Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
@Tettix
Could I get one each of your Razzle Dazzle Gold and Gilded Dragonfly Imp M, for treasure? I think with a 1:600 ratio that would be 300k each, for 600k total.
@Tettix
Could I get one each of your Razzle Dazzle Gold and Gilded Dragonfly Imp M, for treasure? I think with a 1:600 ratio that would be 300k each, for 600k total.
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
@Morgrim You can! That's correct, when you're ready send the 600k over and I'll get the accents to you as soon as I can.
@Morgrim You can! That's correct, when you're ready send the 600k over and I'll get the accents to you as soon as I can.
@Tettix
Could you add me to a general pinglist for these!! (: I really love your Razzle Dazzle Gold but I sadly do not have very many gems. :c
@Tettix
Could you add me to a general pinglist for these!! (: I really love your Razzle Dazzle Gold but I sadly do not have very many gems. :c
I'm trying to click to preview the skins, but they aren't linked or anything :(
I'm trying to click to preview the skins, but they aren't linked or anything :(
accessibilitysmallest.png
I SUPPORT
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul!
I have a reprint of Gilded Dragonfly for male wildclaw in! As usual, I've tossed some copies up on the AH for gems, feel free to ping or PM me if they run out or you need to buy in gems.

@Koneko @Weathering @cliones @Kitto @Maki @NadopT @Korento @sakurablossom @spilledink
I have a reprint of Gilded Dragonfly for male wildclaw in! As usual, I've tossed some copies up on the AH for gems, feel free to ping or PM me if they run out or you need to buy in gems.

@Koneko @Weathering @cliones @Kitto @Maki @NadopT @Korento @sakurablossom @spilledink
@Tettix
Oh gorgeous accents :) I added myself to your pinglists and also to a reprint for Observatory view.
@Tettix
Oh gorgeous accents :) I added myself to your pinglists and also to a reprint for Observatory view.
Gpasq5f.png
@Zaefyra Thank you! I'm hoping to have something worth pinging people over in a week or two. (Though for obvious reasons not much accent work is getting done until after this week. :P)
@Zaefyra Thank you! I'm hoping to have something worth pinging people over in a week or two. (Though for obvious reasons not much accent work is getting done until after this week. :P)
@Tettix

Hey there! I would like to make sure I get a copy of your Razzle Dazzle Basic (or Gold) Accent when you have a) one left or b) restock it anytime in the future! X)
@Tettix

Hey there! I would like to make sure I get a copy of your Razzle Dazzle Basic (or Gold) Accent when you have a) one left or b) restock it anytime in the future! X)
Hatchery.jpg
@Tettix
Hi! Would you perhaps be printing any more of the Skydancer version of Observatory?
@Tettix
Hi! Would you perhaps be printing any more of the Skydancer version of Observatory?
PvGrR8V.png
I cant afford any but your accents are amazing, so free bump. XD
I cant afford any but your accents are amazing, so free bump. XD
no
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97