Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 142 143
The Brazilian Pygmy Gecko has hydrophobic skin that prevents it from drowning in raindrops! [img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46537000/jpg/_46537118_bb190691lifereptiles.jpg[/img] This guy is so cute I want him.
The Brazilian Pygmy Gecko has hydrophobic skin that prevents it from drowning in raindrops!

_46537118_bb190691lifereptiles.jpg

This guy is so cute I want him.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Sivi
Sending you one more L8.
@Sivi
Sending you one more L8.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@CountofCasualty

Sending 2 level 8 dragons, keep ahead of those Beastclans!
@CountofCasualty

Sending 2 level 8 dragons, keep ahead of those Beastclans!
Ex5pnCI.png
@CountofCasualty

Sending some level fives your way!
@CountofCasualty

Sending some level fives your way!
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@drgnhawk Hi, thanks for contributing to Nature Dom! However, I'm only accepting dragons for gems at this time so can you please send your dragon to a different attendant? (they all accept for treasure)
@drgnhawk Hi, thanks for contributing to Nature Dom! However, I'm only accepting dragons for gems at this time so can you please send your dragon to a different attendant? (they all accept for treasure)
@polishingopals
sending over three level sixes!
@polishingopals
sending over three level sixes!
@CountofCasualty
Sending 7 level 7's your way!
@CountofCasualty
Sending 7 level 7's your way!
z9bVpPy.png
@Sivi: Whoops, my mistake. I'll try @polishingopals instead.
@Sivi: Whoops, my mistake. I'll try @polishingopals instead.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@CountofCasuality

Trivia answer~ Along with the amazing ability to not eat for a year, some species of scorpion can withstand being underwater for up to two days, while others can withstand temperatures of 117 degrees Fahrenheit.

(also going to send in some dragons to help you all for your festival!)
@CountofCasuality

Trivia answer~ Along with the amazing ability to not eat for a year, some species of scorpion can withstand being underwater for up to two days, while others can withstand temperatures of 117 degrees Fahrenheit.

(also going to send in some dragons to help you all for your festival!)
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@SimFeetUnder Hey, I think you sent those two level 7s with purple terts for 12.5k instead of 13.5k!
@SimFeetUnder Hey, I think you sent those two level 7s with purple terts for 12.5k instead of 13.5k!
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 142 143