Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43
@Kintsy Oh pfff went totally over my head
@Kintsy Oh pfff went totally over my head
@Kintsy

Added you back!

I've added you as well @Bluedragon, if that's alright!
@Kintsy

Added you back!

I've added you as well @Bluedragon, if that's alright!
aJyYWw6.png
@Heliolisk

Hey, not at all! i've added you back!
@Heliolisk

Hey, not at all! i've added you back!
35326_s.gif
(I need a Bravely Default break...)

Gingi; HR 118; Silver Crown G-Rank [Close to Gold]
Charge Blade, Insect Glaive, Hammer, Great Sword, Dual Blades
FC: 2750-1401-3594

I played a ton of MH3U until I got to Ceadeus and stopped playing since underwater battles were awful. But my play time in MH4U surpassas that to ridiculous levels. Since I'm near the end of G-Rank, I'm spending my time fighting the Elder Dragons to finish off my Aged Texts then I'm going to make the Alatreon Set, which I am almost done with.

If you ever need help with anything online/advice with the game, I'd be happy to help!
EDIT: Ping/PM me if you'd like to play together~
(I need a Bravely Default break...)

Gingi; HR 118; Silver Crown G-Rank [Close to Gold]
Charge Blade, Insect Glaive, Hammer, Great Sword, Dual Blades
FC: 2750-1401-3594

I played a ton of MH3U until I got to Ceadeus and stopped playing since underwater battles were awful. But my play time in MH4U surpassas that to ridiculous levels. Since I'm near the end of G-Rank, I'm spending my time fighting the Elder Dragons to finish off my Aged Texts then I'm going to make the Alatreon Set, which I am almost done with.

If you ever need help with anything online/advice with the game, I'd be happy to help!
EDIT: Ping/PM me if you'd like to play together~
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
roch | hr2 | i main ig, but im learning hammer and db O:
FC: 2809-8217-2343

i am but a tiny nooblet. i still need to put the hurting on shagaru and i am a LITTLE INTIMIDATED. i usually like to fight monsters with similar movesets (or just stay out of the way and look at them move for a while) so i've been trying to beat up some gores as practice. i've heard mounts (which i, as an IG main, am NO stranger to) make the fight go easier, and i've also heard that if you sorta stay under his butt most of his attacks won't hit you.

any tips on the big sparkly virus dragon? O:
roch | hr2 | i main ig, but im learning hammer and db O:
FC: 2809-8217-2343

i am but a tiny nooblet. i still need to put the hurting on shagaru and i am a LITTLE INTIMIDATED. i usually like to fight monsters with similar movesets (or just stay out of the way and look at them move for a while) so i've been trying to beat up some gores as practice. i've heard mounts (which i, as an IG main, am NO stranger to) make the fight go easier, and i've also heard that if you sorta stay under his butt most of his attacks won't hit you.

any tips on the big sparkly virus dragon? O:
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
@Seregios I've added you :> !

@Verruciformis I've added you too!

Gore is a great practice for Shagaru, especially when he brings his feelers out and gains a few moves - in that form, he's pretty similar. I'd definitely stay under his butt if possible until you learn his patterns, but it'll take some trial and error (or perhaps not)!

Mounts definitely give you some extra opportunity to beat on him, but when playing IG I use that time to grab the orange/red/whatever color juice you may have been having trouble getting so that you can unleash the triple juice on him 'u'

Keep moving and try to look where you're going with your camera, as I can't count how many times I've run into one of his random geysers of virus that decided to appear offscreen.
@Seregios I've added you :> !

@Verruciformis I've added you too!

Gore is a great practice for Shagaru, especially when he brings his feelers out and gains a few moves - in that form, he's pretty similar. I'd definitely stay under his butt if possible until you learn his patterns, but it'll take some trial and error (or perhaps not)!

Mounts definitely give you some extra opportunity to beat on him, but when playing IG I use that time to grab the orange/red/whatever color juice you may have been having trouble getting so that you can unleash the triple juice on him 'u'

Keep moving and try to look where you're going with your camera, as I can't count how many times I've run into one of his random geysers of virus that decided to appear offscreen.
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
Ironically, Gore gave me bigger issues than Shagaru did. I just stayed under their bellies and swung away.
On a side note, now that class is over, I've got a bit more time to play (and eventually kick Ukanlos' tail...), so I'm gonna go through and start adding people XD
Ironically, Gore gave me bigger issues than Shagaru did. I just stayed under their bellies and swung away.
On a side note, now that class is over, I've got a bit more time to play (and eventually kick Ukanlos' tail...), so I'm gonna go through and start adding people XD
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Kintsy added back!

thank you so much for the advice! YE....the juice is always useful! just to be on the safe side, i'll bring stuff to make some farcasters, plus bombs, stat boosters, and as many healing items i can jam in my bag. i think i'll go in with my handy dandy khezu set, since i get extra health on potions and such. hopefully my palicoes' healing game is on point, since i DID manage to get the parting gift+ skill from having 5 healers O:

im PROBABLY overpreparing but thats probably not a bad thing tbh
@Kintsy added back!

thank you so much for the advice! YE....the juice is always useful! just to be on the safe side, i'll bring stuff to make some farcasters, plus bombs, stat boosters, and as many healing items i can jam in my bag. i think i'll go in with my handy dandy khezu set, since i get extra health on potions and such. hopefully my palicoes' healing game is on point, since i DID manage to get the parting gift+ skill from having 5 healers O:

im PROBABLY overpreparing but thats probably not a bad thing tbh
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
@Verruciformis Hey it's always better to overprepare than to cart 3 times bc you forgot something lol

Don't forget honey if you want to make your 10 potions into megas when you run out of them! :O
@Verruciformis Hey it's always better to overprepare than to cart 3 times bc you forgot something lol

Don't forget honey if you want to make your 10 potions into megas when you run out of them! :O
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
Jello | G-Rank 2 | HR 70
IG | Charge Blade | Switch Axe (and a few others like hammer, great sword, sword and shield)
I'm also have a gunner set(s) strictly for Bows.
Friend Code: 4339-2484-9307

I'm a really chilled out dude, I'm really big on helping out other people and hoarding a lot of mats.
I also take my sweet time and often get distracted by things.
I'm quite big on my melee weapons but I guess you could call me a 'part time' gunner (I only use a bow if there isn't a gunner aboard the party or use it against a difficult monster.
But ye!
Also if you want any sort of Palico I have tons in sets (healing, treasure, fighting, stealing, and bombing)

Jello | G-Rank 2 | HR 70
IG | Charge Blade | Switch Axe (and a few others like hammer, great sword, sword and shield)
I'm also have a gunner set(s) strictly for Bows.
Friend Code: 4339-2484-9307

I'm a really chilled out dude, I'm really big on helping out other people and hoarding a lot of mats.
I also take my sweet time and often get distracted by things.
I'm quite big on my melee weapons but I guess you could call me a 'part time' gunner (I only use a bow if there isn't a gunner aboard the party or use it against a difficult monster.
But ye!
Also if you want any sort of Palico I have tons in sets (healing, treasure, fighting, stealing, and bombing)

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43