Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97
@Tettix
Good to know! I really liked it. I love collecting ocean/pirate type accents haha. Hopefully some others express interest too :)
@Tettix
Good to know! I really liked it. I love collecting ocean/pirate type accents haha. Hopefully some others express interest too :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Tettix

Just snagged an Observatory accent. Now to find a dragon to show it off!
@Tettix

Just snagged an Observatory accent. Now to find a dragon to show it off!
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Evarinya If you find one I'd love to see it!
@Evarinya If you find one I'd love to see it!
@Tettix
Ping me when you release more Razzle Dazzle Gold?
@Tettix
Ping me when you release more Razzle Dazzle Gold?
@Mary Sure thing! I placed the second order on the 16th, so most likely it'll be in some time tomorrow.
@Mary Sure thing! I placed the second order on the 16th, so most likely it'll be in some time tomorrow.
@Tettix

Don't have the gems for it right now, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist for Observatory View! Oh, and welcome back!
@Tettix

Don't have the gems for it right now, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist for Observatory View! Oh, and welcome back!
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Tettix I'd like to go ahead and order a copy of Observatory View. I probably shouldn't be spending all the gems I'm saving for scrolls, but it's the perfect thing to spice up Tchai and I can't resist :) I spend a lot of time staring longingly at all of your accents I'd like to buy. I've got the gems whenever you're ready.
@Tettix I'd like to go ahead and order a copy of Observatory View. I probably shouldn't be spending all the gems I'm saving for scrolls, but it's the perfect thing to spice up Tchai and I can't resist :) I spend a lot of time staring longingly at all of your accents I'd like to buy. I've got the gems whenever you're ready.
Demonfeathers.png
@Demonfeathers Of course! I've restocked the AH so hopefully there will still be one there by the time you get back. Otherwise you can send me the gems and I should be able to get back to you before too long.
@Demonfeathers Of course! I've restocked the AH so hopefully there will still be one there by the time you get back. Otherwise you can send me the gems and I should be able to get back to you before too long.
@Mary @Uncoordinated

The next Razzle Dazzle print came in. Some are in the AH, but if they sell out before you get to them or you prefer to pay in treasure, you can send payment directly and I'll get your accent to you as soon as I can.
@Mary @Uncoordinated

The next Razzle Dazzle print came in. Some are in the AH, but if they sell out before you get to them or you prefer to pay in treasure, you can send payment directly and I'll get your accent to you as soon as I can.
Thankee! Nabbed one from the AH c:
Thankee! Nabbed one from the AH c:
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97