Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 166 167
I was just playing and then It cut my game. :(

Thankfully I got my treasure :D.

Here is the image.

fpzq.th.png
I was just playing and then It cut my game. :(

Thankfully I got my treasure :D.

Here is the image.

fpzq.th.png
They say the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst.
I just finished a round that got pretty close to 800k points. The round before had ended early after two shocks, so I only had a 9k payout.

And you know how sometimes the game pauses, and shows you the payout you got from last time before showing the new payout for your new game?

Well, after my 800k game ended, I saw the 9k amount and waited to see what my payout for THIS game was going to be. I was expecting maybe 18 or 22k... and I only received about 9k. The payout number on shockswitch never changed, but when I checked the markets in a new tab while I waited, my total treasury had updated only 9k worth.

This is the only time I've noticed this happening, but I usually don't play long rounds of shock switch unless it is has consistently paid well, since the game doesn't seem to give much of a treasure bonus for playing longer (payouts seem to consistently hover around 4k per switch gauge buildup, so why play more if you don't get noticable bonuses for playing more?)
I just finished a round that got pretty close to 800k points. The round before had ended early after two shocks, so I only had a 9k payout.

And you know how sometimes the game pauses, and shows you the payout you got from last time before showing the new payout for your new game?

Well, after my 800k game ended, I saw the 9k amount and waited to see what my payout for THIS game was going to be. I was expecting maybe 18 or 22k... and I only received about 9k. The payout number on shockswitch never changed, but when I checked the markets in a new tab while I waited, my total treasury had updated only 9k worth.

This is the only time I've noticed this happening, but I usually don't play long rounds of shock switch unless it is has consistently paid well, since the game doesn't seem to give much of a treasure bonus for playing longer (payouts seem to consistently hover around 4k per switch gauge buildup, so why play more if you don't get noticable bonuses for playing more?)
Having a black square appear and flicker for a few seconds when making matches of 4. Recurrent appearance. Also occurs with my brother @vlad
Having a black square appear and flicker for a few seconds when making matches of 4. Recurrent appearance. Also occurs with my brother @vlad
X2sUkwy.png
Yeah there's a little black square that's comes and goes as it pleases and it's pretty frustrating |D Also, I got a score of around 1,070,000 but it never got to the high scores, would they not be working right now orrr?
Yeah there's a little black square that's comes and goes as it pleases and it's pretty frustrating |D Also, I got a score of around 1,070,000 but it never got to the high scores, would they not be working right now orrr?
For this last game I just played, the amount of treasure earned that is displayed on the actual shockswitch window was marginally higher than what I got and what showed up in my lucky streak window. It was only a difference of about 3000 treasure, but it's still displaying wrong.
For this last game I just played, the amount of treasure earned that is displayed on the actual shockswitch window was marginally higher than what I got and what showed up in my lucky streak window. It was only a difference of about 3000 treasure, but it's still displaying wrong.
Not sure if this counts for anything, but it seems to me that there is a large time spent/treasure earned gap between Shock Switch and Runes. Shock Switch needs to be played on Very Hard to even come close, and in that case the difficulty curve starts high and curves even higher. At this point, an hour spent in Runes would be worth quite a bit more treasure, if it weren't down. (~1 hour sessions on VH Shock Switch yield somewhere around 7-10k treasure; this takes about 20 minutes to gather in Runes, less if that's all I'm doing.)
Not sure if this counts for anything, but it seems to me that there is a large time spent/treasure earned gap between Shock Switch and Runes. Shock Switch needs to be played on Very Hard to even come close, and in that case the difficulty curve starts high and curves even higher. At this point, an hour spent in Runes would be worth quite a bit more treasure, if it weren't down. (~1 hour sessions on VH Shock Switch yield somewhere around 7-10k treasure; this takes about 20 minutes to gather in Runes, less if that's all I'm doing.)
Shock switch keeps cutting out on me, saying that it lost connection to the server. This is a bit frustrating, in part because it will probably be fine later today. Any clue what's going on?
Shock switch keeps cutting out on me, saying that it lost connection to the server. This is a bit frustrating, in part because it will probably be fine later today. Any clue what's going on?
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
@Arakk
I get about 7-9k playing on easy for 10 minutes of play.

It seems like you get more money playing easy, as I didn't get nearly as much for playing for 10 minutes on very hard. This is my theory: While your physical score is higher in the harder difficulties, you make more money on the easier ones because there are fewer colors. Therefore, I think the score is proportional to the game you play.

For example (these numbers are 100% made up), clearing 3 can give you 100 points on easy, but 200 points on hard. However you get 1 treasure every 50 points on easy, whereas you get one treasure every 100 points on hard.

Then, it is easier to get more matches, combos, and chains in easier levels because they have fewer colors to work with.

This is just a theory, of course. Based on testing by playing many 10 minute long games at different difficulties.
@Arakk
I get about 7-9k playing on easy for 10 minutes of play.

It seems like you get more money playing easy, as I didn't get nearly as much for playing for 10 minutes on very hard. This is my theory: While your physical score is higher in the harder difficulties, you make more money on the easier ones because there are fewer colors. Therefore, I think the score is proportional to the game you play.

For example (these numbers are 100% made up), clearing 3 can give you 100 points on easy, but 200 points on hard. However you get 1 treasure every 50 points on easy, whereas you get one treasure every 100 points on hard.

Then, it is easier to get more matches, combos, and chains in easier levels because they have fewer colors to work with.

This is just a theory, of course. Based on testing by playing many 10 minute long games at different difficulties.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
Cut out on me after so long of playing... So... So long.... like 800k+ score, over 140 speed on easy... Just... so frustrating....
Cut out on me after so long of playing... So... So long.... like 800k+ score, over 140 speed on easy... Just... so frustrating....
I have tried 3 times now to play Shock Switch. And just before I get the first energy bar full the game disconnects. This seems to be a reoccurring problem that I hope gets fixed very soon.
I have tried 3 times now to play Shock Switch. And just before I get the first energy bar full the game disconnects. This seems to be a reoccurring problem that I hope gets fixed very soon.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 166 167