Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 819 820 821 822 823 ... 3164 3165
what time zone is this in??
what time zone is this in??
@abedzy The server clock is based on Pacific Standard Time. :)
@abedzy The server clock is based on Pacific Standard Time. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
cherrs
cherrs
this may not be a wittle babby question, but oh well.
what does the poisonous crate contain? i mean, i know it's a skin, and some treasure, but what's the skin, exactly?
this may not be a wittle babby question, but oh well.
what does the poisonous crate contain? i mean, i know it's a skin, and some treasure, but what's the skin, exactly?
nhknpyA.png
@98Greener
It contains the skin 'poisonous toridae'.
@98Greener
It contains the skin 'poisonous toridae'.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

sweet, that looks cool.
thanks.
@Foxofwonders

sweet, that looks cool.
thanks.
nhknpyA.png
@98Greener
You're welcome. :)
@98Greener
You're welcome. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Does anyone know about any spreadsheets for breeding projects that don't revolve around buying genes? I'm a newbie and definitely am not in the place to gene my way to prefect dragons but I am still finding it difficult to keep track of what I need to do and breed to get my end goal dragons.
Is this a thing or am I crazy for doing the long way?
Does anyone know about any spreadsheets for breeding projects that don't revolve around buying genes? I'm a newbie and definitely am not in the place to gene my way to prefect dragons but I am still finding it difficult to keep track of what I need to do and breed to get my end goal dragons.
Is this a thing or am I crazy for doing the long way?
deepspacehatcherysig_zpsipnhyxpk.png
I have a question!

How do people make pretty dragons? e_e. I feel guilty buying some, and I don't want to make lore for them. I feel as though they really aren't mine.

I have a question!

How do people make pretty dragons? e_e. I feel guilty buying some, and I don't want to make lore for them. I feel as though they really aren't mine.

@despondentaxe You're not crazy; I only breed for my dragons because it's cheaper. I can give you tips if you want, but I've never seen any spreadsheets.

@krystalclaws Most people actually just buy them. Breeders generally aren't super attached to their dragons and sell them for profit.
If you're interested in really working for one, you could try a breeding or geneing project? There's a good guide on breeding here and a more specific one on which colors look like what here. From there on it's mostly color theory and the Scrying Workshop.

And now for my question:
Is there a way to render dragon images larger than 350 x 350? The only ones I know of are the skin templates, and those only come in grey.
@despondentaxe You're not crazy; I only breed for my dragons because it's cheaper. I can give you tips if you want, but I've never seen any spreadsheets.

@krystalclaws Most people actually just buy them. Breeders generally aren't super attached to their dragons and sell them for profit.
If you're interested in really working for one, you could try a breeding or geneing project? There's a good guide on breeding here and a more specific one on which colors look like what here. From there on it's mostly color theory and the Scrying Workshop.

And now for my question:
Is there a way to render dragon images larger than 350 x 350? The only ones I know of are the skin templates, and those only come in grey.
1 2 ... 819 820 821 822 823 ... 3164 3165