Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coatl Corner: Closed. Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5
@****
I really like the dragons in FR. There are so many, as well as so many beautiful combinations of them! The community is also pretty great! Everyone's really nice and chill
@****
I really like the dragons in FR. There are so many, as well as so many beautiful combinations of them! The community is also pretty great! Everyone's really nice and chill
_____________OwO What's this?__ AUyhiki.gif ___ J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
@****

I tentatively joined FR, as I don't know anyone playing in real life. But I saw these beautiful dragons as an outsider looking in, and desperately wanted some of my own to love. One week in, I'm stumbling my way slowly through this game (still HAVE NOT figured out how to play in the coli, lol!). Yet every time I fall (like, a million times!), if I reach out to one of the people who've so graciously and kindly let me add them as friends, they've reached out and pulled me back up. In Nature, everyone is willing to help or share a laugh or include me if I ask. Even just by being remembered, such as **** pinging us to alert to us to their raffle, makes me and all the other newbies, I'm sure, feel warm inside. The dragons and the games are just part of what makes FR and Nature in particular memorable. It is the wonderful people who populate Nature that have made this experience wonderful. Thank you, ****, and everyone else who have worked so hard to make us so welcome in here! :)
@****

I tentatively joined FR, as I don't know anyone playing in real life. But I saw these beautiful dragons as an outsider looking in, and desperately wanted some of my own to love. One week in, I'm stumbling my way slowly through this game (still HAVE NOT figured out how to play in the coli, lol!). Yet every time I fall (like, a million times!), if I reach out to one of the people who've so graciously and kindly let me add them as friends, they've reached out and pulled me back up. In Nature, everyone is willing to help or share a laugh or include me if I ask. Even just by being remembered, such as **** pinging us to alert to us to their raffle, makes me and all the other newbies, I'm sure, feel warm inside. The dragons and the games are just part of what makes FR and Nature in particular memorable. It is the wonderful people who populate Nature that have made this experience wonderful. Thank you, ****, and everyone else who have worked so hard to make us so welcome in here! :)
7mXHQ6J.png
@****

Thanks for thinking of me!!!
There are too many things I like about Flight Rising :) So, top 3 I have limited myself to.

1) Finding treasure surprises! (Its the dragon in me)
2) Sprites! (though I cant afford one yet- one day!)
3) Nature Flight! We are really an amazing bunch. Everyone is super nice to me and to each other and it makes me happy :)
@****

Thanks for thinking of me!!!
There are too many things I like about Flight Rising :) So, top 3 I have limited myself to.

1) Finding treasure surprises! (Its the dragon in me)
2) Sprites! (though I cant afford one yet- one day!)
3) Nature Flight! We are really an amazing bunch. Everyone is super nice to me and to each other and it makes me happy :)
ytF7ngA.png
@**** Hi, what I like most about Flight Rising is that you get dragons, (which I love) you get to play with your friends, trade, and play games.
@**** Hi, what I like most about Flight Rising is that you get dragons, (which I love) you get to play with your friends, trade, and play games.
@****

I love, very much, the lore, all the thought put in to worldbuilding, Flight Rising's origin story: essentially, everything in the Encyclopedia. It gives the site a rather welcome depth that really ignites my imagination, and it makes me love my dragons all the more, reading about their social habits, their history, and discovering more about this place in which we all coexist.

And the headcanons that people add, too! Just little tidbits that the community has added as flavor, thoughts other users have about their personal dragons or the breeds or NPCs. It gives me all sorts of feels and things to think about. As an Acolight, thinking is one of my favorite things.
@****

I love, very much, the lore, all the thought put in to worldbuilding, Flight Rising's origin story: essentially, everything in the Encyclopedia. It gives the site a rather welcome depth that really ignites my imagination, and it makes me love my dragons all the more, reading about their social habits, their history, and discovering more about this place in which we all coexist.

And the headcanons that people add, too! Just little tidbits that the community has added as flavor, thoughts other users have about their personal dragons or the breeds or NPCs. It gives me all sorts of feels and things to think about. As an Acolight, thinking is one of my favorite things.
flightrising_forsig_lightsound_zpsvv5odq0f.png
@****
What I like about Flight Rising is that it's really functional on your phone. XD Its Fairground games work for mine, anyway. I love the elemental holidays, the skins and accents, and the many combinations you can make with dragons. I also really like how the community is really nice <3
@****
What I like about Flight Rising is that it's really functional on your phone. XD Its Fairground games work for mine, anyway. I love the elemental holidays, the skins and accents, and the many combinations you can make with dragons. I also really like how the community is really nice <3
@****

Where do I start !! I have played a few games over the years that have forums attached to them and I must agree that this is the most helpful and friendly one that it has been my pleasure to participate in. This is one of the main reasons I love this game because without a great community games like this can become too difficult and players could give up, which in my opinion, would be a tragedy.

The breeding, fighting and designing have all been thought out brilliantly and hats off to everyone who makes this game so worthwhile :)
@****

Where do I start !! I have played a few games over the years that have forums attached to them and I must agree that this is the most helpful and friendly one that it has been my pleasure to participate in. This is one of the main reasons I love this game because without a great community games like this can become too difficult and players could give up, which in my opinion, would be a tragedy.

The breeding, fighting and designing have all been thought out brilliantly and hats off to everyone who makes this game so worthwhile :)
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
A CANDLE IN THE DARK
@**** I joined because of the dragons and stayed because of the people! Seriously, one of the most awesome things is meeting new people, and also talking to people I know about in real life about it! I've been trading hatchlings back and forth with my girlfriend, and we are having a blast. :)
@**** I joined because of the dragons and stayed because of the people! Seriously, one of the most awesome things is meeting new people, and also talking to people I know about in real life about it! I've been trading hatchlings back and forth with my girlfriend, and we are having a blast. :)
@**** originally, I joined because of another website with breeding animals. People on there said this was a fun site, but I didn't get much explanation. After about a day of utter confusion as to what I was doing ( XD ) I met some amazing people, and got so beautiful dragons. So I really enjoy the community the most, people on here are absolutely amazing. And the site is so beautiful. I'm so happy I joined ^.^

Thank you for the raffle, and good luck everyone
@**** originally, I joined because of another website with breeding animals. People on there said this was a fun site, but I didn't get much explanation. After about a day of utter confusion as to what I was doing ( XD ) I met some amazing people, and got so beautiful dragons. So I really enjoy the community the most, people on here are absolutely amazing. And the site is so beautiful. I'm so happy I joined ^.^

Thank you for the raffle, and good luck everyone
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png
@****

Baby Coatls. The people have been utterly wonderful, but those little baby dragons...I couldn't resist.

Their adorableness is also what got my husband intrigued by FR.
@****

Baby Coatls. The people have been utterly wonderful, but those little baby dragons...I couldn't resist.

Their adorableness is also what got my husband intrigued by FR.
CyxcE9w.png
1 2 3 4 5