Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
look at the user name for a clue~
yes it weak and annoyingly common to most, but I find it cute and it based of a gull which I like irl. The next best 'mon I like always changes but it a bird of some form, even if it not flying type i.e, piplup and torchic
look at the user name for a clue~
yes it weak and annoyingly common to most, but I find it cute and it based of a gull which I like irl. The next best 'mon I like always changes but it a bird of some form, even if it not flying type i.e, piplup and torchic

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
I currently have two favorite pokemans

My first one is Ludicolo. My first ever pokemon card was a Ludicolo, and I loved that thing to bits (I still have the card!). It was just so... Fun and adorable :D

I also love Magikarp. I'm unsure as to why I love that little fish, but I do x3
I currently have two favorite pokemans

My first one is Ludicolo. My first ever pokemon card was a Ludicolo, and I loved that thing to bits (I still have the card!). It was just so... Fun and adorable :D

I also love Magikarp. I'm unsure as to why I love that little fish, but I do x3
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
My favorite Pokemon is Infernape - I honestly hated the Chimchar line when it was first released, but after running a Platinum nuzlocke and later a solo run about two years ago my Infernape "Chimmy" won over my heart and single handedly brought me back into loving pokemon again.

Other than that though, some other top favorites of mine are Greninja, Sceptile, Luxray, Absol, Tyrantrum, Milotic, Electivire, and Skarmory,
My favorite Pokemon is Infernape - I honestly hated the Chimchar line when it was first released, but after running a Platinum nuzlocke and later a solo run about two years ago my Infernape "Chimmy" won over my heart and single handedly brought me back into loving pokemon again.

Other than that though, some other top favorites of mine are Greninja, Sceptile, Luxray, Absol, Tyrantrum, Milotic, Electivire, and Skarmory,
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
my favorite pokemon is Froakie c: i honestly dont have a reason for liking it but it just happened. my favorite before froakie was Staraptor, because it was the first pokemon i ever caught and leveled to 100 ;w;
my favorite pokemon is Froakie c: i honestly dont have a reason for liking it but it just happened. my favorite before froakie was Staraptor, because it was the first pokemon i ever caught and leveled to 100 ;w;
G5TXkiW.png
My favourite pokemon is Metagross, because I like the idea of a giant meteor pokemon you could ride around on and feel majestic as heck with. :') It's also one of the few poogs that I prefer the normal form of over the shiny form.
I'm also a big fan of Suicune though for sentimental reasons; it was my very first favourite but I've moved on to different pokemon now more generations have been released, I guess.
My favourite pokemon is Metagross, because I like the idea of a giant meteor pokemon you could ride around on and feel majestic as heck with. :') It's also one of the few poogs that I prefer the normal form of over the shiny form.
I'm also a big fan of Suicune though for sentimental reasons; it was my very first favourite but I've moved on to different pokemon now more generations have been released, I guess.
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
As of right now Sylveon until the next Eevee evolution comes out :P Although, Sylveon will still be up there on my favorites list. Next is Lucario and Gardevoir :)
As of right now Sylveon until the next Eevee evolution comes out :P Although, Sylveon will still be up there on my favorites list. Next is Lucario and Gardevoir :)
Favorite Pokémon?

I'd say it's Gardevoir.
I know it's a little bit mainstream but I have to say that the same way a Gardevoir would sacrifice it's life to protect their trainer, I would do the same to protect the ones I love.
Gardevoir is truly an amazing Pokémon, at least for me.
Favorite Pokémon?

I'd say it's Gardevoir.
I know it's a little bit mainstream but I have to say that the same way a Gardevoir would sacrifice it's life to protect their trainer, I would do the same to protect the ones I love.
Gardevoir is truly an amazing Pokémon, at least for me.
Absolute favorites are Zoura/Zoroark

I really love the theme of transformation and hiding, and illusion is such a cool ability (if somewhat difficult to plan out). Also Zoroua is so darn cute.
Absolute favorites are Zoura/Zoroark

I really love the theme of transformation and hiding, and illusion is such a cool ability (if somewhat difficult to plan out). Also Zoroua is so darn cute.
Furfrou!!!
I love Furfrou. It's so cute, and so sassy, and so stylish. When I saw it in Kalos, it was love at first sight! In fact, my main Pokemon I use is my Furfrou, Styli. What makes it even better is that you can customize it, I'm a sucker for those things.
Furfrou!!!
I love Furfrou. It's so cute, and so sassy, and so stylish. When I saw it in Kalos, it was love at first sight! In fact, my main Pokemon I use is my Furfrou, Styli. What makes it even better is that you can customize it, I'm a sucker for those things.
@karazi

1. Ninetales
She's always been my favorite since generation one and it hasn't really changed. Her simplistic design and rare appearances in the anime also add to her mysteriousness. A lot of people hype over vulpix or eevee because they're cute but Ninetales doesn't really get any recognition unless she's turned anthro and made to be sexual. She and her male counterpart Arcanine have a special place in my heart.

2. Absol
Disaster Pokemon, poor misfortune soul. I love the design and the way it appears.

3. Luxray
Cheren. Nuff said.

4. Lugia / Arceus
I have to like at least one legendary and both Lugia and Arceus had excellent voice actors in the anime. As for the games, not crazy about them. They have interesting designs but I wouldn't call them a favorite.

5. Tyrunt
Been waiting for a T-Rex for a long, long time and I finally got one. Excuse me while I go cuddle Roland now.
@karazi

1. Ninetales
She's always been my favorite since generation one and it hasn't really changed. Her simplistic design and rare appearances in the anime also add to her mysteriousness. A lot of people hype over vulpix or eevee because they're cute but Ninetales doesn't really get any recognition unless she's turned anthro and made to be sexual. She and her male counterpart Arcanine have a special place in my heart.

2. Absol
Disaster Pokemon, poor misfortune soul. I love the design and the way it appears.

3. Luxray
Cheren. Nuff said.

4. Lugia / Arceus
I have to like at least one legendary and both Lugia and Arceus had excellent voice actors in the anime. As for the games, not crazy about them. They have interesting designs but I wouldn't call them a favorite.

5. Tyrunt
Been waiting for a T-Rex for a long, long time and I finally got one. Excuse me while I go cuddle Roland now.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19