Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove Hypnotic Elements from Vipera
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
SUPPORT!!!
SUPPORT!!!
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
I absolutely love hypnotic and kind of doubt this will happen like what OP said, but I still support at least for future gene releases. Please stop this especially with tundra males, they get this kind of thing with genes a lot! I love tundras, they are beautiful, but some genes just don't look universally good on them.
I absolutely love hypnotic and kind of doubt this will happen like what OP said, but I still support at least for future gene releases. Please stop this especially with tundra males, they get this kind of thing with genes a lot! I love tundras, they are beautiful, but some genes just don't look universally good on them.
So much support!
So much support!
Support!
Support!
by-knighterrant.png
Support! I like hypnotic, but I think that Vipera should be changed to remove the hypnotic elements form vipera.
Support! I like hypnotic, but I think that Vipera should be changed to remove the hypnotic elements form vipera.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support. Not everyone likes the hypnotic gene, myself included. I would certainly use the vipera gene if the hypnotic was not mixed in, currently I shy away from vipera because of the hypnotic element that is present. I also agree that removing the hypnotic element could make other genes more compatable with vipera.
Support. Not everyone likes the hypnotic gene, myself included. I would certainly use the vipera gene if the hypnotic was not mixed in, currently I shy away from vipera because of the hypnotic element that is present. I also agree that removing the hypnotic element could make other genes more compatable with vipera.
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
100% support!
100% support!
Yep, I can dig this. The examples shown look good, and you shouldn't ever have to be locked into pairs of genes - it should be possible to combine them, after all.
Yep, I can dig this. The examples shown look good, and you shouldn't ever have to be locked into pairs of genes - it should be possible to combine them, after all.
I support this 100%. I sort of like hypnotic, but not all that much. It just doesn't look good on some dragons. And I don't always like putting it with vipera.

My boyfriend absolutely hates hypnotic, but he loves vipera. We wanted to put some nice genes on one of his progens, who happens to be a fae. The vipera looks stunning on him, but the hypnotic elements on the frills just puts the whole thing off, so now he have to go looking for a new gene combo. Too much trouble, if you ask me. :c
I support this 100%. I sort of like hypnotic, but not all that much. It just doesn't look good on some dragons. And I don't always like putting it with vipera.

My boyfriend absolutely hates hypnotic, but he loves vipera. We wanted to put some nice genes on one of his progens, who happens to be a fae. The vipera looks stunning on him, but the hypnotic elements on the frills just puts the whole thing off, so now he have to go looking for a new gene combo. Too much trouble, if you ask me. :c
Support! that looks so much better!
Support! that looks so much better!
F3Wm4hb.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31