Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (H)Lots of things (W)Flatleaves + More!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Spooner Oh, cool! Are you also willing to part with the Thorns for leaves, or only treasure?
@Spooner Oh, cool! Are you also willing to part with the Thorns for leaves, or only treasure?
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Spooner I can also throw in a Springly Sprouts Chest?
@Spooner I can also throw in a Springly Sprouts Chest?
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Delphi - Yup, I'd be fine trading off the Thorns for 250 Leaves.

@Anabanana - Those two together bring your side to 98kt, which is close enough for me~ Could you send first?
@Delphi - Yup, I'd be fine trading off the Thorns for 250 Leaves.

@Anabanana - Those two together bring your side to 98kt, which is close enough for me~ Could you send first?
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner So for the Thorns and a Chillspike Collar that'd be 325 Leaves, right? I can send those right on over to you. =)
@Spooner So for the Thorns and a Chillspike Collar that'd be 325 Leaves, right? I can send those right on over to you. =)
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Delphi - Rollover got in the way, but I've sent the goods now. Thanks again for the trade!
@Delphi - Rollover got in the way, but I've sent the goods now. Thanks again for the trade!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner how many leaves for the hypernova accent? i love it @_@ i may also be interested in spectral spellcaster!
@Spooner how many leaves for the hypernova accent? i love it @_@ i may also be interested in spectral spellcaster!
rr8NTee.png
I'm interested in Sakura Flowerfall and Seashell mantle. How much treasure you would be looking for it?:)

@Spooner
I'm interested in Sakura Flowerfall and Seashell mantle. How much treasure you would be looking for it?:)

@Spooner
@apollonaris - Flatleaves just managed to drop to 1g each, so Hypernova would be 600 Leaves. Spectral Spellcaster just sold, sorry about that! ^^;

@juweign -Sakura Flowerfall would be 235k, Seashell Mantle would be 57k. I also have multiple Mantles, if you'd like more than one!
@apollonaris - Flatleaves just managed to drop to 1g each, so Hypernova would be 600 Leaves. Spectral Spellcaster just sold, sorry about that! ^^;

@juweign -Sakura Flowerfall would be 235k, Seashell Mantle would be 57k. I also have multiple Mantles, if you'd like more than one!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner thats alright! would you be willing to put Hypernova on hold for me? I have a little over 300 leaves right now but it shouldn't take long to get the rest :)
@Spooner thats alright! would you be willing to put Hypernova on hold for me? I have a little over 300 leaves right now but it shouldn't take long to get the rest :)
rr8NTee.png
@apollonaris - Can do! Best of luck in the Coli. :D
@apollonaris - Can do! Best of luck in the Coli. :D
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11