Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143
@ardanwen

sending two level 7 nocturnes with genes your way
@ardanwen

sending two level 7 nocturnes with genes your way
eDMJL80.png
@Synzia
Sending you some dragons! (One level seven, a couple of sixes, and several fives, some with bonuses.) I'll be sending more later, if that's okay!
@Synzia
Sending you some dragons! (One level seven, a couple of sixes, and several fives, some with bonuses.) I'll be sending more later, if that's okay!
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@Hiezen
Thank you, accepting them now!
@Hiezen
Thank you, accepting them now!
vwk3tao.pngiDktb2b.png
@Synzia

sending you 9 level 7s :)
@Synzia

sending you 9 level 7s :)
@Synzia

Sending 6 lvl 7s~
@Synzia

Sending 6 lvl 7s~
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Missymappy @Nryenth

All caught and recorded! I had to play a little hide-n-seek with them in the lair first, but I found them all in the end, and now I'm sure they're being just as mischievous with Lady Glade. Thanks for entering!
@Missymappy @Nryenth

All caught and recorded! I had to play a little hide-n-seek with them in the lair first, but I found them all in the end, and now I'm sure they're being just as mischievous with Lady Glade. Thanks for entering!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@CountofCasualty @ardanwen @Sivi @Synzia I have a level 7 to send for 1t and double tickets for whoever is able to take him
@CountofCasualty @ardanwen @Sivi @Synzia I have a level 7 to send for 1t and double tickets for whoever is able to take him
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Synzia

I've never done this sort of thing before, and I apologize if I've messed up in regards to protocol (or the ping). I've sent 3 level 10 dragons.
@Synzia

I've never done this sort of thing before, and I apologize if I've messed up in regards to protocol (or the ping). I've sent 3 level 10 dragons.
@Senchadrake you can send him my way. :)
@Senchadrake you can send him my way. :)
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Videocrazy Nope, you've done just fine! All you gotta do is send us dragons, and we'll do the rest. The stuff about pinging is because some people like to be notified that their dragons have been caught and recorded, but some don't like to receive pings at all for various reasons. So must of us say we won't ping first to make sure people know how our pinging system works. Does that make sense? [s]Also this is my 1000th forum post, yay[/s] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/77ada42b8f76a2bcb61a1be6b722deff/tumblr_mztazn5uGA1sfxm22o1_500.gif[/img]
@Videocrazy

Nope, you've done just fine! All you gotta do is send us dragons, and we'll do the rest. The stuff about pinging is because some people like to be notified that their dragons have been caught and recorded, but some don't like to receive pings at all for various reasons. So must of us say we won't ping first to make sure people know how our pinging system works. Does that make sense?

Also this is my 1000th forum post, yay
tumblr_mztazn5uGA1sfxm22o1_500.gif
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143