Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unfortunate bdays
1 2 3 4 5
My birthday is on Memorial Day (the traditional date), which meant my family and I were always visiting graves around that time when I was younger.
My birthday is on Memorial Day (the traditional date), which meant my family and I were always visiting graves around that time when I was younger.
0PqvHjq.png
@ocularoracle That's unfortunate! My bday often falls on Mother's Day, so sometimes I got outshadowed, but that's about it.
@ocularoracle That's unfortunate! My bday often falls on Mother's Day, so sometimes I got outshadowed, but that's about it.
Hmmm. First one that comes to mind is that I share a birthday with the day that the Aurora Theater shooting took place. (July 20th)
Hmmm. First one that comes to mind is that I share a birthday with the day that the Aurora Theater shooting took place. (July 20th)
MjxA1tU.png
My birthday is the day Aaliyah was killed in a plane wreck. Also the day the second Pocahontas movie came out, if I'm not mistaken.

My dad, though. His birthday is September 11.
My birthday is the day Aaliyah was killed in a plane wreck. Also the day the second Pocahontas movie came out, if I'm not mistaken.

My dad, though. His birthday is September 11.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
My birthday is on October 13th. So every seven years... yeah.
I once got extremely ill on a Friday birthday and ended up having to unwrap my presents in the hospital. gr8 day 10/10

also aircraft apparently like to crash catastrophically on that date, for whatever reason ¯\_(o_o)_/¯
My birthday is on October 13th. So every seven years... yeah.
I once got extremely ill on a Friday birthday and ended up having to unwrap my presents in the hospital. gr8 day 10/10

also aircraft apparently like to crash catastrophically on that date, for whatever reason ¯\_(o_o)_/¯
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
I share my birthday with the day Franz Ferdinand was assassinated and lead to World War 1.
I share my birthday with the day Franz Ferdinand was assassinated and lead to World War 1.
Art_Shop_Sig-smaller.png
@Lesley
I mean my mom was born on the same day it happened. Not the exact date. I'm only fifteen and my mom is 45
@Lesley
I mean my mom was born on the same day it happened. Not the exact date. I'm only fifteen and my mom is 45
I was born on the day the Challenger exploded. Just a few hours earlier, if my limited ability to convert time zones doesn't fail me.
I was born on the day the Challenger exploded. Just a few hours earlier, if my limited ability to convert time zones doesn't fail me.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Not too unfortunate, but...

I was born on the EXACT same day that Shrek released in theaters. *braces self for memes*

A bit more unfortunate: that's the same day in history that Mt. St. Helens erupted.
Not too unfortunate, but...

I was born on the EXACT same day that Shrek released in theaters. *braces self for memes*

A bit more unfortunate: that's the same day in history that Mt. St. Helens erupted.
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
I share my birthday with Turn to page 394 Alan Rickman. That is all I know.
I share my birthday with Turn to page 394 Alan Rickman. That is all I know.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
1 2 3 4 5