Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143
@CountofCasualty
Not sure if you're allowed to enter/win the daily prize if you've already won it, but I'm going to answer regardless just because I like trivia ^^

Some scorpions can survive up to a year without eating. During this time their metabolism slows drastically, allowing them to sustain themselves on a single meal for that long. They exist in essentially a state of waking hibernation, but interestingly, can still put forth instant bursts of action should food wander across their paths.
@CountofCasualty
Not sure if you're allowed to enter/win the daily prize if you've already won it, but I'm going to answer regardless just because I like trivia ^^

Some scorpions can survive up to a year without eating. During this time their metabolism slows drastically, allowing them to sustain themselves on a single meal for that long. They exist in essentially a state of waking hibernation, but interestingly, can still put forth instant bursts of action should food wander across their paths.
Wua5ROf.png
@Verdice

Will be sending 4 level 8 dragons your way for one treasure!
@Verdice

Will be sending 4 level 8 dragons your way for one treasure!
@Yoda

Thank you! They will be a big help to Lady Glade :)

Selene however is having trouble saying goodbye to her chameleon familiar, maybe you could talk her into coming to the Labyrinth? :)
@Yoda

Thank you! They will be a big help to Lady Glade :)

Selene however is having trouble saying goodbye to her chameleon familiar, maybe you could talk her into coming to the Labyrinth? :)
51818638.png _
@Verdice

Probably because I dug her up in Nature and she wanted to take it with her.

I promised her there will be plenty of animals for her to play with! She'll gladly follow you everywhere now!
@Verdice

Probably because I dug her up in Nature and she wanted to take it with her.

I promised her there will be plenty of animals for her to play with! She'll gladly follow you everywhere now!
@Yoda

Thanks! :)
@Yoda

Thanks! :)
51818638.png _
@Synzia
Sending 3 lv8s! :D
@Synzia
Sending 3 lv8s! :D
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli

Caught and recorded! Thanks for entering!
@Chocoli

Caught and recorded! Thanks for entering!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@Livestraes sending over five level 7s with gene bonus
@Livestraes sending over five level 7s with gene bonus
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000
Ready to catch them! Thank you! :D
@Zeco5000
Ready to catch them! Thank you! :D
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
@CountofCasualty I have seven level one adults headed your way! Or maybe eight? oops.
@CountofCasualty I have seven level one adults headed your way! Or maybe eight? oops.
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143