Sym, a little late on waking up to this whole mess, looks over to Johlen. "The security in this hotel is awful... What a horrid thing to happen to somebody." Asymnok's stomach gets a queasy feeling and she tries her best to hold it in. She looks around at the other dragons. "Who... do you think it was? Mack didn't seem astonished by it, but easygoing... Do you think it was her? It would be easy to murder to bring attention to her hotel. She DID say it had low business. I'm sure a murder would boost the business significantly. A hotel that a murder occurred. She could advertise there was a ghost... That would bring in the treasure quicker than anything..."

Asymnok's scales lifted a bit. What if it was Johlen? No, no that's impossible. He seemed to be a sweet coatl, he wouldn't do this. Plus I would have heard him in the night getting up and out from his bed.
wind_ani.gif
[center]((working on icons)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9207670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92077/9207670_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- A day had gone by in such a blur that Nagra didn't know how to process what was going on. He was tired, he needed a hotel to stay in, and now there were [i]murders?[/i] He would've sighed out of pure annoyance if the dead body in front of him didn't exist. The dead didn't bother him— he was the one to bury them in the clan. What [i]did[/i] bother him was the prospect of killers running around, ready to murder him while he slept. . . [i]Stop that, Nagra. You're being foolish. We'll get this solved in no time, right?[/i] Tearing his eyes away from the body, he turned out of the garden and [b]toured any available room, looking for any clues the killer may have left. Afterwards, he checked Medli's room.[/b] ((idk if I should ping you buT IM DOING IT ANYWAYS @Mirrorface))
((working on icons))

9207670_350.png

A day had gone by in such a blur that Nagra didn't know how to process what was going on. He was tired, he needed a hotel to stay in, and now there were murders?

He would've sighed out of pure annoyance if the dead body in front of him didn't exist.

The dead didn't bother him— he was the one to bury them in the clan. What did bother him was the prospect of killers running around, ready to murder him while he slept. . .

Stop that, Nagra. You're being foolish. We'll get this solved in no time, right?

Tearing his eyes away from the body, he turned out of the garden and toured any available room, looking for any clues the killer may have left. Afterwards, he checked Medli's room.

((idk if I should ping you buT IM DOING IT ANYWAYS

@Mirrorface))
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Wasn't it an absolute [i]joy[/i] to wake up and find yourself with a dead body on the grounds and [i]murderers[/i] lurking within their group? It was the obvious conclusion, after all; if the staff wanted them dead they wouldn't all be awake right now, and they seemed to make a half-hearted attempt to try and solve this puzzle. Like the others, he was quickly shepherded towards the vast garden, where the others had tried their luck and failed. Scoria mumbles something indistinct as he looks around for anything that could possibly lead him to a clue, noting the crowd in the back -- they found the familiar? No one could coax answers out of beasts here. [img]http://i.imgur.com/OZMQe1w.png[/img] [b]"[/b] ... Durian, was it. [b]Did you hear anything last night?[/b] [b]"[/b] [sub]@Mirrorface[/sub]
Wasn't it an absolute joy to wake up and find yourself with a dead body on the grounds and murderers lurking within their group? It was the obvious conclusion, after all; if the staff wanted them dead they wouldn't all be awake right now, and they seemed to make a half-hearted attempt to try and solve this puzzle.

Like the others, he was quickly shepherded towards the vast garden, where the others had tried their luck and failed. Scoria mumbles something indistinct as he looks around for anything that could possibly lead him to a clue, noting the crowd in the back -- they found the familiar? No one could coax answers out of beasts here.

OZMQe1w.png " ... Durian, was it. Did you hear anything last night? "

@Mirrorface
uwTw1Hx.png
((This is open for anyone who can hear the dingus, sorry for how long this thing is xD)) It was clear from your experiences from yesterday that you weren't getting anywhere with this hotel. Even the tantalizing offer FREE services wasn't enough to entice them into letting you go, and now, they've threatened to KILL you if you tried to escape? You've had your fair share of desperate business practices, but this was on a whole new level! You began to pace back and forth, listing off your options, when, DING. You had it! You ignored what the manager had to say and quickly went to work, pulling out a blank piece of paper from your satchel and scribbling away. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pntoIns.jpg[/img]"Celox! Come here quick!" The squirrel-like critter once again popped out and looked over at you curiously. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pntoIns.jpg[/img]"Celox, I have an idea that's gonna blow you away, just you wait! We're getting out of here, buddy!" You gave the familiar a kiss and perched him on your shoulder, ready to put your plan into action. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pntoIns.jpg[/img]"Ladies and gentlemen, please, does anyone know an outdoor loca - .....Everyone?" Before you could say anymore, the group was already on the move, following one of the hotel staff to a different location. You weren't sure where they were headed, but you certainly knew they knew more about this place than you did. You quickly sprinted after them and ended up in the garden, where everyone scrambled over to another guest lying limp on the ground. The site perplexed you for a moment, but your attention was focused on a MUCH more interesting find. Infact, you noticed that you've ended up just where you wanted to be.... OUTSIDE! AND HOO-BOY IF THAT WASN'T SOME GOOD TIMING. You gave your claws a good crack and took out your newly written letter, ready to get to work! You folded the message into a paper airplane and held it steady in your grasp. If anyone chose to watch you now, then they'd best be ready to give their claws a hardy slap to the face because you were about to pull off a masterpiece. With a strong thrust of your arm, you threw the paper airplane and watched it soar through the air towards the garden wall. You crossed your fingers and bounced up and down.[i] Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy![/i] The airplane closed in on its target and.... [i]Ping.[/i] The airplane did a full loop and spiraled down to the ground...landing about 5 feet from where you stood. You watched in awe as the scene unfurled, leaving you utterly speechless until - [img]http://i.imgur.com/pntoIns.jpg[/img][u][b]"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"[/b][/u] Honestly, the staff should just kick you out at this point.
((This is open for anyone who can hear the dingus, sorry for how long this thing is xD))

It was clear from your experiences from yesterday that you weren't getting anywhere with this hotel. Even the tantalizing offer FREE services wasn't enough to entice them into letting you go, and now, they've threatened to KILL you if you tried to escape? You've had your fair share of desperate business practices, but this was on a whole new level!

You began to pace back and forth, listing off your options, when, DING. You had it!

You ignored what the manager had to say and quickly went to work, pulling out a blank piece of paper from your satchel and scribbling away.

pntoIns.jpg"Celox! Come here quick!"

The squirrel-like critter once again popped out and looked over at you curiously.

pntoIns.jpg"Celox, I have an idea that's gonna blow you away, just you wait! We're getting out of here, buddy!"

You gave the familiar a kiss and perched him on your shoulder, ready to put your plan into action.

pntoIns.jpg"Ladies and gentlemen, please, does anyone know an outdoor loca - .....Everyone?"

Before you could say anymore, the group was already on the move, following one of the hotel staff to a different location. You weren't sure where they were headed, but you certainly knew they knew more about this place than you did.

You quickly sprinted after them and ended up in the garden, where everyone scrambled over to another guest lying limp on the ground. The site perplexed you for a moment, but your attention was focused on a MUCH more interesting find. Infact, you noticed that you've ended up just where you wanted to be....

OUTSIDE! AND HOO-BOY IF THAT WASN'T SOME GOOD TIMING.

You gave your claws a good crack and took out your newly written letter, ready to get to work!
You folded the message into a paper airplane and held it steady in your grasp. If anyone chose to watch you now, then they'd best be ready to give their claws a hardy slap to the face because you were about to pull off a masterpiece.

With a strong thrust of your arm, you threw the paper airplane and watched it soar through the air towards the garden wall.

You crossed your fingers and bounced up and down. Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

The airplane closed in on its target and....

Ping. The airplane did a full loop and spiraled down to the ground...landing about 5 feet from where you stood.

You watched in awe as the scene unfurled, leaving you utterly speechless until -

pntoIns.jpg"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Honestly, the staff should just kick you out at this point.
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@3rd @mirrorface

Johlen turned at the sound of another dragon approaching. He tensed until he realized it was just Sym and relaxed. "Good... er, bad morning." He greeted solemnly. "Too bad ve had to vake up to zhis." He said, pointedly avoiding looking at the body.
"As for who I zink it vas..." He scanned over the dragons standing around. "Its... hard to zay, I suppose." He sighed. "Ve need more evidence before ve really start calling anyvone out. I vould't vant anyvone to be wrongly persecuted." He paused. "But, I do zink I may know zhe cause of death? Vhy not... suffication? Vhat if a dragon held Medli's nose and mouth shut so she could not breathe? Zat vould leave no evidence, besides it may account for zhe bruises on her face and the smeared paint." He glaced at the spiral. "Vhy do you ask? Who do you zink it vas?"
@3rd @mirrorface

Johlen turned at the sound of another dragon approaching. He tensed until he realized it was just Sym and relaxed. "Good... er, bad morning." He greeted solemnly. "Too bad ve had to vake up to zhis." He said, pointedly avoiding looking at the body.
"As for who I zink it vas..." He scanned over the dragons standing around. "Its... hard to zay, I suppose." He sighed. "Ve need more evidence before ve really start calling anyvone out. I vould't vant anyvone to be wrongly persecuted." He paused. "But, I do zink I may know zhe cause of death? Vhy not... suffication? Vhat if a dragon held Medli's nose and mouth shut so she could not breathe? Zat vould leave no evidence, besides it may account for zhe bruises on her face and the smeared paint." He glaced at the spiral. "Vhy do you ask? Who do you zink it vas?"
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
Marzipan scowled. It looked like he'd be staying here a little longer after all. It was always something. He followed the others into the garden and observed the gruesome scene with relative passivity, save for a hint of annoyance in his eyes. The coatl hadn't been acquainted with last night's victim and found it difficult to feel any pity for her. He didn't have any obligation to avenge the recently-desceaced skydancer, but he was also no idiot, and if it meant his getting out of this place, that's what he'd do. He moved closer to the group to get up to speed on the situation. He listened as the known events of the last night were recounted, and oddly enough a smile began to play across his lips. When he spoke, it was with a saccharine smug tone. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/97274/9727381p.png[/img]"Surely you've all noticed something doesn't add up here." [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/97274/9727381p.png[/img]"Assuming that Medli and the bear were attacked by the same killer, why does the dragon look untouched while her familiar is bleeding out? There's no reason to use different means of murder, or even to attack the poor creature at all." There was a dangerous glint in his eyes. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/97274/9727381p.png[/img]"Unless of course, the killer's hand was forced. Perhaps the bear tried to defend its master, and our culprit was forced to fight back." Not wanting to get his own hands dirty, the coatl whistled for his spellbound golem. The automaton chirped happily and [b]approached the dying bear, checking under its claws for anything that may have been torn off in a fight[/b]. @mirrorface
Marzipan scowled. It looked like he'd be staying here a little longer after all. It was always something.

He followed the others into the garden and observed the gruesome scene with relative passivity, save for a hint of annoyance in his eyes. The coatl hadn't been acquainted with last night's victim and found it difficult to feel any pity for her. He didn't have any obligation to avenge the recently-desceaced skydancer, but he was also no idiot, and if it meant his getting out of this place, that's what he'd do.

He moved closer to the group to get up to speed on the situation. He listened as the known events of the last night were recounted, and oddly enough a smile began to play across his lips. When he spoke, it was with a saccharine smug tone.

9727381p.png"Surely you've all noticed something doesn't add up here."

9727381p.png"Assuming that Medli and the bear were attacked by the same killer, why does the dragon look untouched while her familiar is bleeding out? There's no reason to use different means of murder, or even to attack the poor creature at all."

There was a dangerous glint in his eyes.

9727381p.png"Unless of course, the killer's hand was forced. Perhaps the bear tried to defend its master, and our culprit was forced to fight back."

Not wanting to get his own hands dirty, the coatl whistled for his spellbound golem. The automaton chirped happily and approached the dying bear, checking under its claws for anything that may have been torn off in a fight.

@mirrorface
VOIPBvS.png
@elroking [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12942764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129428/12942764_350.png[/img] [/url] Arsenic rolled her eyes, sighing with exasperation. [i]Great. Just what I need right now. I'm going to be stuck with all these dragons until investigations are completed.[/i] She stayed to the back of the crowd, laying down on her belly as she waited for things to calm down. Through everyone's legs, however, she noticed the dying familiar. A strong wave of pity crashed over her. [i]That poor bear... Lost his friend and now he's dying a slow and painful death. At least... he won't be dying alone, surrounded by all these strangers.[/i] As though he had read her feelings, Rosco lept up into the air and flew over to the bear's side. Arsenic sat up slowly and listened carefully. She could just barely make out the low, sad, crooning noises her familiar was making in attempt to soothe the bear in his final moments. She sighed, and turned her attention away. She couldn't bear to watch the poor creature suffer. Instead she trudged over to where the wildclaw was causing yet another dramatic scene. "Hey. I remember you from yesterday. If you're so desperate to get out, can't you just fly away? We are outside after all. If your delivery is so important, leave now and get it done. Then come back for the rest of the investigation. It'd be better for you to have your name cleared, after all. It's bad business to be labled a murderer."
@elroking

12942764_350.png

Arsenic rolled her eyes, sighing with exasperation.
Great. Just what I need right now. I'm going to be stuck with all these dragons until investigations are completed.
She stayed to the back of the crowd, laying down on her belly as she waited for things to calm down. Through everyone's legs, however, she noticed the dying familiar. A strong wave of pity crashed over her.
That poor bear... Lost his friend and now he's dying a slow and painful death. At least... he won't be dying alone, surrounded by all these strangers.
As though he had read her feelings, Rosco lept up into the air and flew over to the bear's side. Arsenic sat up slowly and listened carefully. She could just barely make out the low, sad, crooning noises her familiar was making in attempt to soothe the bear in his final moments.
She sighed, and turned her attention away. She couldn't bear to watch the poor creature suffer. Instead she trudged over to where the wildclaw was causing yet another dramatic scene.
"Hey. I remember you from yesterday. If you're so desperate to get out, can't you just fly away? We are outside after all. If your delivery is so important, leave now and get it done. Then come back for the rest of the investigation. It'd be better for you to have your name cleared, after all. It's bad business to be labled a murderer."
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8468702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84688/8468702_350.png[/img] [/url] "Yep, I don't think attacking Camphor is the best idea." Wanderer shivered. "The truth is ... I think we ought to tread carefully around the Nocturne. Even if she didn't kill Medli, we know she was out here last night, so she might be covering for whoever did. And she's got the staff behind her, unlike us; we're on our own." Wanderer shrugged. "Honestly, once I realized that Camphor might be involved, I just wanted to get out of there before I turned up dead too. But I'll come with you if you want to ask her for the key." @Lorde

8468702_350.png

"Yep, I don't think attacking Camphor is the best idea." Wanderer shivered. "The truth is ... I think we ought to tread carefully around the Nocturne. Even if she didn't kill Medli, we know she was out here last night, so she might be covering for whoever did. And she's got the staff behind her, unlike us; we're on our own."

Wanderer shrugged. "Honestly, once I realized that Camphor might be involved, I just wanted to get out of there before I turned up dead too. But I'll come with you if you want to ask her for the key."

@Lorde
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NRsmuau.png[/img] "Alright, I guess we should set off then. Lead the way." As much as Kyani didn't want to reenter the building in which someone had just been murdered, standing in the garden with the body wasn't favorable either. [b]Without hesitation, the guardian followed Wanderer back to where he had met Camphor in pursuit of the master key.[/b] @Lukra @Mirrorface
NRsmuau.png "Alright, I guess we should set off then. Lead the way."
As much as Kyani didn't want to reenter the building in which someone had just been murdered, standing in the garden with the body wasn't favorable either.
Without hesitation, the guardian followed Wanderer back to where he had met Camphor in pursuit of the master key.

@Lukra @Mirrorface
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
@Hanoverian23 You stopped about mid-scream and focused your attention on the coatl scolding you. You weren't very defensive when it came to criticisms, you usually just ignored them and continued about your way, but there was one thing that he said that caught you off guard. [img]http://i.imgur.com/63FMft8.jpg[/img]"F...Flying?" Your eyes momentarily twitched from the word, but you played it off as best you could. [img]http://i.imgur.com/63FMft8.jpg[/img]"Yes, of course, flying! Well, as you can see, kind sir, I'm quite capable of doing just that." You spread your wings as far as you could and puffed out your chest. [img]http://i.imgur.com/63FMft8.jpg[/img]"But, as much as I'd just love to be on my merry way, I would feel incredibly bad if I abandoned all you in such a place. This company has ILL BUSINESS PRACTICES, and if they think I'm going to let anymore dragons fall victim to their system, then they are dreadfully wrong!" It didn't look like you'd be escaping anytime soon, afterall. So you'd better make the best dang impression on whatever other dragons you could in the mean time.
@Hanoverian23

You stopped about mid-scream and focused your attention on the coatl scolding you. You weren't very defensive when it came to criticisms, you usually just ignored them and continued about your way, but there was one thing that he said that caught you off guard.

63FMft8.jpg"F...Flying?"

Your eyes momentarily twitched from the word, but you played it off as best you could.

63FMft8.jpg"Yes, of course, flying! Well, as you can see, kind sir, I'm quite capable of doing just that."

You spread your wings as far as you could and puffed out your chest.

63FMft8.jpg"But, as much as I'd just love to be on my merry way, I would feel incredibly bad if I abandoned all you in such a place. This company has ILL BUSINESS PRACTICES, and if they think I'm going to let anymore dragons fall victim to their system, then they are dreadfully wrong!"

It didn't look like you'd be escaping anytime soon, afterall. So you'd better make the best dang impression on whatever other dragons you could in the mean time.
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51