Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a-spicy breakfast
1 2 3 4
@Amazonite
You just reminded me I need to go to the grocery tonight and pick up some cinnamon. Cinnamon/brown sugar on muh booberry bagels gewd shtuff. u vu!
@Amazonite
You just reminded me I need to go to the grocery tonight and pick up some cinnamon. Cinnamon/brown sugar on muh booberry bagels gewd shtuff. u vu!
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
@Arkasha
That sounds pretty good but I don't think I could do that without havin' an upset stomach the rest of the day. xD
Nomnomnom apples. <3 PB dipped apples? ;o
@Arkasha
That sounds pretty good but I don't think I could do that without havin' an upset stomach the rest of the day. xD
Nomnomnom apples. <3 PB dipped apples? ;o

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

@Mushroomite
So do I mang, can't go wrong with somuh them there OreIda tater tots. :3 :3 :3 But they made me hella over weight for a little while. ;u;'
I looove red velvet poptarts best and better yet they're not limited addition anymore; permanent! Chocolate chip is yummy because its got like crunchy chocolate chips.
Brown sugar is really good too, one of my favorites. I have never known anyone who likes strawberry lol, more of a blueberry person here.
@Mushroomite
So do I mang, can't go wrong with somuh them there OreIda tater tots. :3 :3 :3 But they made me hella over weight for a little while. ;u;'
I looove red velvet poptarts best and better yet they're not limited addition anymore; permanent! Chocolate chip is yummy because its got like crunchy chocolate chips.
Brown sugar is really good too, one of my favorites. I have never known anyone who likes strawberry lol, more of a blueberry person here.

@Katina
Gasp! That's neat. :O They look like fried pastries yea. Kinda yummy lookin' I bet, mayhaps with some frosting eh? >u>
I would find it very odd having ketchup alone with a pastry tho. :x
@Katina
Gasp! That's neat. :O They look like fried pastries yea. Kinda yummy lookin' I bet, mayhaps with some frosting eh? >u>
I would find it very odd having ketchup alone with a pastry tho. :x

@Heropon
I hear ye. Mine usually sits in my room till the next morning but my boyfriend now says that is a no no. xD C'mon, its the north, not like we're gonna have cockroaches swarmin'.
@Heropon
I hear ye. Mine usually sits in my room till the next morning but my boyfriend now says that is a no no. xD C'mon, its the north, not like we're gonna have cockroaches swarmin'.

@gabrielnovak
Those are yummy I dun blame you. >u> <3 Occasionally all my boyfriend eats in a day is Goldfish. One of them giant boxes.
@gabrielnovak
Those are yummy I dun blame you. >u> <3 Occasionally all my boyfriend eats in a day is Goldfish. One of them giant boxes.

@AbanAtaashi (sorry it took me a little while to answer your question :'])

Hey, no worries it's a valid question! I can't name any off the top of my head - I know a lot of the name-brands aren't vegan - but I basically just look at the ingredients for milk, eggs, etc.

Aww, why isn't your diet good for you??
@AbanAtaashi (sorry it took me a little while to answer your question :'])

Hey, no worries it's a valid question! I can't name any off the top of my head - I know a lot of the name-brands aren't vegan - but I basically just look at the ingredients for milk, eggs, etc.

Aww, why isn't your diet good for you??
@CaptureRapture
I honestly completely forget those things are involved which is why I would fail at a vegan diet anywho. v//u//v;;; I feel like good ole Cheerios would be good. Is honey considered something to avoid? I know a lot avoid buggy things too, bugs being in a lot of food dye.

Not so much my diet overall so much as if I were to go completely vegan;; is no bueno for my body type and it has hit me pretty hard before. I actually wouldn't mind being just vegetarian or something to begin with, probably unintentionally one day I reckon, because I haaaate eating straight up meat. The texture is ew. ene;
@CaptureRapture
I honestly completely forget those things are involved which is why I would fail at a vegan diet anywho. v//u//v;;; I feel like good ole Cheerios would be good. Is honey considered something to avoid? I know a lot avoid buggy things too, bugs being in a lot of food dye.

Not so much my diet overall so much as if I were to go completely vegan;; is no bueno for my body type and it has hit me pretty hard before. I actually wouldn't mind being just vegetarian or something to begin with, probably unintentionally one day I reckon, because I haaaate eating straight up meat. The texture is ew. ene;

@AbanAtaashi

Yeaaah, I believe it's red 4 (aka carmine) that's made from the females of some species of beetle, and it isn't vegan. And honey is kind of a personal decision rather than a rule of thumb. I used to use agave nectar, but I've since decided to go with honey because it supports beekeeping, which supports bees, because bees are super important ;u; So if you're okay with honey, Cheerios are a-okay!

So you tried to go vegan before?? I know it isn't really an option for some people because of dietary/health reasons/etc. And I ate only fish for the longest time because that's the only meat I could really stand (sushi is basically the only things I cry over not being able to eat :"0 ), but eventually I realized I was basically vegan besides that and. well. I guess it seemed like a natural progression??
@AbanAtaashi

Yeaaah, I believe it's red 4 (aka carmine) that's made from the females of some species of beetle, and it isn't vegan. And honey is kind of a personal decision rather than a rule of thumb. I used to use agave nectar, but I've since decided to go with honey because it supports beekeeping, which supports bees, because bees are super important ;u; So if you're okay with honey, Cheerios are a-okay!

So you tried to go vegan before?? I know it isn't really an option for some people because of dietary/health reasons/etc. And I ate only fish for the longest time because that's the only meat I could really stand (sushi is basically the only things I cry over not being able to eat :"0 ), but eventually I realized I was basically vegan besides that and. well. I guess it seemed like a natural progression??
I was out last night and slept in late, so I had bacon, tomato and eggs on toasted Turkish bread for brunch.
(Australian bacon by the way, and we tend not to cook it as crispy.)
Normally during the week I have microwave instant oats, toast or cereal. Cooked breakfast is pretty much a weekend exclusive thing.

I was out last night and slept in late, so I had bacon, tomato and eggs on toasted Turkish bread for brunch.
(Australian bacon by the way, and we tend not to cook it as crispy.)
Normally during the week I have microwave instant oats, toast or cereal. Cooked breakfast is pretty much a weekend exclusive thing.

O9ckVGr.png
1 2 3 4