Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rainsong Jungle
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61
HOLY MOLY KWAKADOLE!!!! I can't wait to train ^-^
HOLY MOLY KWAKADOLE!!!! I can't wait to train ^-^
cA1SBSn.png
aahahahhaaa Hippocampus never forgets

that's funny

you funny admins you
aahahahhaaa Hippocampus never forgets

that's funny

you funny admins you
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
AHHHHHH
AHHHHHH
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
Oh man I need those hippocampii familiars *A*
Oh man I need those hippocampii familiars *A*
99HpT0c.png
These are...AMAZING! I got one of the monkeys today! Love!
These are...AMAZING! I got one of the monkeys today! Love!
i had gotten one familiar of the birds from Pinko(?), but thats not the point.I find most of the updates very interesting, I usually read them, and I get hyped.Thanks to FR team for making cool things!
i had gotten one familiar of the birds from Pinko(?), but thats not the point.I find most of the updates very interesting, I usually read them, and I get hyped.Thanks to FR team for making cool things!
:]
The new venue is pretty! The familiars are quite a sight too, and I love the cheeky little descriptions some have. c:

Well done!
The new venue is pretty! The familiars are quite a sight too, and I love the cheeky little descriptions some have. c:

Well done!
Just played around in it, seems really fun so far! The familiars are colorful and bright and fun looking.

However, I think that the Overcharged Silverbeast is a little too tanky. I'm fighting one right now and it has taken over 4000 damage and is only now close to being dead. It's tanking hits harder than the Yeti and the Mantarunes, in a lower level area. I'm just a little worried about it destroying people's attempts to train or grind in the venue.

EDIT: Okay, yeah. I just added up all the damage I did to it as I attacked it- it has over 6000 health and is highly physical resistant- goes down to magic pretty fast, but tanks physical strikes. I'm using a level 25 team running Str 126, Agi 11, Qck 57 on my two physical attackers, and Agi 13, Qck 50, and Int 129 on my Healer. The Silverbeast is still tanking my attacks. This is a level 19 area, and while it's a nice challenge, I think considering when you're likely to be in the venue the Silverbeast is going to be far too powerful for most teams to actually take on.

EDIT 2: I've now fought a Goldenbeast as well- minimum of 6400 HP. Hits just as hard as the Silverbeast.
Just played around in it, seems really fun so far! The familiars are colorful and bright and fun looking.

However, I think that the Overcharged Silverbeast is a little too tanky. I'm fighting one right now and it has taken over 4000 damage and is only now close to being dead. It's tanking hits harder than the Yeti and the Mantarunes, in a lower level area. I'm just a little worried about it destroying people's attempts to train or grind in the venue.

EDIT: Okay, yeah. I just added up all the damage I did to it as I attacked it- it has over 6000 health and is highly physical resistant- goes down to magic pretty fast, but tanks physical strikes. I'm using a level 25 team running Str 126, Agi 11, Qck 57 on my two physical attackers, and Agi 13, Qck 50, and Int 129 on my Healer. The Silverbeast is still tanking my attacks. This is a level 19 area, and while it's a nice challenge, I think considering when you're likely to be in the venue the Silverbeast is going to be far too powerful for most teams to actually take on.

EDIT 2: I've now fought a Goldenbeast as well- minimum of 6400 HP. Hits just as hard as the Silverbeast.
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
The new familiars oh my gosh yes so cute!
The new familiars oh my gosh yes so cute!
vmVQNPh.gif
I love those Hippocampus familiars omgoodness!!
I love those Hippocampus familiars omgoodness!!
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61