Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skydancer&Imp Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Hm.. I'm still not sure if I will enter but good luck all (: !
Hm.. I'm still not sure if I will enter but good luck all (: !
@Ara Will take care of it in a minute!
@Ara Will take care of it in a minute!
@Calidae If you're unsure about the dragon, you can purchase some of the 700t tickets. :)
@Calidae If you're unsure about the dragon, you can purchase some of the 700t tickets. :)
I am totally going to join in on this as soon as I have some dragons to give!
I am totally going to join in on this as soon as I have some dragons to give!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@MRN Just wanted to point out that this guy is listed in Naga's raffle as a prize as well, so you guys should probably get that sorted to prevent confusion ^^;
@MRN Just wanted to point out that this guy is listed in Naga's raffle as a prize as well, so you guys should probably get that sorted to prevent confusion ^^;
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
@Valthecon I suppose that means I remove him for now. I'll see if I can put up one of the other dragons tomorrow. :)
@Valthecon I suppose that means I remove him for now. I'll see if I can put up one of the other dragons tomorrow. :)
Ooh, this is a brilliant idea! Might as well funnel all my exalt-fodder dragons through this raffle as long as my flight isn't trying for dominance. Sent a level 5 one your way!
Ooh, this is a brilliant idea! Might as well funnel all my exalt-fodder dragons through this raffle as long as my flight isn't trying for dominance. Sent a level 5 one your way!
Yay!

Btw, @MRN you may want to fix the top post - it says 15 tickets per dragon in one place but 10 in another.
Yay!

Btw, @MRN you may want to fix the top post - it says 15 tickets per dragon in one place but 10 in another.
Ahhh this is really cool. :D Just sent two dragons to Eskiwen. Thanks!
Ahhh this is really cool. :D Just sent two dragons to Eskiwen. Thanks!
5Ghu3Tr.png
@MRN In the ratio list it says one dragon is 15 tickets, but in the description it says one dragon is 10 tickets. Which is it?
@MRN In the ratio list it says one dragon is 15 tickets, but in the description it says one dragon is 10 tickets. Which is it?
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58