Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a-spicy breakfast
1 2 3 4
I decided since I don't have much left for food that I'd make a tofu, egg and lettuce sandwich and yeah that's great and all, I usually put pepper on my tofu, fried the eggs and tofu up, decided that mustard and guac were gonna be my condoments

oh right. This guacamole I got is spicy for some reason. Well now my mouth is on fire from mustard, pepper and guac ggwp goodbye world.

tldr what'd ya'll have for breakfast.
I decided since I don't have much left for food that I'd make a tofu, egg and lettuce sandwich and yeah that's great and all, I usually put pepper on my tofu, fried the eggs and tofu up, decided that mustard and guac were gonna be my condoments

oh right. This guacamole I got is spicy for some reason. Well now my mouth is on fire from mustard, pepper and guac ggwp goodbye world.

tldr what'd ya'll have for breakfast.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
Pay no mind that it is almost 6:30PM and I made breakfast
Pay no mind that it is almost 6:30PM and I made breakfast

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

Nom nom nom
Nom nom nom
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Today I ate cheap donuts. Though the strangest thing I've ever eaten for breakfast would probably be a shrimp egg roll.

Also anything spicy sounds delicious to me right now.
Today I ate cheap donuts. Though the strangest thing I've ever eaten for breakfast would probably be a shrimp egg roll.

Also anything spicy sounds delicious to me right now.
@ChillInAForest Intense mang.
@ChillInAForest Intense mang.

@Enigmadoodles
Cheap donuts? That's an outrage. I must throw you all the fancy Dunkin Donuts. Shrimp egg roll sound yum doh.

I can't handle pepper alone. I am the worst when it comes to spicy. Though I guess it would be neat to build an immunity. Maybe I should work on that. *inhales spicy guac*
@Enigmadoodles
Cheap donuts? That's an outrage. I must throw you all the fancy Dunkin Donuts. Shrimp egg roll sound yum doh.

I can't handle pepper alone. I am the worst when it comes to spicy. Though I guess it would be neat to build an immunity. Maybe I should work on that. *inhales spicy guac*

I used to eat eggs aLL THE TIME but ever since I started eating vegan I mostly just default to cereal and soy milk (because I'm too lazy to scramble tofu or anything like that ever :x )
I used to eat eggs aLL THE TIME but ever since I started eating vegan I mostly just default to cereal and soy milk (because I'm too lazy to scramble tofu or anything like that ever :x )
I only ate two sopaipillas (fried pumpkin dough) for breakfast before class, super healthy...
I only ate two sopaipillas (fried pumpkin dough) for breakfast before class, super healthy...
fc8e762ad7.png
@AbanAtaashi
Your breakfast sounded delicious! I usually default to making some scrambled eggs and toast, but as of recently I've been disgracing myself by eating poptarts, since I don't have enough time in the mornings to make a proper meal. Tomorrow I think I'll make a fruit smoothie with bananas, blueberries, and coconut milk, yumm.
@AbanAtaashi
Your breakfast sounded delicious! I usually default to making some scrambled eggs and toast, but as of recently I've been disgracing myself by eating poptarts, since I don't have enough time in the mornings to make a proper meal. Tomorrow I think I'll make a fruit smoothie with bananas, blueberries, and coconut milk, yumm.
It was scrambled eggs for me - at 6:00 PM lol!
It was scrambled eggs for me - at 6:00 PM lol!
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
1 2 3 4