Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nuzlocke: The Crippled Fae
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@PvtPuns

Can I be added to the ping list too?
@PvtPuns

Can I be added to the ping list too?
Cyan stained is my one true love
@PvtPuns aaah please add me to the pinglist!!
@PvtPuns aaah please add me to the pinglist!!
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@PvtPuns pinglist meeee
@PvtPuns pinglist meeee
From Ashes is a Nuzlocke following the survivors of a devastating attack on a Fire clan as they struggle to survive and find a new home
@hurricanesong @sandwichcats @chalcara @felinekind @island @madmadsmadly @tiirran

Sure thing! Thank you for reading!
@hurricanesong @sandwichcats @chalcara @felinekind @island @madmadsmadly @tiirran

Sure thing! Thank you for reading!
My lair is a Nuzlocke Lair! Follow the story here!
@Vellain @AnaliAmber @Pyromania @FlyingNorth @FiddleRiddle
@SylphofPens @Gwineira @kingofeli @ArouraBorialice @Arsi
@Solaristigres @Liatai @haikwoshevo @magichats @argenteamoon
@survivors @meowsee @sellenair @foxxlight @ephyra
@averis @neptune404 @owlstar7 @ithika @redwood
@Digimon11 @DaFryingPan @IronPen @Antaria @InkdemonCuddles
@Russette @hurricanesong @sandwichcats @chalcara @felinekind
@island @madmadsmadly @tiirran

015: Reunion

Neveah

Ansgar turned and began to snarl. Someone was approaching them quickly, he’d told her mere moments before. He felt they were under attack. Neither of them had fought any other dragons thus far. They’d only fought beastclan warriors. There was no explanation for them having any enemies.

Neveah did not turn as she heard the approaching dragons slide to a stop. If they were truly enemies, Ansgar would take the first shot. Several minutes passed in silence. Then, a very small voice spoke from behind her. Plain, and without tone, though she could hear a tremble.

Her name.

...Her name?

The guardian turned her head, alarmed and curious. Who would know her name but Ansgar? They had kept their distance from other dragons while they travelled. It was easier that way. They didn’t have to share prey. She and Ansgar both consumed a great deal.

A red mirror with deep green wings. Not familiar. Upon its head, though… a fae. Lavender, with golden wing membranes, torn and scarred. The wings were tied behind the fae’s back. The fae’s face was concealed with a white cowl, and her head-fins were splotched and patterned, but…

“Sydonia,” the guardian breathed, her eyes widening.

Ansgar looked between the two of them, a scowl settling into his features. He’d not been informed of some… mysterious duo that would be tracking them or… whatever this was. That these dragons knew Neveah and she knew at least one of them was confusing enough. They’d never come across anyone. Never shared names with any other dragon.

He watched silently as Neveah turned completely, approaching the red mirror. She lowered her head until she was level with the fae, and closed her eyes. A low, happy rumble echoed from her chest.

Sydonia moved forward rapidly, wrapping her arms around Neveah’s face. She rested her head on the top of the guardian’s nose, closing her eyes. The fae held onto Neveah with all her might, as if the guardian would simply vanish if she were to let go. Tears leaked from beneath her eyelids, rolling down her face and dampening her hood and wraps. Her body could not contain the joy and relief that rushed through her now. Neveah was alive. Her charge. Her daughter.

Neveah shifted slightly below her, and Sydonia felt water run over her arms. The guardian was crying, tears falling and soaking the sands below them. The guardian pressed her head into Sydonia’s torso, a laugh building in her chest.

“I looked for you... for days. All down the rivers… but I couldn’t...” Neveah finally spoke, her voice wavering.

Sydonia lifted her head, looking into one of Neveah’s beautiful, emerald green eyes. Eyes she never thought she would see again. That she thought had been taken from her.

“Rivers? I was here, on the beach,” she admitted, her own voice watery.

She understood now. They had been separated by the rapids and washed up on opposite sides of the ocean. What rotten luck. They must have passed each other without even knowing it!

Ansgar directed his gaze elsewhere, tucking in his wings. He felt as if he was intruding on a private moment. But at the same time… he burned with questions. Neveah had never mentioned anything like this. They’d never searched any rivers together either… they’d only travelled. It must have been before he hatched. He could not help but feel hurt that none of this had ever been spoken about. He’d been under the impression they spoke of everything.

Neveah lifted Sydonia into the air, the fae perching atop her head. She had missed her so much. She had tried to put it out of her mind, but the thought of her dying had left a hole in her heart and weighed her soul down with guilt. Yet, as the fae sat atop her head, gently touching Neveah’s spines as if to remind herself they were real, she felt as light as air. Everything had fallen into place, and everything would be okay. She had not killed her mother. She had not failed to find her, for Sydonia had not been there to find.

Talbot eyed Ansgar warily, then looked to Neveah. So this was who Sydonia had had in mind. He felt joy well up inside him, watching her. Faes were not known for their expressiveness, but he could tell that she felt lighter. Happier. He could not help but smile, shifting his weight from side to side. He just couldn’t keep still.

“We should make camp,” Neveah finally spoke up, managing to keep her voice steady. She looked to Ansgar, then Talbot.

“I feel as if we have much catching up to do.”

Ansgar nodded, setting out along the beach to gather driftwood. Talbot hesitated for a moment, looking to Sydonia, then followed him. He kept low to the ground, his wings tucked.

“Do… you need help? I can carry things,” he offered.

Ansgar offered no response.

“Alright then,” Talbot said quickly, clearing his throat.

“I’ll just… I’ll gather some food for us all then. Good talk.”

@Vellain @AnaliAmber @Pyromania @FlyingNorth @FiddleRiddle
@SylphofPens @Gwineira @kingofeli @ArouraBorialice @Arsi
@Solaristigres @Liatai @haikwoshevo @magichats @argenteamoon
@survivors @meowsee @sellenair @foxxlight @ephyra
@averis @neptune404 @owlstar7 @ithika @redwood
@Digimon11 @DaFryingPan @IronPen @Antaria @InkdemonCuddles
@Russette @hurricanesong @sandwichcats @chalcara @felinekind
@island @madmadsmadly @tiirran

015: Reunion

Neveah

Ansgar turned and began to snarl. Someone was approaching them quickly, he’d told her mere moments before. He felt they were under attack. Neither of them had fought any other dragons thus far. They’d only fought beastclan warriors. There was no explanation for them having any enemies.

Neveah did not turn as she heard the approaching dragons slide to a stop. If they were truly enemies, Ansgar would take the first shot. Several minutes passed in silence. Then, a very small voice spoke from behind her. Plain, and without tone, though she could hear a tremble.

Her name.

...Her name?

The guardian turned her head, alarmed and curious. Who would know her name but Ansgar? They had kept their distance from other dragons while they travelled. It was easier that way. They didn’t have to share prey. She and Ansgar both consumed a great deal.

A red mirror with deep green wings. Not familiar. Upon its head, though… a fae. Lavender, with golden wing membranes, torn and scarred. The wings were tied behind the fae’s back. The fae’s face was concealed with a white cowl, and her head-fins were splotched and patterned, but…

“Sydonia,” the guardian breathed, her eyes widening.

Ansgar looked between the two of them, a scowl settling into his features. He’d not been informed of some… mysterious duo that would be tracking them or… whatever this was. That these dragons knew Neveah and she knew at least one of them was confusing enough. They’d never come across anyone. Never shared names with any other dragon.

He watched silently as Neveah turned completely, approaching the red mirror. She lowered her head until she was level with the fae, and closed her eyes. A low, happy rumble echoed from her chest.

Sydonia moved forward rapidly, wrapping her arms around Neveah’s face. She rested her head on the top of the guardian’s nose, closing her eyes. The fae held onto Neveah with all her might, as if the guardian would simply vanish if she were to let go. Tears leaked from beneath her eyelids, rolling down her face and dampening her hood and wraps. Her body could not contain the joy and relief that rushed through her now. Neveah was alive. Her charge. Her daughter.

Neveah shifted slightly below her, and Sydonia felt water run over her arms. The guardian was crying, tears falling and soaking the sands below them. The guardian pressed her head into Sydonia’s torso, a laugh building in her chest.

“I looked for you... for days. All down the rivers… but I couldn’t...” Neveah finally spoke, her voice wavering.

Sydonia lifted her head, looking into one of Neveah’s beautiful, emerald green eyes. Eyes she never thought she would see again. That she thought had been taken from her.

“Rivers? I was here, on the beach,” she admitted, her own voice watery.

She understood now. They had been separated by the rapids and washed up on opposite sides of the ocean. What rotten luck. They must have passed each other without even knowing it!

Ansgar directed his gaze elsewhere, tucking in his wings. He felt as if he was intruding on a private moment. But at the same time… he burned with questions. Neveah had never mentioned anything like this. They’d never searched any rivers together either… they’d only travelled. It must have been before he hatched. He could not help but feel hurt that none of this had ever been spoken about. He’d been under the impression they spoke of everything.

Neveah lifted Sydonia into the air, the fae perching atop her head. She had missed her so much. She had tried to put it out of her mind, but the thought of her dying had left a hole in her heart and weighed her soul down with guilt. Yet, as the fae sat atop her head, gently touching Neveah’s spines as if to remind herself they were real, she felt as light as air. Everything had fallen into place, and everything would be okay. She had not killed her mother. She had not failed to find her, for Sydonia had not been there to find.

Talbot eyed Ansgar warily, then looked to Neveah. So this was who Sydonia had had in mind. He felt joy well up inside him, watching her. Faes were not known for their expressiveness, but he could tell that she felt lighter. Happier. He could not help but smile, shifting his weight from side to side. He just couldn’t keep still.

“We should make camp,” Neveah finally spoke up, managing to keep her voice steady. She looked to Ansgar, then Talbot.

“I feel as if we have much catching up to do.”

Ansgar nodded, setting out along the beach to gather driftwood. Talbot hesitated for a moment, looking to Sydonia, then followed him. He kept low to the ground, his wings tucked.

“Do… you need help? I can carry things,” he offered.

Ansgar offered no response.

“Alright then,” Talbot said quickly, clearing his throat.

“I’ll just… I’ll gather some food for us all then. Good talk.”

@pvtpuns

(/ ; n ; \)
@pvtpuns

(/ ; n ; \)
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@Sellenair

s a m e. .. .

While I was writing this chapter I looked back at the chapter where Sydonia found Neveah's egg and I was just like *RIPS MY OWN HEART OUT*
@Sellenair

s a m e. .. .

While I was writing this chapter I looked back at the chapter where Sydonia found Neveah's egg and I was just like *RIPS MY OWN HEART OUT*
@PvtPuns THE FEELS. They cannot be contained ;A; //low sob
@PvtPuns THE FEELS. They cannot be contained ;A; //low sob
STW9f2s.png
@PvtPuns
Ahhh so happy :D
Poor Talbot, he must feel so unwanted.
@PvtPuns
Ahhh so happy :D
Poor Talbot, he must feel so unwanted.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@PvtPuns

Can you please add me to your ping list please?
@PvtPuns

Can you please add me to your ping list please?
SYJDX48.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12