Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@karazi

oOOooooOOOohhhh I definately am interested in his babies!! :D

He is beautiful! :D
@karazi

oOOooooOOOohhhh I definately am interested in his babies!! :D

He is beautiful! :D
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Chatot and Sylveon! Surprisingly, not Braixen. :P
Chatot and Sylveon! Surprisingly, not Braixen. :P
JAufpfb.gif
Vaporeon, simply because I love water creatures and anything that resembles a canine/feline.
Vaporeon, simply because I love water creatures and anything that resembles a canine/feline.
[b]1. Bulbasaur[/b] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Hniy6wdVFrQ/UkUEKU075YI/AAAAAAAAXdA/PWlLYdE1wKg/w506-h512/download%2B%25281%2529.png[/img] [b]2. Vaporeon [/b] Water type is best type. [s]Fight me.[/s] [b] 3. Arcanine[/b] I friggin' love dogs and this guy is majestic.
1. Bulbasaur

download%2B%25281%2529.png

2. Vaporeon

Water type is best type. Fight me.

3. Arcanine

I friggin' love dogs and this guy is majestic.
EYhnjwN.png
Mine are (either by design or something else):
1.Roselia
1.Sylveon
3.Squirtle
4.Lugia
5.Arceus
6.Absol
7.Illumise
Mine are (either by design or something else):
1.Roselia
1.Sylveon
3.Squirtle
4.Lugia
5.Arceus
6.Absol
7.Illumise
tumblr_p0k76xPlfm1tljlp8o1_400.gif
YELLS I LOVE POKEMON though my favorite rn (because it always changes) is bronzong. :o great typing, beautiful design, and really really utilizable in competitive battling because it's like. a major tank power.
YELLS I LOVE POKEMON though my favorite rn (because it always changes) is bronzong. :o great typing, beautiful design, and really really utilizable in competitive battling because it's like. a major tank power.
uwTw1Hx.png
My favorite would be Charizard for nostalgia factor, he's been my favorite since I was 4 and now I'm 21 so 17 years married lol. I've been attached to him ever since I was a tiny kid and my friends and I were playing pretend to be a Pokemon, and we really knew only the starters + Pikachu and I picked Charizard. P: But I'm also quite partial to Lugia, Salamence, and Dragonair. I like many other Pokemon as well of course but those are the ones that come to mind.
My favorite would be Charizard for nostalgia factor, he's been my favorite since I was 4 and now I'm 21 so 17 years married lol. I've been attached to him ever since I was a tiny kid and my friends and I were playing pretend to be a Pokemon, and we really knew only the starters + Pikachu and I picked Charizard. P: But I'm also quite partial to Lugia, Salamence, and Dragonair. I like many other Pokemon as well of course but those are the ones that come to mind.
@Rivix Thank you!! I'll let you know when the babies are hatched! c:
@Rivix Thank you!! I'll let you know when the babies are hatched! c:
My favorite pokemon is Reshiram. Pokemon Black was my first pokemon game, and I absolutely adored Reshiram. Now I have played lots of other pokemon games and Reshiram remains my favorite.
My favorite pokemon is Reshiram. Pokemon Black was my first pokemon game, and I absolutely adored Reshiram. Now I have played lots of other pokemon games and Reshiram remains my favorite.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19