Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone with a user ID lower than 334?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Feast" date=2015-05-26 15:36:50] let me bask in the glory of the vistas ~*~*~*~*~* [/quote] *rolls around in the vistas*
Feast wrote on 2015-05-26:
let me bask in the glory of the vistas ~*~*~*~*~*
*rolls around in the vistas*
*waves* Hi.

Thanks for the ping @The13Inquisitor, but I'm afraid I wouldn't classify myself as (inter)active anywhere on the internet lately. Since fiddling with Amazon wishlists and checking out recommendations doesn't really count.
I still check in on my dragons and check messages though.

I admit my lack of faith in humanity has been making more open interactions a difficult prospect. Well, for some reason I think I've become even more overly-sensitive this year in particular or something, annoyingly enough.

It's been suggested to me that I not worry so much about creative works during my linguistics-mathematics degree (last exam of the academic year on Friday, I'm not especially worried). At times new ideas have been nudged around and old ones reflected on.

Hope y'all have been alright. ^^
*waves* Hi.

Thanks for the ping @The13Inquisitor, but I'm afraid I wouldn't classify myself as (inter)active anywhere on the internet lately. Since fiddling with Amazon wishlists and checking out recommendations doesn't really count.
I still check in on my dragons and check messages though.

I admit my lack of faith in humanity has been making more open interactions a difficult prospect. Well, for some reason I think I've become even more overly-sensitive this year in particular or something, annoyingly enough.

It's been suggested to me that I not worry so much about creative works during my linguistics-mathematics degree (last exam of the academic year on Friday, I'm not especially worried). At times new ideas have been nudged around and old ones reflected on.

Hope y'all have been alright. ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Heeeeey yo, my ID's 325 so I just barely made the cutoff. :D Thanks for the ping, @The13Inquisitor ! I might not be as active on here as I used to be, but all my bebbies still hold a special place in my heart. And I'm hoping to be better about doing more than just feeding and gathering now that school's over for me!
Heeeeey yo, my ID's 325 so I just barely made the cutoff. :D Thanks for the ping, @The13Inquisitor ! I might not be as active on here as I used to be, but all my bebbies still hold a special place in my heart. And I'm hoping to be better about doing more than just feeding and gathering now that school's over for me!
tXKbExw.png
@Winterling: Another RP in order, do you think?
@Winterling: Another RP in order, do you think?
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
[quote name="Kayle" date=2015-05-27 13:01:59] [quote name="Feast" date=2015-05-26 15:36:50] let me bask in the glory of the vistas ~*~*~*~*~* [/quote] *rolls around in the vistas* [/quote] *A moment not soon to be forgotten*
Kayle wrote on 2015-05-27:

*A moment not soon to be forgotten*
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
[quote name="elroking" date=2015-05-27 22:00:12] [quote name="Kayle" date=2015-05-27 13:01:59] [quote name="Feast" date=2015-05-26 15:36:50] let me bask in the glory of the vistas ~*~*~*~*~* [/quote] *rolls around in the vistas* [/quote] *A moment not soon to be forgotten* [/quote] This. Is just the most gorgeous thread I have laid eyes on. (334 bonus points to anyone who reads this out in that Fable female NPC voice).
elroking wrote on 2015-05-27:

This. Is just the most gorgeous thread I have laid eyes on. (334 bonus points to anyone who reads this out in that Fable female NPC voice).
SUFoHqb.gif
[quote name="elroking" date=2015-05-27 22:00:12] [quote name="Kayle" date=2015-05-27 13:01:59] [quote name="Feast" date=2015-05-26 15:36:50] let me bask in the glory of the vistas ~*~*~*~*~* [/quote] *rolls around in the vistas* [/quote] *A moment not soon to be forgotten* [/quote] sooo many vistasssssss
elroking wrote on 2015-05-27:

sooo many vistasssssss

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@The13Inquisitor mayhaps! It would be fun, I think. As for plot I've got no clue, but my clan sort of accidentally became closely tied to Ripcurl, @darkargo's brood. I've got more water dragons in my lair than ever! (also not enough because some of mine went to visit home during the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and have yet to return)
@The13Inquisitor mayhaps! It would be fun, I think. As for plot I've got no clue, but my clan sort of accidentally became closely tied to Ripcurl, @darkargo's brood. I've got more water dragons in my lair than ever! (also not enough because some of mine went to visit home during the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and have yet to return)
tXKbExw.png
Maybe invite them along then.

Rule of thumb I learnt from Ghosts was, if you've got an endgame to steer towards, the RP will get there eventually and it's worked well so far.
Maybe invite them along then.

Rule of thumb I learnt from Ghosts was, if you've got an endgame to steer towards, the RP will get there eventually and it's worked well so far.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor

I'm still sitting around. Kinda inactive, but still watching things. Keeping my silver lair going. Been playing League of Legends, mostly. Gotta get that Gold.

I am account #108. I made the account the INSTANT beta was up. I have a slow internet connection, unfortunately..
@The13Inquisitor

I'm still sitting around. Kinda inactive, but still watching things. Keeping my silver lair going. Been playing League of Legends, mostly. Gotta get that Gold.

I am account #108. I made the account the INSTANT beta was up. I have a slow internet connection, unfortunately..
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
1 2 3 4