Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let's Share Lairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cleonor

Okay, Wow! First off, WHAT A RANGE OF DRAGONS! And all sorted into color, what effort you must have put into all this! And the dragons themselves are a beautiful range of breeds, and genes, and overall personality! Since there's so many dragons to choose from, i'm going to choose a few of my favorites, and give you a few words on why I love them! First off is Ivy! What can I say other than the fact that it fits perfectly! An Ivy Dragon with ivy colors, and an ivy familiar to boot! Next is Viotto! That accent is just gorgeous, and goes perfectly with the colors that are already on this dragon. Viotto looks like he could kick *** if he needed to, and he PROBABLY has the contacts to help him hide the body! Also, once again, the familiar matches perfectly! Archeon! That ripple goes absolutely perfectly with the shimmer! I have never put those two genes together, but the way it is here works so well, that I might have to try it sometime! I obviously need to talk about Sumi! I noticed how beautiful she was as soon as I saw her in your avatar, and I loved her once again while looking through your den, which is a shock because I very rarely like smoke! Especially smoke that sticks out so blatantly! So bravo for that!!!
@Cleonor

Okay, Wow! First off, WHAT A RANGE OF DRAGONS! And all sorted into color, what effort you must have put into all this! And the dragons themselves are a beautiful range of breeds, and genes, and overall personality! Since there's so many dragons to choose from, i'm going to choose a few of my favorites, and give you a few words on why I love them! First off is Ivy! What can I say other than the fact that it fits perfectly! An Ivy Dragon with ivy colors, and an ivy familiar to boot! Next is Viotto! That accent is just gorgeous, and goes perfectly with the colors that are already on this dragon. Viotto looks like he could kick *** if he needed to, and he PROBABLY has the contacts to help him hide the body! Also, once again, the familiar matches perfectly! Archeon! That ripple goes absolutely perfectly with the shimmer! I have never put those two genes together, but the way it is here works so well, that I might have to try it sometime! I obviously need to talk about Sumi! I noticed how beautiful she was as soon as I saw her in your avatar, and I loved her once again while looking through your den, which is a shock because I very rarely like smoke! Especially smoke that sticks out so blatantly! So bravo for that!!!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Jamiekoopa

So I wandered through your lair and noted how much effort you put into all of your dragons. Like, I can literally feel the love. And then I had my heart stolen by the little crystal/facet white imp that is currently nameless in your lair. I blinked, and he was holding my heart in his tiny claws, the little thief. Tell him I want it back.
@Jamiekoopa

So I wandered through your lair and noted how much effort you put into all of your dragons. Like, I can literally feel the love. And then I had my heart stolen by the little crystal/facet white imp that is currently nameless in your lair. I blinked, and he was holding my heart in his tiny claws, the little thief. Tell him I want it back.
@elani

Aah! Thank you! I do love them all so much. And i only just got that beautiful little boy! He's is going to grow up to be just as precious and adorable as he is now! I SWEAR IT TO BE SO!!! He will be keeping your heart though. Im sorry but he needs to eat it to grow up big and strong!
@elani

Aah! Thank you! I do love them all so much. And i only just got that beautiful little boy! He's is going to grow up to be just as precious and adorable as he is now! I SWEAR IT TO BE SO!!! He will be keeping your heart though. Im sorry but he needs to eat it to grow up big and strong!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@OzmatheGreat

Wow! Looking through your lair is an adventure for the eyes! PASTEL APOCALYPSE is how I would explain it. I would imagine that this lair is what you would get if you constructed an explosive device PURELY out of flowers and a few packets of chalk, and then let it loose in a cave full of dragons! I really like the idea of someone trudging desperately through the Plagued wastelands, needing water and feeling sick, when suddenly they come across your lair. FLOWERS AND BONES AND RAINBOWS AND BLOOD! ALL CAN BE FOUND HERE! I am really big fans of both Rapunzel and Freddymurcury! They are gorgeous, and I love their matching petal falls! It seems like you could have any two of your dragons mate, and the results would be beautiful!
@OzmatheGreat

Wow! Looking through your lair is an adventure for the eyes! PASTEL APOCALYPSE is how I would explain it. I would imagine that this lair is what you would get if you constructed an explosive device PURELY out of flowers and a few packets of chalk, and then let it loose in a cave full of dragons! I really like the idea of someone trudging desperately through the Plagued wastelands, needing water and feeling sick, when suddenly they come across your lair. FLOWERS AND BONES AND RAINBOWS AND BLOOD! ALL CAN BE FOUND HERE! I am really big fans of both Rapunzel and Freddymurcury! They are gorgeous, and I love their matching petal falls! It seems like you could have any two of your dragons mate, and the results would be beautiful!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Jamiekoopa

I'm heading to bed but this seems pretty interesting! I'll check your lair out tomorrow and edit this to have a response to your lair :>
@Jamiekoopa

I'm heading to bed but this seems pretty interesting! I'll check your lair out tomorrow and edit this to have a response to your lair :>
@Kalyrra

Wow, i really love your Lair bio! It really gives you a feel for the friendly atmosphere, and the location of the place! After reading it, im already a big fan of Forte, AND I HAVENT EVEN LOOKED AT HIM YET! I especially like the method of writing that you've taken, with it feeling like a first person text adventure, or something of the like. It really sets the mood well! Now for the lair itself! Wow, you have a whole lot of dragons! Too many for me to talk about! So i'm just gonna talk about my three favorites! First of all, Cersei is beautiful! The yellow over the red really creates a regal look to her, and puts forward the idea of her being a part of this fiery clan really well. I also love the Game of Thrones referencing with her, and a few of your other dragons! Secondly, how could I NOT talk about Kringle!! The coloring, along with the minimalistic apparel, and that slight hint of snow on his cheeks makes him the best christmas themed dragon that i've ever seen! And last of all is Forte. Forte is beautiful, and looks like the kind of light hearted, but protective guardian over the lair that he's set up to be in your lair bio!
@Kalyrra

Wow, i really love your Lair bio! It really gives you a feel for the friendly atmosphere, and the location of the place! After reading it, im already a big fan of Forte, AND I HAVENT EVEN LOOKED AT HIM YET! I especially like the method of writing that you've taken, with it feeling like a first person text adventure, or something of the like. It really sets the mood well! Now for the lair itself! Wow, you have a whole lot of dragons! Too many for me to talk about! So i'm just gonna talk about my three favorites! First of all, Cersei is beautiful! The yellow over the red really creates a regal look to her, and puts forward the idea of her being a part of this fiery clan really well. I also love the Game of Thrones referencing with her, and a few of your other dragons! Secondly, how could I NOT talk about Kringle!! The coloring, along with the minimalistic apparel, and that slight hint of snow on his cheeks makes him the best christmas themed dragon that i've ever seen! And last of all is Forte. Forte is beautiful, and looks like the kind of light hearted, but protective guardian over the lair that he's set up to be in your lair bio!
sig_MS.pngsig_YT.png
@Jamiekoopa, if you're not too busy, I'd love to hear what you have to say about my lair

I skimmed through yours and here's my comments: The colours are varied, but each dragon color pattern are pretty consistent. Most dragons have colours(prim, sec, tert, apparel, and accent colours) that are on the same part of the colour wheel or with a neutral colour like browns or greyscale colours. I really like those sorts of colour arrangements~ You have a lot of pretty dragons. I like the themed dragons too. The branches really fit Oak (I've been thinking of getting a tree dragon)
Also... Deyon! I love triple ice male PCs!
@Jamiekoopa, if you're not too busy, I'd love to hear what you have to say about my lair

I skimmed through yours and here's my comments: The colours are varied, but each dragon color pattern are pretty consistent. Most dragons have colours(prim, sec, tert, apparel, and accent colours) that are on the same part of the colour wheel or with a neutral colour like browns or greyscale colours. I really like those sorts of colour arrangements~ You have a lot of pretty dragons. I like the themed dragons too. The branches really fit Oak (I've been thinking of getting a tree dragon)
Also... Deyon! I love triple ice male PCs!
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Jamiekoopa
I'd love a review of mine on, too! ^-^
@Jamiekoopa
I'd love a review of mine on, too! ^-^
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
1 2 3 4 5 6