Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Antique Boutique [S] All Things Retired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MissAri

That would be 852500t converted for the firebird and sprite, yes?
@MissAri

That would be 852500t converted for the firebird and sprite, yes?
@Devilbaby

855,250t actually- if that's all right with you, I'll have Ash send them your way? :)
@Devilbaby

855,250t actually- if that's all right with you, I'll have Ash send them your way? :)
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@MissAri

That's fine, give me a bit though; I have to feed my little gremlin darling baby and put her to bed.
@MissAri

That's fine, give me a bit though; I have to feed my little gremlin darling baby and put her to bed.
@MissAri

Would you do 8000g on the tatters? :)
@MissAri

Would you do 8000g on the tatters? :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Gwynbleidd

The current lowest listing in the AH is 8190 gems, so would you be able to do 8100g?
@Gwynbleidd

The current lowest listing in the AH is 8190 gems, so would you be able to do 8100g?
M i s s A r i #29593
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@Mary Heard you needed an Arcane Sprite.
@Mary Heard you needed an Arcane Sprite.
@MissAri

How much for the lightning sprite or speedy?
@MissAri

How much for the lightning sprite or speedy?
@Mangledfoxy

I'm afraid the Speedy already sold from the AH, but the Lightning Sprite is still available for 6900 gems :)
@Mangledfoxy

I'm afraid the Speedy already sold from the AH, but the Lightning Sprite is still available for 6900 gems :)
M i s s A r i #29593
bump!
bump!
WCnfyEV.jpg
bump!
bump!
WCnfyEV.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7