Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | unfortunate bdays
1 2 3 4 5
My birthday is on the anniversary of MLK jrs assassination.

Other things happened on April 4, but that's just not what people think of.

But it could've been worse- could've been born on April 1.

Anyone else, birthday stories?
My birthday is on the anniversary of MLK jrs assassination.

Other things happened on April 4, but that's just not what people think of.

But it could've been worse- could've been born on April 1.

Anyone else, birthday stories?
Any dragon of mine not wearing apparel or bonded to a familiar is potentially for sale.
I share a birthday with both Jim Jones, famous cult leader, and the exact birthday and year as Robert Pattinson. ^^;
I share a birthday with both Jim Jones, famous cult leader, and the exact birthday and year as Robert Pattinson. ^^;
I share my birthday with Robin WIlliam's death.
I share my birthday with Robin WIlliam's death.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss
The guy that drew the Peanuts comics? Yup, he died on my birthday. :<

Also, like...5 bombings...
The guy that drew the Peanuts comics? Yup, he died on my birthday. :<

Also, like...5 bombings...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
My mom was born the day the Titanic sank.
As far as I know, nothing bad happened on my birthday.
My mom was born the day the Titanic sank.
As far as I know, nothing bad happened on my birthday.
@INGO My birthday's April 1st! :o

When I was little no one believed me because they thought it was an April Fool's joke but I didn't understand what that was (I was like... 4 or 5.).
@INGO My birthday's April 1st! :o

When I was little no one believed me because they thought it was an April Fool's joke but I didn't understand what that was (I was like... 4 or 5.).
2002ruc.jpg
@EllieTheAwesome Woah! Are you an older adult or did your mom just have you really late in life? (Not to be mean, I'm just curious because it was such a long time ago. ^^; My maternal great-grandfather wasn't even born then.)

My birthday is on November 4th, which met that I couldn't vote the year I turned 18 due to technical issues. Also that means I share my birthday with the election of a lot of presidents, which could be good or bad.
@EllieTheAwesome Woah! Are you an older adult or did your mom just have you really late in life? (Not to be mean, I'm just curious because it was such a long time ago. ^^; My maternal great-grandfather wasn't even born then.)

My birthday is on November 4th, which met that I couldn't vote the year I turned 18 due to technical issues. Also that means I share my birthday with the election of a lot of presidents, which could be good or bad.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Mine is the day before Remembrance Day which is fine other than the fact that I often get them mixed up. That and foreign dates inverse the month/day thing.

Also, my brother's is on the day we all commemorate World War 1.
Mine is the day before Remembrance Day which is fine other than the fact that I often get them mixed up. That and foreign dates inverse the month/day thing.

Also, my brother's is on the day we all commemorate World War 1.
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@INGO

My birthday sometimes falls on Super Bowl Sunday, meaning I spent my 16th birthday alone in my room 'cause I don't like football, and had to wait until half-time to get cake. : P

I can't find anything really unfortunate large-scale widely-remembered things that my birthday is an anniversary of except maybe some nuclear testing.

Oh, and Monopoly being sold for the first time, ruining thousands of formerly-friendly relationships.
@INGO

My birthday sometimes falls on Super Bowl Sunday, meaning I spent my 16th birthday alone in my room 'cause I don't like football, and had to wait until half-time to get cake. : P

I can't find anything really unfortunate large-scale widely-remembered things that my birthday is an anniversary of except maybe some nuclear testing.

Oh, and Monopoly being sold for the first time, ruining thousands of formerly-friendly relationships.
tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png
[quote name="Lesley" date=2015-05-22 15:53:04] @EllieTheAwesome Woah! Are you an older adult or did your mom just have you really late in life? (Not to be mean, I'm just curious because it was such a long time ago. ^^; My maternal great-grandfather wasn't even born then.) My birthday is on November 4th, which met that I couldn't vote the year I turned 18 due to technical issues. Also that means I share my birthday with the election of a lot of presidents, which could be good or bad. [/quote] HOLY MOTHER ANOTHER ONE WITH MY BIRTHDAY?! THIS IS AMAZING! ...Until you realize that there's a certain infamous politician in the Southern Hemisphere somewhere between New Zealand and Indonesia who's been ruining it DX EDIT: Hello, forgetting to ping people... @Lesley
Lesley wrote on 2015-05-22:

HOLY MOTHER ANOTHER ONE WITH MY BIRTHDAY?! THIS IS AMAZING!

...Until you realize that there's a certain infamous politician in the Southern Hemisphere somewhere between New Zealand and Indonesia who's been ruining it DX

EDIT: Hello, forgetting to ping people... @Lesley
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png
1 2 3 4 5