Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Zephyr Dancer, Legacy Search
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@SheofSilence Oh sure, I'll sell to you!!
Any offer works for me, so feel free to just send a trade~
@SheofSilence Oh sure, I'll sell to you!!
Any offer works for me, so feel free to just send a trade~
@SheofSilence Hi! How much do you want to pay for Forest? I'm open to negotiations ^^
@SheofSilence Hi! How much do you want to pay for Forest? I'm open to negotiations ^^
@Llamamore thank you for the sale!
@Nephiam is 20k alright?
@Llamamore thank you for the sale!
@Nephiam is 20k alright?
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence Sounds great :D You can have her with the apparel if you wish. Just send the crossroads request. Oh, and if you're planning to exalt her afterwards then I'd like to buy her back (even with new genes) ^^;
@SheofSilence Sounds great :D You can have her with the apparel if you wish. Just send the crossroads request. Oh, and if you're planning to exalt her afterwards then I'd like to buy her back (even with new genes) ^^;
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@SheofSilence

I can't be of any help, but is there a pinglist for these? They're really cool-looking.
@SheofSilence

I can't be of any help, but is there a pinglist for these? They're really cool-looking.
8462156c7baaade58b6f78c5c9857cc0a7138fb2.gif~Adoptable Shop!~ed71a9eb8422e3b480a62cc4fd300d2a54584290.gif
@sheofsilence Thanks for the offer but I am still trying to build up my lair and not interested at this time. After I have had a chance to breed Falkor I might be willing to either sell her or one of the offspring. Good luck with your project!
@sheofsilence Thanks for the offer but I am still trying to build up my lair and not interested at this time. After I have had a chance to breed Falkor I might be willing to either sell her or one of the offspring. Good luck with your project!
@SheofSilence Hey there! My Birchsong is not for sale, but he has a mate also exactly in the color range you need and I was just about to breed them. Would you perhaps like one of his kids instead? I'm pretty sure their first and only son has already been gened into a Zephyr Dancer (and is sitting in a Wind lair), so you might just get a dragon that's even more suited for your project than Birchsong himself. :)
@SheofSilence Hey there! My Birchsong is not for sale, but he has a mate also exactly in the color range you need and I was just about to breed them. Would you perhaps like one of his kids instead? I'm pretty sure their first and only son has already been gened into a Zephyr Dancer (and is sitting in a Wind lair), so you might just get a dragon that's even more suited for your project than Birchsong himself. :)
@SheofSilence

Sorry, Ihapera is not for sale, she's the only gen 1 noc I hatched myself and I almost finished gening her! Best of luck in you serch though!
@SheofSilence

Sorry, Ihapera is not for sale, she's the only gen 1 noc I hatched myself and I almost finished gening her! Best of luck in you serch though!
@SheofSilence I'm just curious, but how much are you willing to pay for Leafmai if I were to accept and sell her to you? And would that include the apparel or not?
@SheofSilence I'm just curious, but how much are you willing to pay for Leafmai if I were to accept and sell her to you? And would that include the apparel or not?
@TribalDragon Thank you so much! I'd love her apparel, actually. :D And I can totally send her back if I ever am tempted to exalt her.

@Misterjabot There is a ping-list, and I'll see about adding you to it! (it might be wind-flight only pinglist, but if that's the case I'll make a note to ping you when I have baby-dancers myself)

@6imposiblethingz Totally reasonable! Just let me know if you feel otherwise about selling her sometime in the future.

@Cuivienen :O That would be wonderful! I am very very interested in his hatchlings. Just post here when there are baby dragons to coo over!

@nanashi Totally reasonable! Good luck to you as well!

@Lolovasty My starting offer for her would be 25k, since she is rtb, already has tiger, and wouldn't need okapi. I would need to get her shimmer, so that a minor downside :c
@TribalDragon Thank you so much! I'd love her apparel, actually. :D And I can totally send her back if I ever am tempted to exalt her.

@Misterjabot There is a ping-list, and I'll see about adding you to it! (it might be wind-flight only pinglist, but if that's the case I'll make a note to ping you when I have baby-dancers myself)

@6imposiblethingz Totally reasonable! Just let me know if you feel otherwise about selling her sometime in the future.

@Cuivienen :O That would be wonderful! I am very very interested in his hatchlings. Just post here when there are baby dragons to coo over!

@nanashi Totally reasonable! Good luck to you as well!

@Lolovasty My starting offer for her would be 25k, since she is rtb, already has tiger, and wouldn't need okapi. I would need to get her shimmer, so that a minor downside :c
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21