Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the door!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 467 468
Woah my turn!! Okay!

You find yourself in what looks to be an abandoned lair, carved out into the mountains. After venturing into the empty main room, you find nothing of value - but wait! There is a series of doors leading to separate areas within, and curiosity compels you to explore. Which door will you take?

Door 1: A naturally made door lies before you, with a simple rock shoved into the entrance. It doesn't appear to take much force to move it, but the doorway is plain. A bit of wind whistles through the gaps between the rock and the frame.

Door 2: This door is elegantly carved and tightly shut. It seems the wood used to make it comes from elsewhere, and it is inlaid with pearls and gold. There are no seams to peek through, though there is a window at the top - nearly touching the cave's ceiling, and too high to reach.

Door 3: Another doorway lies a bit beyond the others. It has a simple door of wood, open just a hair - the latch appears broken. There are subtle carvings in the frame, and it clearly once was quite pretty, though now it is worn away. You can see sunlight streaming in from the other side.
Woah my turn!! Okay!

You find yourself in what looks to be an abandoned lair, carved out into the mountains. After venturing into the empty main room, you find nothing of value - but wait! There is a series of doors leading to separate areas within, and curiosity compels you to explore. Which door will you take?

Door 1: A naturally made door lies before you, with a simple rock shoved into the entrance. It doesn't appear to take much force to move it, but the doorway is plain. A bit of wind whistles through the gaps between the rock and the frame.

Door 2: This door is elegantly carved and tightly shut. It seems the wood used to make it comes from elsewhere, and it is inlaid with pearls and gold. There are no seams to peek through, though there is a window at the top - nearly touching the cave's ceiling, and too high to reach.

Door 3: Another doorway lies a bit beyond the others. It has a simple door of wood, open just a hair - the latch appears broken. There are subtle carvings in the frame, and it clearly once was quite pretty, though now it is worn away. You can see sunlight streaming in from the other side.
@KnightOfKris I'll open door 3!
@KnightOfKris I'll open door 3!
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@KnightofKris door 2 please!
@KnightofKris door 2 please!
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@KnightofKris Door 1 please. :)
@KnightofKris Door 1 please. :)
k4z0nn.png
Ath's Arcane Spiral Master Clan
dbqmaq.png
@KnightOfKris ?
@KnightOfKris ?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
(they probably just haven't had time to get online and check FR in the past few hours!)
(they probably just haven't had time to get online and check FR in the past few hours!)

aC86tUH.png
(most likely!)
(most likely!)
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@AuraofWinter (Pinging myself so I don't lose this thread!)
@AuraofWinter (Pinging myself so I don't lose this thread!)
mlHpBMC.pngl7Ge01H.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.png
(Sorry about the wait, everyone! I had to go into work. It'll be a bit before I can send out the prizes because I'm on mobile, but I'll let everyone know what they got so the game can continue!) @Atholis You shove aside the heavy rock to find only some white bandages and pebbles. The wind blows through a hole on the other side, leading outdoors. @narumitsu The door opens silently, letting light into the otherwise dim room. In the corner something shivers...oh! It's a young dragon! Has it been abandoned? It clings to you the moment you enter. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12795711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127958/12795711_350.png[/img] [/url] @Hanoverian23 With a slow, echoing squeak, you open the door. A skylight shines over what appears to be a small garden. It is overgrown, but with some effort you manage to gather a variety of veggies...along with a few bugs!
(Sorry about the wait, everyone! I had to go into work. It'll be a bit before I can send out the prizes because I'm on mobile, but I'll let everyone know what they got so the game can continue!)

@Atholis You shove aside the heavy rock to find only some white bandages and pebbles. The wind blows through a hole on the other side, leading outdoors.

@narumitsu The door opens silently, letting light into the otherwise dim room. In the corner something shivers...oh! It's a young dragon! Has it been abandoned? It clings to you the moment you enter.

12795711_350.png

@Hanoverian23 With a slow, echoing squeak, you open the door. A skylight shines over what appears to be a small garden. It is overgrown, but with some effort you manage to gather a variety of veggies...along with a few bugs!
((@KnightOfKris *SQUAWKS* what a perfect light-colored pearlcatcher ahhh tyvm!!

here are the next few doors, though unfortunately i won't be able to send out the prizes for the next few hours myself.))

door #1 has been painted over with primitive designs in a muted red ink. it doesn't seem to be built of wood -- perhaps some sort of stone?

door #2 is covered with ornate designs of brass. the locking mechanism looks very complicated. who has time to figure out this sort of thing?!

door #3 is painted all over with pastel colors, the most welcoming of the three doors. when you approach, you notice a faint sweet smell wafting from inside.
((@KnightOfKris *SQUAWKS* what a perfect light-colored pearlcatcher ahhh tyvm!!

here are the next few doors, though unfortunately i won't be able to send out the prizes for the next few hours myself.))

door #1 has been painted over with primitive designs in a muted red ink. it doesn't seem to be built of wood -- perhaps some sort of stone?

door #2 is covered with ornate designs of brass. the locking mechanism looks very complicated. who has time to figure out this sort of thing?!

door #3 is painted all over with pastel colors, the most welcoming of the three doors. when you approach, you notice a faint sweet smell wafting from inside.

aC86tUH.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 467 468