Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skydancer&Imp Raffle
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@MRN I'm not supposed to be on the Saturday list, I sent all six dragons on Friday.
@MRN I'm not supposed to be on the Saturday list, I sent all six dragons on Friday.
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.giftumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@MRN

Just noticing that I have my five tickets in the Saturday raffle, but not in the regular raffle as well. Prolly just a clerical thing and you prolly have it right on your end, but I'd appreciate a quick double check.
@MRN

Just noticing that I have my five tickets in the Saturday raffle, but not in the regular raffle as well. Prolly just a clerical thing and you prolly have it right on your end, but I'd appreciate a quick double check.
[quote name="Valthecon" date="2013-08-16 04:28:42"]@MRN New tickets! Najato, 1 dragon = 15 tickets Skeren, 1 dragon = 15 tickets Sylvette, 10 tickets w/ treasure KnotInTheCoffin, 2 dragons = 30 tickets asterisk, 3 dragons = 45 tickets Markaleb, 2 dragons = 30 tickets graceomallet, 1 dragon = 15 tickets Webbyghost, 5 dragons = 75 tickets[/quote] @MRN :I still haven't been added to the list yet, nor have I received any money for the dragons I sent. The money I should have received, I would like converted into tickets, if that's still doable at this stage.
Valthecon wrote on 2013-08-16 04:28:42:
@MRN New tickets!

Najato, 1 dragon = 15 tickets
Skeren, 1 dragon = 15 tickets
Sylvette, 10 tickets w/ treasure
KnotInTheCoffin, 2 dragons = 30 tickets
asterisk, 3 dragons = 45 tickets
Markaleb, 2 dragons = 30 tickets
graceomallet, 1 dragon = 15 tickets
Webbyghost, 5 dragons = 75 tickets

@MRN :I still haven't been added to the list yet, nor have I received any money for the dragons I sent. The money I should have received, I would like converted into tickets, if that's still doable at this stage.
@Uturuncu In order to conserve time, tickets sent during Saturday have not been added to the regular list. When is is time to choose the winners for the regular raffle, the two lists will be combined. :)

@Webbyghost Sorry for the mistake, you have now been added to the list! I have also sent over excess treasure that couldn't be used for tickets.
@Uturuncu In order to conserve time, tickets sent during Saturday have not been added to the regular list. When is is time to choose the winners for the regular raffle, the two lists will be combined. :)

@Webbyghost Sorry for the mistake, you have now been added to the list! I have also sent over excess treasure that couldn't be used for tickets.
@MRN Has the winner been decided? o3o
@MRN Has the winner been decided? o3o
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@MRN *smacks forehead* Yes, yes it does, silly me. Good luck everyone, and thanks again for holding this raffle.
@MRN *smacks forehead* Yes, yes it does, silly me. Good luck everyone, and thanks again for holding this raffle.
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@MRN I donated 10 dragons to the cause, not 6. Recorded their ID to back it up. :)
@MRN I donated 10 dragons to the cause, not 6. Recorded their ID to back it up. :)
A fellow shadow? Stop by the Shadow forums and check out what's happening in the flight! ~
THE SUSPENCE
THE SUSPENCE
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
@NightTheBunny

Hnngh I saw there was another page on the thread adn was like "Aaaa they've announced that the drawing has begun!"

The disappointment was crushing. ;-;
@NightTheBunny

Hnngh I saw there was another page on the thread adn was like "Aaaa they've announced that the drawing has begun!"

The disappointment was crushing. ;-;
@Uturuncu

I.
AM.
SO.
SORRY.
@Uturuncu

I.
AM.
SO.
SORRY.
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png