Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So. Pokemon.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
[quote name="lusikkanikula" date=2015-05-19 20:50:03] Vaporeon has always been my all time favorite. I've always associated myself with water types an such (Which is a big factor as to why I joined the water flight on here too! and ever since I first saw Eevee and its evolutions in the anime back when i was the young age of four years old, I've been in love with the entire evolution line, Vaporeon being my fave out of all of them. My first ever pokemon to reach level 100 was a vaporeon gal by the name of Aurora and for a long time on DeviantArt and Youtube I was known as Aurora the Vaporeon. So needless to say Vaporeon holds a very special place in my heart. Also Shiny Scolipede. that is all. [/quote] @lusikkanikula Are you my twin? Thats the same reason why i joined water flight ! Vaporeon FTW !
lusikkanikula wrote on 2015-05-19:
Vaporeon has always been my all time favorite. I've always associated myself with water types an such (Which is a big factor as to why I joined the water flight on here too! and ever since I first saw Eevee and its evolutions in the anime back when i was the young age of four years old, I've been in love with the entire evolution line, Vaporeon being my fave out of all of them.

My first ever pokemon to reach level 100 was a vaporeon gal by the name of Aurora and for a long time on DeviantArt and Youtube I was known as Aurora the Vaporeon. So needless to say Vaporeon holds a very special place in my heart.

Also Shiny Scolipede. that is all.

@lusikkanikula

Are you my twin? Thats the same reason why i joined water flight ! Vaporeon FTW !
tumblr_psfzv0vSA31vb7houo2_500.png
I have so many favorites that it's hard to narrow it down to 10. but if i had to pick 1, I guess I'll have to say Feraligatr.
the reason I'm choosing them is because the first starter i ever had was a totodile. which funny thing is, I was going to pick Chikorita for my first starter but i accidentally hit yes on totodile. so instead of resetting my game i went along with having him.
so yeah I have a lot of memories with him. he was also my first pokemon to reach level 100. I miss him greatly since that was back on game boy color and so the battery is now dead on the game. at least I'll always remember him and the journey i had with him.
I have so many favorites that it's hard to narrow it down to 10. but if i had to pick 1, I guess I'll have to say Feraligatr.
the reason I'm choosing them is because the first starter i ever had was a totodile. which funny thing is, I was going to pick Chikorita for my first starter but i accidentally hit yes on totodile. so instead of resetting my game i went along with having him.
so yeah I have a lot of memories with him. he was also my first pokemon to reach level 100. I miss him greatly since that was back on game boy color and so the battery is now dead on the game. at least I'll always remember him and the journey i had with him.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
This has always been such a hard question to answer for me.. None of them really call out to me as my favorite and I have specific reasons for liking them. Most of those reasons being they either helped me out in a pinch or I really like their cry.

I'll list off some, but not in any particular order

-Manectric
-Cubone
-Skarmory
-Honchkrow
-All fossil Pokemon... My friend and I started same-type runs and my first team was a fossil team. I hated some of them so much *bastiodon* but now I just.. love them all. so freaking much. If there is an option to use fossils, I do. Armaldo, Rampardos, Tyrantrum and Aerodactyl are probably my favorites, but Bastiodon was such a pain to level that I couldn't help falling in love with him. (Seriously.. I had to teach the darn thing Toxic so it could kill thing) Also, my first 100 was Armaldo.. I love him. ;3;

Pokemon I think are cute:
-Skitty
-Togekiss
-Corsola (seriously adorable.)

I also have a weird relationship with the eeveelutions.. I am currently trying to figure out which one I like the most, but I tend to shy away from Pokemon that are very popular. (I will not list legends as my favorite, even though I have some that I like the design of.) It's been a toss up between vaporeon (because I started with Pokemon Blue), Umbreon (Pokemon Conquest ugh..), espeon (Love the cry) and sylveon. I feel like I'm leaning towards vaporeon cause the design is just so good.. but I really don't like water types. I actually try to stay as far away from the element as I can...(Even though I love Feraligatr)
This has always been such a hard question to answer for me.. None of them really call out to me as my favorite and I have specific reasons for liking them. Most of those reasons being they either helped me out in a pinch or I really like their cry.

I'll list off some, but not in any particular order

-Manectric
-Cubone
-Skarmory
-Honchkrow
-All fossil Pokemon... My friend and I started same-type runs and my first team was a fossil team. I hated some of them so much *bastiodon* but now I just.. love them all. so freaking much. If there is an option to use fossils, I do. Armaldo, Rampardos, Tyrantrum and Aerodactyl are probably my favorites, but Bastiodon was such a pain to level that I couldn't help falling in love with him. (Seriously.. I had to teach the darn thing Toxic so it could kill thing) Also, my first 100 was Armaldo.. I love him. ;3;

Pokemon I think are cute:
-Skitty
-Togekiss
-Corsola (seriously adorable.)

I also have a weird relationship with the eeveelutions.. I am currently trying to figure out which one I like the most, but I tend to shy away from Pokemon that are very popular. (I will not list legends as my favorite, even though I have some that I like the design of.) It's been a toss up between vaporeon (because I started with Pokemon Blue), Umbreon (Pokemon Conquest ugh..), espeon (Love the cry) and sylveon. I feel like I'm leaning towards vaporeon cause the design is just so good.. but I really don't like water types. I actually try to stay as far away from the element as I can...(Even though I love Feraligatr)
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Arcanine!
It's big and fluffy, what more could you ask for?
Arcanine!
It's big and fluffy, what more could you ask for?
ezgif-112851860_zpsimblkc5c.gif
I can't stick to just one, so I'll list some of my favourites!

-- Skitty is my favourite cat pokemon. Given I love cats, Skitty ends up being a steady favourite for me.

-- Togekiss is equally as cute. I discovered that, with some dirty flinch tactics, Togekiss can be a beast in battle, so I used her for a while. I mainly like her for the aesthetic, though.

-- Maractus is a pokemon I adore, and was in my main team in B&W. Unfortunately, it breaks my heart to see that a lot of people outright forget that Maractus ever existed! I've seen people call him a Digimon sometimes. I think you can't go wrong with rabbit cacti.

-- Clefable is a relatively new favourite. As a kid, I thought the Jigglypuff line was better than the Clefairy one, but that opinion shifted as I grew. Moon fairies are the best.

-- Vaporeon is my favourite eeveelution, hands down. I really like its design, and it was my favourite since I was a kid.
I can't stick to just one, so I'll list some of my favourites!

-- Skitty is my favourite cat pokemon. Given I love cats, Skitty ends up being a steady favourite for me.

-- Togekiss is equally as cute. I discovered that, with some dirty flinch tactics, Togekiss can be a beast in battle, so I used her for a while. I mainly like her for the aesthetic, though.

-- Maractus is a pokemon I adore, and was in my main team in B&W. Unfortunately, it breaks my heart to see that a lot of people outright forget that Maractus ever existed! I've seen people call him a Digimon sometimes. I think you can't go wrong with rabbit cacti.

-- Clefable is a relatively new favourite. As a kid, I thought the Jigglypuff line was better than the Clefairy one, but that opinion shifted as I grew. Moon fairies are the best.

-- Vaporeon is my favourite eeveelution, hands down. I really like its design, and it was my favourite since I was a kid.
zKzPqiL.png
1) Elektross
2) Scolipede
3) Dialga
4) Piplup
5) Shinx
6) Aurorus
1) Elektross
2) Scolipede
3) Dialga
4) Piplup
5) Shinx
6) Aurorus
I'm just your average space queer
Check page for pronouns
One of my all-time favourites is Sceptile.It just really appealed to me.Might be because of the leaf blades on its arms,but I really love it.Plus,it got a mega in OR.Yay!
One of my all-time favourites is Sceptile.It just really appealed to me.Might be because of the leaf blades on its arms,but I really love it.Plus,it got a mega in OR.Yay!
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Swampert is my favourite
When I started play my Ruby, Treecko was really cool, and I choose him right away! But, after restarting to play the game more for competition, I saw Mudkip and fell in love for him. His design is cute, Marshtomp was really cool too, but when Swampert came, I almost cried. Come on, is a big buff baby that still looks adorable and strong at the same time!
Swampert is my favourite
When I started play my Ruby, Treecko was really cool, and I choose him right away! But, after restarting to play the game more for competition, I saw Mudkip and fell in love for him. His design is cute, Marshtomp was really cool too, but when Swampert came, I almost cried. Come on, is a big buff baby that still looks adorable and strong at the same time!
Totodile was, and still is, my favorite. Heres why:

I was fighting Whitney's Miltank in Pokemon Heartgold, The Miltank was using attract, Milkdrink, and Rollout OVER AND OVER and I could never get a good hit, Totodile was my lowest level (Drowzee was my highest) and was also my last pokemon. Totodile had Bite, scratch, water gun, and Growl. The Miltank attracted my totodile, My totodile wasn't immobolized and outspeed sometimes. (Speed tie) I spammed Bite and flinched every time, even killed the miltank and got the badge. I never evolved that Totodile. I beat the game with it. Love totodile so much.
Totodile was, and still is, my favorite. Heres why:

I was fighting Whitney's Miltank in Pokemon Heartgold, The Miltank was using attract, Milkdrink, and Rollout OVER AND OVER and I could never get a good hit, Totodile was my lowest level (Drowzee was my highest) and was also my last pokemon. Totodile had Bite, scratch, water gun, and Growl. The Miltank attracted my totodile, My totodile wasn't immobolized and outspeed sometimes. (Speed tie) I spammed Bite and flinched every time, even killed the miltank and got the badge. I never evolved that Totodile. I beat the game with it. Love totodile so much.
Are wii™ gonna have a problem.
If not, then you best Switch™ up your attitude.
Oh no, the dreaded favorite pokemon question.
I have so many, but if I had to pick just one, I'd go with Cyndaquil (evolutions included because yes). Out of all the games I've ever played where you get to pick a Johto starter, I've always gone with Cyndaquil. They are just too precious for words and they are really good buffs in battle. I've never had a single one faint on me in all my years of playing Pokemon.
As for a second,, I'd probably have to say Flareon or Sylveon?? Flareon is so precious and I love drawing them but Sylveon is so bright and adorable. I mainly like these two for looks (although Sylveon is a great battle Pokemon, omg).
Oh no, the dreaded favorite pokemon question.
I have so many, but if I had to pick just one, I'd go with Cyndaquil (evolutions included because yes). Out of all the games I've ever played where you get to pick a Johto starter, I've always gone with Cyndaquil. They are just too precious for words and they are really good buffs in battle. I've never had a single one faint on me in all my years of playing Pokemon.
As for a second,, I'd probably have to say Flareon or Sylveon?? Flareon is so precious and I love drawing them but Sylveon is so bright and adorable. I mainly like these two for looks (although Sylveon is a great battle Pokemon, omg).
|| erin || male || he/him ||
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19