Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 471 472
@Culex
I've been farming for eliminate all day, and I can't seem to get it in the training fields :/ Is there a better way to get them?
I don't want to spend all my money for three eliminate stones though..
@Culex
I've been farming for eliminate all day, and I can't seem to get it in the training fields :/ Is there a better way to get them?
I don't want to spend all my money for three eliminate stones though..
YjWoQ61.pngdyJlfAc.pngsWzvwVV.png
@snowkitty16
Sadly there's no alternative, just farming or buying from other users :(
@snowkitty16
Sadly there's no alternative, just farming or buying from other users :(
@Culex
Thanks for the great guide!
@Culex
Thanks for the great guide!
image.png flightless bird, jealous, weeping
» lore
» wishlist
» about
@LunaChi

Self-Ping!!!! xD
@LunaChi

Self-Ping!!!! xD
nnlsc9F.png
Bumping for newbies!
Bumping for newbies!
@culex the pagequit to not lose energy thing might not work anymore?
@culex the pagequit to not lose energy thing might not work anymore?
@Ashi
It's usually working for me - it appears to me, and I may well be wrong, but if you do it and the enemies DO have turns left and CAN defeat all your dragons, the back end will process that and remove your energy. Rather, if you can get it so you pagequit during your turn, it does not process.

I dunno but that is about what I'm seeing. The back end IS at least a lot faster at processing now.
@Ashi
It's usually working for me - it appears to me, and I may well be wrong, but if you do it and the enemies DO have turns left and CAN defeat all your dragons, the back end will process that and remove your energy. Rather, if you can get it so you pagequit during your turn, it does not process.

I dunno but that is about what I'm seeing. The back end IS at least a lot faster at processing now.
@Culex Oh, that's what happened. Cool. I still don't understand why staff hasn't set it up so it's just a two energy fee to enter and an additional three energy lost on TKO though. (not that I'm complaining)
@Culex Oh, that's what happened. Cool. I still don't understand why staff hasn't set it up so it's just a two energy fee to enter and an additional three energy lost on TKO though. (not that I'm complaining)
So I'm finally trying to get a coli team together after coming back onto FR, and I just got them to level 8. I had a couple questions though.

1. I haven't gotten any elemental might stone drops yet so what STR do I aim at when adding points? Do I subtract the number I would have with the might stones and get to that point, or add extra stats to make up the difference for now? ( I hope that makes sense)

2. Is the first or second area better for farming for eliminate/ambush? I got lucky with one eliminate somewhere but I still need two more and was wondering if one area is better than the other.

Thanks for this guide! It's super helpful so far. :)
So I'm finally trying to get a coli team together after coming back onto FR, and I just got them to level 8. I had a couple questions though.

1. I haven't gotten any elemental might stone drops yet so what STR do I aim at when adding points? Do I subtract the number I would have with the might stones and get to that point, or add extra stats to make up the difference for now? ( I hope that makes sense)

2. Is the first or second area better for farming for eliminate/ambush? I got lucky with one eliminate somewhere but I still need two more and was wondering if one area is better than the other.

Thanks for this guide! It's super helpful so far. :)
@Pomegraknight
Keeping this bookmarked.
@Pomegraknight
Keeping this bookmarked.
0rjo8Du.gifYzQ1Gdz.gif
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 471 472