Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Zephyr Dancer, Legacy Search
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Rythen @Sivi Actually, I'm looking at rose-primaries because I'm trying to breed maize-primaries. xD If you happen to get a maizeish/greenish/springish baby, please feel free to contact me! I'll probably want to buy em. :3
@Rythen @Sivi Actually, I'm looking at rose-primaries because I'm trying to breed maize-primaries. xD If you happen to get a maizeish/greenish/springish baby, please feel free to contact me! I'll probably want to buy em. :3
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence I figured, but Maize isn't in the range of the two I'm breeding ^_^;
@SheofSilence I figured, but Maize isn't in the range of the two I'm breeding ^_^;
Sadly, this dragon is precious to me. ^^;
Sadly, this dragon is precious to me. ^^;
Bloop
@SheofSilence
I'd be happy to trade Noverca for any other triple gened level ten ^^
@SheofSilence
I'd be happy to trade Noverca for any other triple gened level ten ^^
@SheofSilence I likely won't be getting anything in that range, I tend to breed leaf more than any other color. The closest I can get is a Maize/Leaf/Leaf.
@SheofSilence I likely won't be getting anything in that range, I tend to breed leaf more than any other color. The closest I can get is a Maize/Leaf/Leaf.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@NarcoNap I understand! Thank you for responding.

@Sandwich That I can gladly do! I'll have one ready for you soon~

@Rythen If you end up with any maize/leaf/leaf babes, that would be wonderful! :D Feel free to post here with any babies that you think might interest me.
@NarcoNap I understand! Thank you for responding.

@Sandwich That I can gladly do! I'll have one ready for you soon~

@Rythen If you end up with any maize/leaf/leaf babes, that would be wonderful! :D Feel free to post here with any babies that you think might interest me.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheaofSilence Leaf is actually part of a breeding pair I an not willing to let go. However I would be happy to sell you a male hatchling from them next time I get one. As both parents are Mazie/Spring/Spring there is no worry about waiting for the right colors. I'll ping when one becomes available.
@SheaofSilence Leaf is actually part of a breeding pair I an not willing to let go. However I would be happy to sell you a male hatchling from them next time I get one. As both parents are Mazie/Spring/Spring there is no worry about waiting for the right colors. I'll ping when one becomes available.
@teamonger Male or female, I would love a spare maize/spring/spring hatchling!!
@teamonger Male or female, I would love a spare maize/spring/spring hatchling!!
@SheofSilence

I'd sell or trade lime to you, just PM me and we can work it out!
@SheofSilence

I'd sell or trade lime to you, just PM me and we can work it out!
@SheofSilence

The cards are what get me, honestly. I am a sucker for cards.

Is there a potential for a pinglist for people interested in picking up one in the future (if this project gets rolling enough)?
@SheofSilence

The cards are what get me, honestly. I am a sucker for cards.

Is there a potential for a pinglist for people interested in picking up one in the future (if this project gets rolling enough)?
LnVwSgI.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21