Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coatl Corner: Closed. Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5
@****
When I first joined , i noticed two nice things about this site , i'll explain them ^-^

-The Community-
The Flightrising community is very kind , when i first joined , some older members gave me free dragons and familiars , it was very kind of them <3
Flightrising members are really really kind and they help each other out whenever in need. Though you need treasure , people has time to help to level up your dragons <3
I really think that the Flightrising community is the best community i've ever been in and i'm happy to be in ^-^

-The Beautiful Dragons-
I see lots of members have beautiful dragons and i really fall in love with them <3 The colors and combination of the dragons are really unique! The Tertiary , Secondary and Primary genes are unique too ^-^ , The skins that people make for dragons are also creative and wonderful too <3

I'd say that i'm very glad to be here with other Flightrising members ^-^
@****
When I first joined , i noticed two nice things about this site , i'll explain them ^-^

-The Community-
The Flightrising community is very kind , when i first joined , some older members gave me free dragons and familiars , it was very kind of them <3
Flightrising members are really really kind and they help each other out whenever in need. Though you need treasure , people has time to help to level up your dragons <3
I really think that the Flightrising community is the best community i've ever been in and i'm happy to be in ^-^

-The Beautiful Dragons-
I see lots of members have beautiful dragons and i really fall in love with them <3 The colors and combination of the dragons are really unique! The Tertiary , Secondary and Primary genes are unique too ^-^ , The skins that people make for dragons are also creative and wonderful too <3

I'd say that i'm very glad to be here with other Flightrising members ^-^
Man I can't pinpoint only on thing that I like about FR so ill name them all! I love the way the dragons are so detailed and precise, the types of genes that work like a real life breeding system, the way the extra fun stuff is just there for you to get extra items and treasure, how everyone is so nice and that everyone helps the FR cause. Now that's only a few but those are the most favorite things about FR!
@****
Man I can't pinpoint only on thing that I like about FR so ill name them all! I love the way the dragons are so detailed and precise, the types of genes that work like a real life breeding system, the way the extra fun stuff is just there for you to get extra items and treasure, how everyone is so nice and that everyone helps the FR cause. Now that's only a few but those are the most favorite things about FR!
@****
gtgtgtgt_by_bird_satan-d8yc9o1.png
@**** I like grinding my brains out in the coliseum, the insanity that I sometimes encounter in the general discussion, and of course... THE DRAGONS!! community is amazing too!
@**** I like grinding my brains out in the coliseum, the insanity that I sometimes encounter in the general discussion, and of course... THE DRAGONS!! community is amazing too!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
I think I joined during the last registration period. I have only been on Flight Rising for a short time, but I love seeing the combinations I can create, and just having something to get on every day. I reminds me of old Neopets, from many years back, but cooler, because it is dragons.
@****
I think I joined during the last registration period. I have only been on Flight Rising for a short time, but I love seeing the combinations I can create, and just having something to get on every day. I reminds me of old Neopets, from many years back, but cooler, because it is dragons.
@****
Free Dragon Giveaway - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1640412/1
New dragons added everyday.

Different Dragon Site (Click to help my little dragons)
JwNwj.gif 0wntr.gif aK4uz.gif
@Lordo
@Getreu
@Itzel
@semesammysarcasm
@Primalia
@Splashes
Congrats on winning dragons! If you could please tell me your top 4 choices for dragons, I will do my best to try to give everyone a dragon they want!
@Lordo
@Getreu
@Itzel
@semesammysarcasm
@Primalia
@Splashes
Congrats on winning dragons! If you could please tell me your top 4 choices for dragons, I will do my best to try to give everyone a dragon they want!
Yes, I know my name gets censored when I'm pinged
@****

I'm not sure if there's an order to the prize selection, but since my name is second, I'll list my top 2 choices. :3

Sorry! Posted before i saw your post haha.

1. 13129184
2. 13129183
3. 13210513
4. 13431566

Thank you!
@****

I'm not sure if there's an order to the prize selection, but since my name is second, I'll list my top 2 choices. :3

Sorry! Posted before i saw your post haha.

1. 13129184
2. 13129183
3. 13210513
4. 13431566

Thank you!
@****

Thankyou this so kind,

1. 13785104
2. 13210513
3. 13129183
4. 12943918
@****

Thankyou this so kind,

1. 13785104
2. 13210513
3. 13129183
4. 12943918
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
A CANDLE IN THE DARK
@****
1)13431566
2)13785104
3)12943918
4)13129184

Thank you!
@****
1)13431566
2)13785104
3)12943918
4)13129184

Thank you!
5c513b2952.png
@****
Oh! I won a prize? o3o
Just a question, are the prizes we are supposed to pick only the dragons?

1. 13129184
2. 13785104
3. 13129183
4. 13431566

Thanks~ :3

EDIT: I went to the 1st page and checked to see if there was a winners list. There it was, on the second post! XD Sorry! So it was only dragons. :3
@****
Oh! I won a prize? o3o
Just a question, are the prizes we are supposed to pick only the dragons?

1. 13129184
2. 13785104
3. 13129183
4. 13431566

Thanks~ :3

EDIT: I went to the 1st page and checked to see if there was a winners list. There it was, on the second post! XD Sorry! So it was only dragons. :3
@**** Yeah my first ever raffle prize, a gilded chest!! Thank you so much
@**** Yeah my first ever raffle prize, a gilded chest!! Thank you so much
gtgtgtgt_by_bird_satan-d8yc9o1.png
1 2 3 4 5