Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | a-spicy breakfast
1 2 3 4
@CaptureRapture
I may as well start eating vegan the way my diet's been buuuut its also not good for me. ;-;'
are there any cereals you have to look out for in particular on that kind of diet? Just curious I know it sounds absurd prolly but that's why I'm curious.
@CaptureRapture
I may as well start eating vegan the way my diet's been buuuut its also not good for me. ;-;'
are there any cereals you have to look out for in particular on that kind of diet? Just curious I know it sounds absurd prolly but that's why I'm curious.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
@Katina
I've never heard of those before
are they pastries?
where you from, yo? o3o!
@Katina
I've never heard of those before
are they pastries?
where you from, yo? o3o!

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

@Mushroomite
Oh it was despite my tongue now needs a funeral. I've been eating a lot of poptarts myself in between times I don't have blueberry bagels. ;u; but I can't deny them red velvet pooptarts. Mmm scrambled eggs and toast with some taters on the side, what my momma called a "farmer's breakfast" lol
@Mushroomite
Oh it was despite my tongue now needs a funeral. I've been eating a lot of poptarts myself in between times I don't have blueberry bagels. ;u; but I can't deny them red velvet pooptarts. Mmm scrambled eggs and toast with some taters on the side, what my momma called a "farmer's breakfast" lol

@HelenaRising
high five for late breakfast aw yea
@HelenaRising
high five for late breakfast aw yea

Waffle, peanut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon. Best breakfast ever.
Waffle, peanut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon. Best breakfast ever.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I actually really like a spicy breakfast. Lately I've been making toast topped with sliced avocado, feta cheese, and siriacha sauce in the mornings. Definitely wakes you up.

But I'm visiting home this week, so today I just had two apples, some yogurt, and a bit of peanut butter.
I actually really like a spicy breakfast. Lately I've been making toast topped with sliced avocado, feta cheese, and siriacha sauce in the mornings. Definitely wakes you up.

But I'm visiting home this week, so today I just had two apples, some yogurt, and a bit of peanut butter.

~|| Liv || 21 || Tumblr ||~
egzd4g.gif
@abanAtaashi
I wish we had some hashbrowns or something, if I could eat potatos every day I would... God, I love potatos.
What kind of poptarts do you like? I usually go for strawberry or brown sugar. Yesterday I had chocolate chip, and it was pretty good, but not my poptart of choice. Red velvet sounds very promising...

@arkasha
I really love a spicy breakfast too! Well, spicy food in general is all delicious to me. I try to put hot sauce on anything I can (including my breakfast eggs), but it sill doesn't really do it for me, lol.
Your breakfast sounds really good too!! I might try that.
@abanAtaashi
I wish we had some hashbrowns or something, if I could eat potatos every day I would... God, I love potatos.
What kind of poptarts do you like? I usually go for strawberry or brown sugar. Yesterday I had chocolate chip, and it was pretty good, but not my poptart of choice. Red velvet sounds very promising...

@arkasha
I really love a spicy breakfast too! Well, spicy food in general is all delicious to me. I try to put hot sauce on anything I can (including my breakfast eggs), but it sill doesn't really do it for me, lol.
Your breakfast sounds really good too!! I might try that.
@abanAtaashi
I'm from Chile! And sopaipillas are considered a fried pastry I think???
They look like this
wton.wordpress.com.jpg

And you can eat them with a lot of things like kétchup, mustard, manjar (or dulce de leche). It depends on the person's tastes.
@abanAtaashi
I'm from Chile! And sopaipillas are considered a fried pastry I think???
They look like this
wton.wordpress.com.jpg

And you can eat them with a lot of things like kétchup, mustard, manjar (or dulce de leche). It depends on the person's tastes.
fc8e762ad7.png
I've had pizza before.

Cold pizza at 7:00 AM tastes good.
I've had pizza before.

Cold pizza at 7:00 AM tastes good.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Today I ate a handful of Hershey's peppermint kisses because that was all my lazy self managed to grab.
Today I ate a handful of Hershey's peppermint kisses because that was all my lazy self managed to grab.
they/them
1 2 3 4