Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unfortunate bdays
1 2 3 4 5
I read through this thread then went looking, but I can't find anything super interesting that happened on February 24th. I share birthdays with some people but they all seem to be good or okay-ish and not like terrible so nothing unfortunate there.

The only really sucky thing is that because it's just 2 months after Christmas and usually in the middle of winter up here I don't really get big parties because my mom was still paying off credit card bills from Christmas to afford much and because we couldn't go outside due to the cold the parties were confined to the house so they had to be small, like no more than 3-4 friends tops.

Not as bad as some people here that I've read, but still.
I read through this thread then went looking, but I can't find anything super interesting that happened on February 24th. I share birthdays with some people but they all seem to be good or okay-ish and not like terrible so nothing unfortunate there.

The only really sucky thing is that because it's just 2 months after Christmas and usually in the middle of winter up here I don't really get big parties because my mom was still paying off credit card bills from Christmas to afford much and because we couldn't go outside due to the cold the parties were confined to the house so they had to be small, like no more than 3-4 friends tops.

Not as bad as some people here that I've read, but still.
Looking online, a Roman emperor killed himself, Alexandra Palace burns down after being open for 16 days, Al Capone kills a reporter over a $100k debt..
I just get teased because my birthday is June 9th. 6/9.

On the other hand, I share a birthday with Donald Duck, Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman and the voice of Katara.
Looking online, a Roman emperor killed himself, Alexandra Palace burns down after being open for 16 days, Al Capone kills a reporter over a $100k debt..
I just get teased because my birthday is June 9th. 6/9.

On the other hand, I share a birthday with Donald Duck, Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman and the voice of Katara.
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
I was born the same day Jim Henson died D:
I was born the same day Jim Henson died D:
FaCKLHz.png
I share a birthday with Sarah Palin, but fortunately not the year. *cringes*
Other than that, my birthday is just fine, although when I was younger, I always disliked that my birthday was so close to Valentine's Day and that I would see pink everywhere. Fortunately, I grew out of my tomboy phase.
I share a birthday with Sarah Palin, but fortunately not the year. *cringes*
Other than that, my birthday is just fine, although when I was younger, I always disliked that my birthday was so close to Valentine's Day and that I would see pink everywhere. Fortunately, I grew out of my tomboy phase.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
Some people decided to bomb London on our birthday 10 years ago.
Some people decided to bomb London on our birthday 10 years ago.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5