Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43
@DumbJello I'm gonna add you :B
@DumbJello I'm gonna add you :B
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
; w ;) I want to become G Silver Crown, but nobody online wants to help. What a bunch of loserssss.. //SOBBING

Aryxon | G Silver Crown
HR 117
LBG / Bow / IG / CB
Friend Code: 0877-0201-2072

This is my first MH game since I didn't have the systems to play the other games. I was going to get MH3 until my friend said to wait it out since a 4th one would be released. I love due to all the amazing monsters in at, and the amazing scenery. I'm quite glad I got into this game as well.

Pft- If you wanna help me raise my crowns? PLEASE. I'd also help you out as well. An eye for an eye.
; w ;) I want to become G Silver Crown, but nobody online wants to help. What a bunch of loserssss.. //SOBBING

Aryxon | G Silver Crown
HR 117
LBG / Bow / IG / CB
Friend Code: 0877-0201-2072

This is my first MH game since I didn't have the systems to play the other games. I was going to get MH3 until my friend said to wait it out since a 4th one would be released. I love due to all the amazing monsters in at, and the amazing scenery. I'm quite glad I got into this game as well.

Pft- If you wanna help me raise my crowns? PLEASE. I'd also help you out as well. An eye for an eye.
Ukanlos is finally dead!!!
(I just needed to get that out of my system lol)
Ukanlos is finally dead!!!
(I just needed to get that out of my system lol)
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@BlueBrine I'll add you! I'm silver and rising, but I haven't been trying to raise it... it's just kind of happening as a byproduct of farming some weapons x) I'm always down to hunt some things!

@Ventus Congratulations!!
@BlueBrine I'll add you! I'm silver and rising, but I haven't been trying to raise it... it's just kind of happening as a byproduct of farming some weapons x) I'm always down to hunt some things!

@Ventus Congratulations!!
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
anyone interested in hunting hr S. Magala or brachydios in a couple hours?
anyone interested in hunting hr S. Magala or brachydios in a couple hours?
@CobaltBird Did you end up getting these done? I can help you out tomorrow morning if you didn't!
@CobaltBird Did you end up getting these done? I can help you out tomorrow morning if you didn't!
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
@kinsty

I got the dios done almost got the S magala. Would love to hunt with you but I have school all week :( I think im just going to help hr 6 get to 7 or kill dalamadur to get to G
@kinsty

I got the dios done almost got the S magala. Would love to hunt with you but I have school all week :( I think im just going to help hr 6 get to 7 or kill dalamadur to get to G
@CobaltBird ah okay! ping me on the weekend if you still need a hand, that's when I'll be most free too :>
@CobaltBird ah okay! ping me on the weekend if you still need a hand, that's when I'll be most free too :>
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
Keegan | HR 40 (G1 Permit) | Insect Glaive
FC: 3626 - 0615 - 2691

I played the original Monster Hunter on PS2 when I was little but because I was scared of the big wyverns I didn't actually play it. Played MH3U a heckuva lot until 4U came out.

I am the ultimate scrublord and only play with the IG. I always carry lifepowders.

I'm up to help farm materials, raise HR rank, whatever. Since it's the summer now, I have loads of free time. I'm excited to get to G Rank since I've never gotten to that yet and I can't wait to cry about it.

so yeah :> let's have some fun and beat monsters up and take their lunch money!
Keegan | HR 40 (G1 Permit) | Insect Glaive
FC: 3626 - 0615 - 2691

I played the original Monster Hunter on PS2 when I was little but because I was scared of the big wyverns I didn't actually play it. Played MH3U a heckuva lot until 4U came out.

I am the ultimate scrublord and only play with the IG. I always carry lifepowders.

I'm up to help farm materials, raise HR rank, whatever. Since it's the summer now, I have loads of free time. I'm excited to get to G Rank since I've never gotten to that yet and I can't wait to cry about it.

so yeah :> let's have some fun and beat monsters up and take their lunch money!
@gwyndolin Added fellow IG scrublord :>
@gwyndolin Added fellow IG scrublord :>
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43