Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a-spicy breakfast
1 2 3 4
I have eaten... absolutely nothing this morning lmao
I might get up and get an orange or two though.
I have eaten... absolutely nothing this morning lmao
I might get up and get an orange or two though.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
On weekdays I don't have breakfast (gotta go to school, yo!) and on days off, I have whatever is in the fridge
On weekdays I don't have breakfast (gotta go to school, yo!) and on days off, I have whatever is in the fridge
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@CaptureRapture

Ah, I feel like something that nature provides us naturally is perhaps more acceptable. And yeah, support the bees! I'm all for supporting the bees! I remember one time I bought a bunch of honey, the money donated to bee keeping and I found out that I'm not a huge fan of honey on normal stuff like toast but in my cereal its pretty alright haha.

Yes I did and I was going at it for a bit of a long while but the sudden change in diet (as my parents had chicken breast every night for dinner and some sort of other meat for lunch) kinda messed me up a little so I had to start eating meat again here and there. Fish I probably could never give up though. Sushi and salmon mang. Though I DEFINITELY don't like the thought of eating salmon because my main thought is, "what if this is one of my babies." I helped raised and released Atlantic salmon as part of a salmon restoration effort in Maine because they're endangered and we want fishing to come back to Maine without worry of harming a species.
@CaptureRapture

Ah, I feel like something that nature provides us naturally is perhaps more acceptable. And yeah, support the bees! I'm all for supporting the bees! I remember one time I bought a bunch of honey, the money donated to bee keeping and I found out that I'm not a huge fan of honey on normal stuff like toast but in my cereal its pretty alright haha.

Yes I did and I was going at it for a bit of a long while but the sudden change in diet (as my parents had chicken breast every night for dinner and some sort of other meat for lunch) kinda messed me up a little so I had to start eating meat again here and there. Fish I probably could never give up though. Sushi and salmon mang. Though I DEFINITELY don't like the thought of eating salmon because my main thought is, "what if this is one of my babies." I helped raised and released Atlantic salmon as part of a salmon restoration effort in Maine because they're endangered and we want fishing to come back to Maine without worry of harming a species.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
@serbii

Bruh that sounds so good. ;o; I don't do bacon myself though. Can be too fatty and greasy for my stomach to handle. I've always wanted to eat oats pretty much everyday but I have this weird feeling I'm going to make them wrong. Which is weird because that would be hard to do.
@serbii

Bruh that sounds so good. ;o; I don't do bacon myself though. Can be too fatty and greasy for my stomach to handle. I've always wanted to eat oats pretty much everyday but I have this weird feeling I'm going to make them wrong. Which is weird because that would be hard to do.

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

@Nicolas

Ugh I miss proper oranges. ;u; I am not a fan of store bought ones, don't taste as good as straight from the mangrove. Lived next to one in FL. Not supposed to take them but hey, half a dozen of them spill out of the truck anyway.
@Nicolas

Ugh I miss proper oranges. ;u; I am not a fan of store bought ones, don't taste as good as straight from the mangrove. Lived next to one in FL. Not supposed to take them but hey, half a dozen of them spill out of the truck anyway.

@Canniacle

Uggh I usually ate school breakfast when I was in high school. My Florida high school was absolutely wretched though. Here, have a moldy blueberry muffin with your leaking fruit cup and mystery meat!

Had a blueberry bagel today though. Nomnomnomnom.
@Canniacle

Uggh I usually ate school breakfast when I was in high school. My Florida high school was absolutely wretched though. Here, have a moldy blueberry muffin with your leaking fruit cup and mystery meat!

Had a blueberry bagel today though. Nomnomnomnom.

@AbanAtaashi
Mystery meat, ey?

@AbanAtaashi
Mystery meat, ey?
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@Canniacle

Yerp. Thanks Michelle Obama!
@Canniacle

Yerp. Thanks Michelle Obama!

1 2 3 4